Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I want to see a battle muffin next.
  • edited February 2015
    Only if @Shaddussomeone makes a Scone of Stone.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited February 2015
    I once made a whiskey that tastes like the streets of Magnagora if someone were stupid enough to lick them.

Ingredients: kousekiflower 1 weed 3 spices 3 wakabi 1 grain 12
    Mortal Reviews: Allowed
    IMPORTANT: The main noun MUST use one of these: WHISKEY
    Appearance:
    wakabi spittle whiskey
    Consume:
    Taking a swig of this concoction, a sudden nausea sweeps over you and
    you barely escape spewing it across the landscape. Tasting like an
    indelicate mixture of filth from the bottoms of boots as well as wakabi
    bile, only the barest hint of cinnamon and spicy kouseki render this
    whiskey potable.
    Smell:
    The vapours from this whiskey singe your nose hairs and send you into a coughing fit from the stench.
    Taste:
    This whiskey tastes much like one might expect the streets of Magnagora to taste, if you were stupid
    enough to lick them.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    No lovelorns this year? :(
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I missed Justice because @Pectus took me out to get Valentines Day booze. ;-;
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • So uh.  Any idea what time the announcement for Beauty is going to be made?  I know it's technically Feb 15 in the game right nao, but I don't want to miss the announcing!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
    Afternoon state-side.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Zitto is determined to give grampa a heart attack.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Honestly until this bug with soothing steam not curing Aeon first, I dont see why any of us should bother engaging in combat at this time. Gg ascension.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited February 2015
    Zitto said:

Daraius said:

Zitto is determined to give grampa a heart attack.

@Daraius, I actually have a nightmare where you and @Portius both fall ill at the same time and the Board makes me responsible for the Year in Review and the Library.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TWO MORE HOURS, TWO MORE HOURS.
     *foams at the mouth*
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    51061   Morgfyre   uncommon   character      1x Oriax the Unsated

You hold Oriax the Unsated before you and greedily consume its energies, surrounding yourself with an aura of charisma and influence.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Neos said:

51061   Morgfyre   uncommon   character      1x Oriax the Unsated

You hold Oriax the Unsated before you and greedily consume its energies, surrounding yourself with an aura of charisma and influence.

You should see the dude you just ate. Gross.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I feel obligated to point out to everyone that there is a lesson sale going on (I totally missed it in all the stuff about the Wonder Wings).

Not only that, they made new bulk brackets for the people eyeballing classflex.

Mmm.

• Except for the 12 RL days (or 72 hours) cooldown on classflex. -hint nudge admin-

• Vivet said:

I feel obligated to point out to everyone that there is a lesson sale going on (I totally missed it in all the stuff about the Wonder Wings).

Not only that, they made new bulk brackets for the people eyeballing classflex.

Mmm.

Thank you. This just made my freaking day!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I need credits/goop more than I need lessons, and they took my Solstice crates away :(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Tremula said:

I missed Justice because @Pectus took me out to get Valentines Day booze. ;-;

At least it's not Ascension on Valentine's weekend this year!
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Who won beauty. Post places
  • Shuyin said:

1st: ShaddusAlt 7
    2nd: ShaddusAlt 41
    3rd: ShaddusAlt 22
    4th: ShaddusAlt 28
    5th: ShaddusAlt 14

-----------------------------------------------------------

The winner and holder of the Seal of Beauty is Thayan of Gaudiguch with
    an engraved, oakwood story book with rice paper inserts!

Second Place and 700 credits went to Irillia of Hallifax for a jewelled
    watch depicting Zvoltz and Isune!

Third Place and 500 credits went to Lavinya of Magnagora for a tapestry
    of the Children of Yudhe!

Fourth Place and 250 credits went to Daraius of Hallifax for a triptych
    throne depicting Tosha's ascension!

Fifth Place and 100 credits went to Raeri of New Celest for an elegant
    band of cerulean waves and honeyed starlight!

For those who wish to peruse the designs, they are available for your
    viewing pleasure at the Cave of Beauty!

We would also like to give honorable mentions to the following designers
    who scored high and were worthy contenders: Gabriella (the Wildecraft
    Cartel), Chakraja (Cartel IHT), Eritheyl (Cartel RG), and Alaksanteri
    (the Bloodink Bookbinding Cartel).

edited February 2015
    Whoops, ninja'd
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I'm here eyeing off the doctoral tam, but that 75 day wait between classflexing is meh.

• Lorina said:

Shuyin said:

1st: ShaddusAlt 7
    2nd: ShaddusAlt 41
    3rd: ShaddusAlt 22
    4th: ShaddusAlt 28
    5th: ShaddusAlt 14

-----------------------------------------------------------

The winner and holder of the Seal of Beauty is Thayan of Gaudiguch with
    an engraved, oakwood story book with rice paper inserts!

Second Place and 700 credits went to Irillia of Hallifax for a jewelled
    watch depicting Zvoltz and Isune!

Third Place and 500 credits went to Lavinya of Magnagora for a tapestry
    of the Children of Yudhe!

Fourth Place and 250 credits went to Daraius of Hallifax for a triptych
    throne depicting Tosha's ascension!

Fifth Place and 100 credits went to Raeri of New Celest for an elegant
    band of cerulean waves and honeyed starlight!

For those who wish to peruse the designs, they are available for your
    viewing pleasure at the Cave of Beauty!

We would also like to give honorable mentions to the following designers
    who scored high and were worthy contenders: Gabriella (the Wildecraft
    Cartel), Chakraja (Cartel IHT), Eritheyl (Cartel RG), and Alaksanteri
    (the Bloodink Bookbinding Cartel).
    Oh OH!  I made an honorable mention!!! :D  

Okay, I am happier now. :D
    --------
    --------
    edited February 2015
    I kinda wish they would list more honorable mentions. I didn't even get mentioned
    8-}
    Lavinya said:

I'm here eyeing off the doctoral tam, but that 75 day wait between classflexing is meh.

I own the Tam but still haven't classflexed once. All the extra skillflexing on its own is great.
  • Yaaaaaay! 
  • Is Baelfyre really bored or something tonight?  I just watched the buffer go from Celest to Serenwilde in terms of his deaths...
    --------
    --------
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Thanks. 

The result is acceptable and within the calculations for winning ascension!
This discussion has been closed.