Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Okay. I don't know whose idea it was to put portals on the wonderwands.

But this is *bleep*ing fun as *bleep*.
    @Darvellan. Like 50 times over. SQUEE IT'S SO PERDY!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Drocilla. Even when she's busy as all get-out she managed to do *bleep* for me and the rest of *bleeping* Magnagora. Best. *Bleeping*. Divine. Ever.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Shaddus said:
    Hey! You there! Raving about your god and not supplying logs. Quit that crap. If you have something to rave about, post a log. We want to live vicariously through you.
    I did not have an RP log per se. I did have shiny items. I provided descriptions to shiny items. That I love. 

I should be asleep.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Stockroom of Candycane Aethershop Quit Scrying Me.
    Your shop contains 671/250 items. You have exceeded your limit and your stock is liable to decay!

Followers of Crumkane should get a bonus to shops holding food. Just saying.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Taking a deep breath, you tell a kephera worker of the many benefits of communal 
    living in the Serenwilde, and how those in his village would all be treated 
    equally and fairly.
    A kephera worker slaps his knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive 
    should follow the Free Collective of Serenwilde after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the 
    Free Collective of Serenwilde.

Yay! First time that's happened.
    edited January 2015
    Oh. My. God.

It's too bad about the typo though.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Is this the one you meant? *halo*

[spoiler]
    Bug #11495   Resolution: A myriad is singular and the main noun of the sentence, as such "has been" is correct.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------[Tremula on 1/17/2015 @ 01:50 typos]------
    Drocillan Prayer Beads: They're beautiful, but the first line has a small typo that says, "A myriad of miniscule beads has been threaded..." and should be "A myriad of miniscule beads have been threaded..."
    [/spoiler]

• Many a rave to everyone on both sides involved in the conflicty type stuff that went down today.

Much fun was had. :) (By me, at least)
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
    Tremula said:

Is this the one you meant? *halo*

Bug #11495   Resolution: A myriad is singular and the main noun of the sentence, as such "has been" is correct.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------[Tremula on 1/17/2015 @ 01:50 typos]------
    Drocillan Prayer Beads: They're beautiful, but the first line has a small typo that says, "A myriad of miniscule beads has been threaded..." and should be "A myriad of miniscule beads have been threaded..."

No. I meant how the first line actually says "thread" instead of "threaded", and how lazuli is mispelled ;)
    *cough cough* @Drocilla back me up here it's perfect *cough cough*

• You should take a look at your beads sometime @Tremula, all of that and other things have been fixed even before you filed your typo. :P
  • Portius bestows his cityfavour upon you.

**********************[ THE GRAND DOMINION OF HALLIFAX ]***********************
    Citizen                Rank                     Position                    CT 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aruin                  Supervisor                                           On

Can I keep this rank forever? It feels very Hallifaxian
    Well that was fun. And I didn't even die first!
  • Raves for being able to settle back into Maligorn with only a few bumps and bruises.

Unraves for having to decide what the hell I'm going to do for Ascension.

Maligorn said:
    Unraves for having to decide what the hell I'm going to do for Ascension.
    Take names and kick ass.

Also chase hamsters.
  • ~perk~ Did someone say chess? @Aruin

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Well. That was:

-Enjoyable
    -Entertaining
    -Nerve-wracking
    -Heart attack inducing
    -Frustrating
    -Exhilarating
    -Chaotic

Lots of raving for everyone involved in the fight for the Chaos Hamster!
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited January 2015
    Aruin said:
    Raves @Daraius for awesome RP. Hope you don't mind how often Aruin puts her foot in her mouth, I personally enjoy having her backpedal like mad.
    Aww shucks. :blush:

Well don't tell anybody (especially Aruin), but she's currently my favorite.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Of course you would pair the @Marcella and Maligorn raves.

• edited January 2015
    Edit: Meh.. Nothing to see here.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
    Rave for this awesome mushroom that gives me clues I can't seem to solve.
This discussion has been closed.