Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I, for one, would abuse it.
  • When you buy an artefact, and then forget what you were going to use it for role-play wise. Vent's age is hidden.

I have no idea why I wanted the stopped watch.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Maybe you're gonna implant it into your chest and become Tainted Criss-Cross.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Fun fact: astrologists will always know how old you are. Good thing it's an awful tert.
  • Saoirse said:

Maligorn said:

Am sry. If it's any consolation, this is what happens every balance when there's modules/hull in need of healing.

The empathic grid whirrs quietly, ready to be used once again.
    grid repair hull
    grid repair module 221191
    grid repair module 191863
    grid repair module 154471
    grid repair module 198830
    grid repair module 214054
    grid repair module 46576
    grid repair module 71728
    grid repair module 170635
    grid repair module 193378
    grid repair module 194976
    grid repair module 195803
    grid repair module 221052

EDIT: You could also use a ship that has more than 3250 hull for aetherhunting >:B

Just remove the collectors from your grid repair sweep. They don't need to be healed. I don't like taking big ships for hunts because bigger hull = slower ship. It makes it very difficult to run away for emergencies.

Successful aetherhunts are based on teamwork not hull strength. If nobody's paying attention for example, people who siphon even when they're not supposed to or an empath who is healing unnecessary modules and using up the grid balance that is supposed to be saved for when the hull gets hit or basically people who are afk-aetherhunting and don't pull their weight by at least killing slivven.... usually cause aetherhunt fails.

It doesn't matter how good the pilot or the empath is individually or how big the hull is if everyone else isn't paying attention or doing their jobs. 
    As a note, healing collectors is not a big deal, especially not on a hunt. Damaged collectors sputter, which is only a minor inconvenience, but grid balance recovers in a couple of seconds. Unless you get hit from max hull to 1 hull at the very same instant as you heal a collector, there's hardly a problem with healing collectors when there's no hull damage or other modules to heal. Even then, unless you're fighting multiple dragons without shockwaves, you'll likely have time to regain grid balance and heal before you get hit again. Heck, even with multiple dragons, they largely prefer flying into your ship's room to smack you at melee range than doing their line-of-sight attack. So the only thing that'll kill you is if you have no shockwaves... in which case you'd die, collector healing or not, anyway.

• Qistrel said:

*buy fink nose for fink*

*plays around on illithiod monk*

I forgot how addictive scent is! I keep wanting to do it all the time!

Just be a ebonguard/shadowdancer/blacktalon and you get scent for free right off.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Lavinya said:

If people think I'm ill-qualified for any of my in game roles (GM, Ministry, order head), I really wish they'd let me know, or even try to offer advice, instead of going the cowardly backstabber route and trying to see me usurped.

Unless of course Marcella's propaganda is true and I haven't actually earned anything I have and I am terrible at everything, it's all thanks to d'Murani nepotism and corruption.

Sometimes I really really really really hate Magnagoran 'RP'.

A little late, but cowardly backstabber route seems par the course for Magnagoran politics.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I swear, all I ever get out of the wheel anymore are truefavours :(
  • Truefavours are great. They're actually the better of the wheel rewards. The worst are gold and/or experience.

Let's make some quests give out coins as rewards. Experience and gold get dull after a while, and coins have the chance of giving a minor windfall.

• Harvesting gemstones while kethbits attack is a pain.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Please let senpai like my designs, please let senpai like my designs.
  • So apparently now Curing Autoheal seems to no longer be functioning....at all..
  • Looks like it's working to me.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited February 2015
    Arcanis said:

So apparently now Curing Autoheal seems to no longer be functioning....at all..

Sometimes one or more of its parts will turn themselves off for some reason - vials used to deactivate themselves when any vial ran dry, though since I'm sure you're using the liquidrift that shouldn't be it. Check the status and see if a switch got flipped?
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Lerad said:

Truefavours are great. They're actually the better of the wheel rewards. The worst are gold and/or experience.

Let's make some quests give out coins as rewards. Experience and gold get dull after a while, and coins have the chance of giving a minor windfall.
    well then! if you do not want the gold, I will take it, I certain do not turn any gold down!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Eritheyl said:

Arcanis said:

So apparently now Curing Autoheal seems to no longer be functioning....at all..

Sometimes one or more of its parts will turn themselves off for some reason - vials used to deactivate themselves when any vial ran dry, though since I'm sure you're using the liquidrift that shouldn't be it. Check the status and see if a switch got flipped?

Strange..im sure it is on, triple-checked. I'll do some further tests to try to figure out why it isnt sipping for me.
  • Remember to check CURING AUTOHEAL STATUS and make sure vials aren't turned off.
  • Figured out issue, though I was turning Autoheal on, apparently that didnt trigger Curing system to be on which encompasses both vitals and self-curing (arena only), didnt think to look at that since was trying to target only autohealing. Thanks anyway.
  • Yeah, You have to turn CURING ON and CURING AUTOHEAL ON and CURING AUTOHEAL VIALS ON.

• Zitto said:

Saoirse said:

I dun like your aetherhunting systems...
    I die of shame a little bit every time you have to tell me pew pew.
    speaking of the recent aetherhunt, how did you keep getting knocked out of your module? it never happened to me, and you didn't seem any more active than me?
    Mind you, at the end it turned out I was in the anchor module for some reason..... 

• Tylwyth said:

Zitto said:

Saoirse said:

I dun like your aetherhunting systems...
    I die of shame a little bit every time you have to tell me pew pew.
    speaking of the recent aetherhunt, how did you keep getting knocked out of your module? it never happened to me, and you didn't seem any more active than me?
    Mind you, at the end it turned out I was in the anchor module for some reason..... 
    I was unlocking to go kill slivven on the empty collectors and other non-demi players, then locking back in for that sweet, sweet aetherhunt experience.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited February 2015
    Is anything ever going to be done about/with that giant miasma crack in the fulcrux?  It seems it was used for one event then completely forgotten about.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Is it just me, or is Synkarin enormously petty? Enemied me to Gaudiguch some time ago for killing his wyvern after he left it on Celestia during a raid, and then enemied me to Yomoigu's order for showing up in the crystal meadows to check on which rifts were still actually there.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Kagato said:

Is anything ever going to be done about/with that giant miasma crack in the fulcrux?  It seems it was used for one event then completely forgotten about.

Hi, you must be new here
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Super petty girlfriend
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Man, you showed up while there was fighting going on, like the only reason I know is because Viynain called it out, meaning he was still there, meaning it appeared you joined all the others. If you don't want to get enemied, avoid the fights

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Synkarin said:

Man, you showed up while there was fighting going on, like the only reason I know is because Viynain called it out, meaning he was still there, meaning it appeared you joined all the others. If you don't want to get enemied, avoid the fights

Shaddus said:

Hi, you must be new here

Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I don't agree with enemying to Orders based on mundane conflict, but Synkarin's a higher rank than me.
  • Taking a page from @Silvanus's book,

instead of saying this on the forums, you should've just talked to Synkarin IC if you have a grievance with him. He's more reasonable than you think.

• People destroying the Lirangsha gate in crystal meadows makes me sad face.
This discussion has been closed.