Dirty player secrets

Comments

• Psh, bovines are the cutest things ever created.

JUST LOOK AT THAT NOSE! AND THAT LICKY TONGUE! AND THE FUZZY FLOOFERS! IT IS SO ADORABLE

As for my dirty (not so) secret, I have a massive... enormous obsession with all things bovine. They are the bestest things that are kinda like dogs, except not.
  • edited January 2015
    Marcella said:
    You have to actually *be able to kill them* for anyone to give a fuck about your authority in Mag though.

I scan WHO religiously for people to gank see if anyone is in Shallach.
    :P A serf or laborer should be listening to high ranking people anyway! Since I mean.. Literally a serf. That is what serf means.

I obsessively hit BW, CWHO, GWHO, WHO and blah blah. It weirds me not when I don't know who is online around me. And I can't staaannd the UV Kephera hives. They gross me (I am the biggest bug hater) the heck out.

• My work requires me to use a UNIX based system for orders, and I keep having to stop myself (sometimes unsuccessfully) from sending RN, RM, SC, or STAT.
  • Aerotan said:
    My work requires me to use a UNIX based system for orders, and I keep having to stop myself (sometimes unsuccessfully) from sending RN, RM, SC, or STAT.
    Opposite problem here. cd, pwd, ls. Also have a habit of alt-tabbing into the wrong window when I need to do something. More than one occasion where I've sent ps aux | grep <whatever> to Lusternia.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Aerotan said:
    foodragon.exe has encountered a fatal 'd'awwww' overload exception and will now terminate. Please restart.
    Strangely enough, my fortune cookie last night said:
    "Fortune Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?"
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xenthos said:
    Aerotan said:
    foodragon.exe has encountered a fatal 'd'awwww' overload exception and will now terminate. Please restart.
    Xenthos has upgraded his breaking to real life.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Neos said:
    Xenthos said:
    Aerotan said:
    Xenthos has upgraded his breaking to real life.
    He had to go somewhere after breaking time and space in-game. Twice.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    I get nervous/scared when I see multiple divine (except Darvellan) logged into the forums at once. It makes me think there's about to be a big huge thing that'll happen in game and if I don't rush in game I'll miss it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sometimes if I see Crumkane on the forums, I'll see if I can bother him ingame. It's horribly rude, don't tell him though.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Isune said:
    (If it's any consolation, my phone says I'm online on forums way more than I actually am.)
    Generally, the forums have only one way to know if you're here. If you open a page at any point in time. Following that, it will keep showing you online for a certain period of time. Tracking when you have left the page is a big no-no in most browsers. There are ways, but they come along with a nice prompt which will be completely ignored if you just close your browser window.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Huh! Well that is nice to know. I have it forever open in Safari for quick forum surfing whenever on my phone, as well as tabbed on my laptop. #RealTruths
    edited January 2015
    Shaddus said:
    Sometimes if I see Crumkane on the forums, I'll see if I can bother him ingame. It's horribly rude, don't tell him though.
    I.... do the same thing for Darvellan. ._.

Edit: He vanished off the forums right after I posted this. Welp.
  • Selenity said:
    Shaddus said:
    I.... do the same thing for Darvellan. ._.

Edit: He vanished off the forums right after I posted this. Welp.
    I too am guilty of having forum stalked Divine. I feel very bad :( Sorry T_T
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I miss the old website. It had a much better character and presentation. There are still parts of the new website that were beaten with a Bad Formatting stick, which then broke mid beating and splintered into Ugly.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Sometimes I think I go over the top in my rituals. It's to the point where I have to find a room with absolutely no ambients before I can start one, because not only is it immersive but it is LOOOOOOOONG. Every time the bells go off or the smog of Magnagora runs through the streets while I'm doing the violet vow, I kick myself.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Try doing a vision quest out in the open, when people continually walk by, unaware that they're interrupting a Super Special Thingie :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • The Serenwilde stage is the absolute worst. Why has no one quietly murdered Lleucu in the night yet?
    Aruin said:
    The Serenwilde stage is the absolute worst. Why has no one quietly murdered Lleucu in the night yet?
    Looking for the services of a Nekotai...
  • Sometimes, after the toddler has gone to bed, the wife and I will watch /Transformers: Rescue Bots/ just because, well, it's a damn good 'toon full of great moral lessons to people of all ages (even geriatrics like us).
    </RANT>
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    And there's so many delicious jokes thrown in for the parents who end up having to watch the show.

For another good one with a TON of great "Daddy, why are you and Mommy laughing?" I recommend Super Hero Squaddies.
  • edited January 2015
    Selenity said:
    Aruin said:
    The Serenwilde stage is the absolute worst. Why has no one quietly murdered Lleucu in the night yet?
    This can be arranged >:)
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Rialorm said:
    Selenity said:
    Aruin said:
    This can be arranged >:)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • I am totally jealous of @Septim's 'fro, and would rape my own mother to have such.
    </RANT>
  • edited January 2015
    Delphas said:
    I am totally jealous of @Septim's 'fro, and would <bleep> my own mother to have such.
    What?