Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Maligorn said:

@Arcanis is getting to you, Ventidius. Tone down that arrogance prx

I see what you did there. Irony. I like it.

Least arrogant one here because I don't consider myself above everyone else.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited February 2015
    Ventidius said:

Elanorwen said:

Ventidius said:

I'm tempted to reply with just an insulting term whenever someone calls Ventidius 'a child' or 'bionic boy' (Unless it's @Marcella)
    -snip-
    He is tired of your shit.
    He is 28 years old, having been born on the 14th of Tzarin, 376 years after the Coming of Estarra.

'nuff said. Also.... don't act like a child and randomly insult people you have never interacted with, you won't get called one, yes?
    Heh.

1. You need to get a sense of humour, you know that? I do it for the timing.
    2. You have no clue what I was referring to. Nobody cares what someone like you calls me, and I certainly don't because I'm just superior to you.

Maybe people would end up liking and even respecting you (Doubtfully) if you didn't spam issues, complain about everything, and come off as a bad loser -every single time-.  No high ground for you.
    1. Elanorwen has a great sense of humour. Despite our butting heads in game, I still think she's pretty funny most of the time.
    2. You provided no context, so she used what was given. Obviously you care or you wouldn't respond, and I can think of no way in which your character comes off as superior to her character (other than the better choice of Divine #forumrp).
    3. "Least arrogant one here because I don't consider myself above everyone else." You literally just said that you were superior to Elanorwen. Which one is it?

I've been enemied and unenemied to Elanorwen's orders without resorting to issues, and while occasionally she does come off as a bad sport she's always bringing up valid points. She's may not have the high ground to stand on, but she has long lasting experience and a character who isn't just 28 years old.

I explained why I called you child in person and why I called you by your name on the order aether. Get off your high horse, because you've not done enough to be sitting on it, and that's all I have to say about it. Gah, I've had to actually step in and adress this stupid issue, gods.

EDIT: Obvious typos at 5.38 in the morning.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • You didnt have to do anything, nor take it this seriously. Why do people keep taking me seriously. Why do people even -care- about me. This conversation is none of your business Tremula, weve moved away from you. Thats probably hard for you to accept but oh well. Im done with this, christ. You'd think the funny cat picture would suggest the lightheartedness of my post but i guess it wasnt big enough.
  • Shush kiddo
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited February 2015

Not stirring the pot any more.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Maligorn said:

Arcanis is getting to you, Ventidius. Tone down that arrogance prx

Also, don't believe what everyone tells you

"I know what I'll do! I'll link Arcanis' name to a post with an attempt at insulting him. That'll show him!"

• I think you all need a bit of time out to relax.

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Nikkakorra is happy.

Happy fink.

• Qistrel said:

Nikkakorra is happy.

Happy fink.

I fink so too.
    Fink you very much!

• It is quite some bullshit how finks are made the bad guys in Newton. Copletely goes against the whole idea of Lusternia shaking off the 'good/evil' cliche'. That was something I did not like about Achaea (Althugh the pixie queen was hawt)
  • Gnomes are evil too. Perspective.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
    Eh, it's understandable, go here, kill these smelly finks, help these happy gnomes.

However, Nikk will forever rail about the despicable Fates, who stripped her memories, made her kill members of her race, and then didn't even inform her she might be a fink, resulting in her being a terribly awkward faeling who didn't fit in her body right until she remembered she was really a fink.

• I'm sorry I don't have interest in mudfucking you. Kindly go away. -_-
    The playa you love to hate
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Drakius said:

I'm sorry I don't have interest in mudfucking you. Kindly go away. -_-

Why say it here? Just use tells, says, whatever. (And hopefully not CT or I might have to smack you)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    This is tweets, let people say what's on their mind as long as it isn't calling someone else out.

Which goes to everyone that jumped down Bionic Boy's throat, let him have his peace, hold yours in if your only interest is diminishing him.

2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Lol age.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Yay virtuoso!

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice

He has been engaged to be married to Kilauea for 1207 months.

Decisions.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Shaddus said:

Lol age.

Age may be funny to you, but Donato just shaved off 40 years thanks to reality-altering magic mortals should never have had access to.

Thanks Hallifax! Destroy the universe one person at a time. (That was a joke, love you all).
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Nothing like being ganked while you're not paying attention before your morning coffee. Serves me right, blah blah, but now I am cranky pants and there is NO FREAKING COFFEE. I hate getting ganked. Rargh.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Did the ganker get your coffee?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited February 2015
    Shaddus said:

Did the ganker get your coffee?

No coffee for me. I am caffeine deficient. :(

• Lavinya said:

Nothing like being ganked while you're not paying attention before your morning coffee. Serves me right, blah blah, but now I am cranky pants and there is NO FREAKING COFFEE. I hate getting ganked. Rargh.

When did you start calling Leo and the kids gankers? Or did something happen in game?
    ~O)
    Leo and the kids  know better than to get between me and my coffee! Morgfyre raiders don't, alas.

• Silvanus said:

This is tweets, let people say what's on their mind as long as it isn't calling someone else out.

Which goes to everyone that jumped down Bionic Boy's throat, let him have his peace, hold yours in if your only interest is diminishing him.

Lol @ this when everyone jumps down Elanorwen's throat every time they get the chance.

It's cool to insult and call out Elanorwen though so I guess it's okay :P

Has there been any word on fixing octave? I've been a bit reluctant to get into more sparring and practice knowing that it is broken, and my envoy hides from me all the time.

• Lavinya said:

if you are talking about earlier.. I tried... >.>;
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:

What amuses me the most in the last few pages is how Maligorn was all over Elanorwen when he played his Pyro, but now constantly defends her back on his Symph.

This isn't meant as a knock on Mali, but reminds me how often who we play ingame influences who we agree or disagree with in the forums.

I disagree with everyone. EVERYONE. AT ALL TIMES.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
This discussion has been closed.