Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• At least you didn't get that clue *first* like Eritheyl and I.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I got it third. That's close :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Raves @Mistral for gifting me the lips that were a giant help for getting through Titan
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I have been very productive these past few days. It feels good to be back.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I got that clue when I only had 5 left. :(
    Scratched my head for like 10 minutes.

• Raves for @Maellio who is pretty awesome. Did you know he can juggle?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm excited that some of my lore ideas seem to be gaining traction recently, despite my inability to do all of the footwork I'd like to do. It'll be so nice having some central, concise, and coherent direction!
  • edited January 2015

Enyalida said:
    I'm excited that some of my lore ideas seem to be gaining traction recently, despite my inability to do all of the footwork I'd like to do. It'll be so nice having some central, concise, and coherent direction!
    I think so too! I'm glad that @Selenity came up with attaching some of your ideas to what can be something really, really good, and luckily some of my inspiration helped in there as well. It's nice to have you on the Serenwilde lore team for sure.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    We had a big long discussion on the SOOC channel (with Everiine too) a few days ago, that's the convo she was referencing, it's why I stared blankly when you brought it up IC, heh.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Enyalida said:
    We had a big long discussion on the SOOC channel (with Everiine too) a few days ago, that's the convo she was referencing, it's why I stared blankly when you brought it up IC, heh.
    I actually talked with her about it before you, Everiine, and I talked about it! When you did, I saw we were on a similar page, which was awesome.
  • Now that I am back from the convention.............

Big rave for the craziness of Chaos.  It was far far from certain what would happen the entire event, which is more in line with the theme than previous years!  Sorry for the rapid fire messages I was sending to allies... I hadn't noticed the 1 minute warning so didn't know I mostly had the win.   I was so unsure of things after the like 4th time I had the hamster. I was so insane I had a 80% command denial >_< Thankfully cured by event ending. 

Was a good run, and mini rave for the hotel internet holding out for the whole of it. ^_^
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Hopefully the lore stuff works out. I still have reservations about that conversation.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    People just need to get over the fact that Subotai sits in the Aetherplex and sends people food.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Some alts are begging to be resurrected. Unrave.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Shaddus said:
    People just need to get over the fact that Subotai sits in the Aetherplex and sends people food.
    Is that where the cake keeps coming from? I asked a friend of mine who used to play and the only reply I got back was 'newbcake', which was less than helpful...
    So far, most people thank me. One person thinks I'm trying to get into their pants, and one VERY ANNOYING AQUAMANCER KEEPS SENDING MY FOOD BACK NEOS.
  • It's probably laced with love potions or something.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I just shove it all into the Matrix. If you make our nexus get fat we're gonna have issues.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • edited January 2015
    Shaddus said:
    No. I meant how the first line actually says "thread" instead of "threaded", and how lazuli is mispelled ;)
    How about minuscule? (and I'm not even starting about the way "myriad" is used, as that's a lost battle.)
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kiradawea said:
    Maellio said:
    Portius said:
    I just shove it all into the Matrix Maellio. If you make our nexus Chairman get fatter we're gonna have issues everything is fine.
    *fixed
    Indeed. Please do. We're almost to the point where we can use Maellio to study the effects off gravity on space-time. 
    Don't know about that. My goals tend to be a bit more straight-forward. Just roll him over Gaudiguch, crushing it.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:
    So far, most people thank me. One person thinks I'm trying to get into their pants, and one VERY ANNOYING AQUAMANCER KEEPS SENDING MY FOOD BACK NEOS.
    Dun want yo food, plz2gtfo.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    edited January 2015
    Kiradawea said:
    Maellio said:
    Portius said:
    I just shove it all into the Matrix Maellio. If you make our nexus Chairman get fatter we're gonna have issues everything is fine.
    *fixed
    Indeed. Please do. We're almost to the point where we can use Maellio to study the effects off gravity on space-time. 
    Collectiveling

Edit: He's a furrikin and everything, it's perfect! The Sentinels can put their guild hall in him.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Guys, gross, don't encourage it.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Selenity said:
    Kiradawea said:
    Maellio said:
    Portius said:
    *fixed
    Collectiveling

Edit: He's a furrikin and everything, it's perfect! The Sentinels can put their guild hall in him.
    I'm not sure I agree with being rezoned for commercial use, even I don't want to deal with that paperwork.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Maellio said:
    I'm not sure I agree with being rezoned for commercial use, even I don't want to deal with that paperwork.
    Never mind having people tickle your tonsils every time they want out.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Maellio said:
    Selenity said:
    Kiradawea said:
    Maellio said:
    Portius said:
    *fixed
    Collectiveling

I'm sure there are a few people willing to do that paperwork.
This discussion has been closed.