Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited February 2015
    Who replaced a shrubbery.

(are the Logs of the Shofangi... actual logs?)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    It's a logbook.

• I think we all wish to know who the shrubbery was
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Milune said:

I just discovered the monuments around avechna's peak. After touching them multiple times I just started bawling.

As saddening as it is that they had to be put up in the first place, it was also very touching that @Estarra and the Lusternia admins left a permanent tribute to those that were once part of the basin that have passed on for whatever reason.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Arcanis said:

I think we all wish to know who the shrubbery was

I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about such things.

• The last person to have that book was Vhula.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Gabriella said:

The last person to have that book was Vhula.

Obligatory "Who?"
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:

Gabriella said:

The last person to have that book was Vhula.

Obligatory "Who?"
    Obligatory shrug.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
    Oh noooo. :(
    I used to make cakes.

edited February 2015
    Ignore this post plz.  :\">
    I used to make cakes.

• Hey @Arcanis when are you going to become the first gnome guild leader huh? HUH? HUUH?!
  • I dun like your aetherhunting systems...They give me heart attacks when these problems happen: 

Problem #1:
    (Ship): You say, "Siphon."

Drawn by the flux of energy, a black dragon suddenly wanders into the nearby area.

Drawn by the flux of energy, a black dragon suddenly wanders into the nearby area.
    (Ship): Taleisin says, "Siphoned."
    (Ship): You say, "Target dragon."
    (Ship): You say, "Siphon off."

-ship look-
    Archangel is sailing the aetherways.
    Floating in aetherspace near the Void.
    (map)
    Though darkness spans in all directions around the aethership, occasionally bursts of energy flare up in the distance. There is an almost tangible and weighty coldness to the emptiness that presses against the hull.
    You are floating in aether.
    Eyes glowing red, a black dragon slowly circles around the aethership. Eyes glowing red, a black dragon slowly circles around the aethership.

(Someone's siphoning reflex was turned on, not sure how...but prolly when the main siphoner said 'Siphoned')

Thank Estarra we didn't implode!

Problem #2:
    Empath tells you, "//Right now it sweeps through all the modules and heals if it finds a broken one, and will only stop when all are fully healed."
    You tell Empath, "//it would be nice if you could remove it..."
    You tell Empath, "So you have grid balance saved for the hull which is more important."

:( Please to fix em :(
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • Saoirse said:

I dun like your aetherhunting systems...
    I die of shame a little bit every time you have to tell me pew pew.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited February 2015
    Am sry. If it's any consolation, this is what happens every balance when there's modules/hull in need of healing.

The empathic grid whirrs quietly, ready to be used once again.
    grid repair hull
    grid repair module 221191
    grid repair module 191863
    grid repair module 154471
    grid repair module 198830
    grid repair module 214054
    grid repair module 46576
    grid repair module 71728
    grid repair module 170635
    grid repair module 193378
    grid repair module 194976
    grid repair module 195803
    grid repair module 221052

EDIT: You could also use a ship that has more than 3250 hull for aetherhunting >:B

• Saoirse said:

I dun like your aetherhunting systems...They give me heart attacks when these problems happen: 

Problem #1:
    (Ship): You say, "Siphon."

(Ship): Taleisin says, "Siphoned."
    (Ship): You say, "Target dragon."
    (Ship): You say, "Siphon off."

-ship look-
    Archangel is sailing the aetherways.
    Floating in aetherspace near the Void.
    (map)
    Though darkness spans in all directions around the aethership, occasionally bursts of energy flare up in the distance. There is an almost tangible and weighty coldness to the emptiness that presses against the hull.
    You are floating in aether.
    Eyes glowing red, a black dragon slowly circles around the aethership. Eyes glowing red, a black dragon slowly circles around the aethership.

(Someone's siphoning reflex was turned on, not sure how...but prolly when the main siphoner said 'Siphoned')

Thank Estarra we didn't implode!

Problem #2:
    Empath tells you, "//Right now it sweeps through all the modules and heals if it finds a broken one, and will only stop when all are fully healed."
    You tell Empath, "//it would be nice if you could remove it..."
    You tell Empath, "So you have grid balance saved for the hull which is more important."

:( Please to fix em :(
    FWIW, when I have my empathing system running it targets hull first, then goes through the modules in order through chair, grid, turrets, primary siphon, then, if there are no enemies out, other damaged modules. I have a call in there somewhere for if the pilot calls for clarity, but for just dragons, if you're doing it right you should be fine without it.
    I used to fly 2500ish Yantra hunting with no probs...
    I used to make cakes.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    3250 is by no means low for a hull, even against dragons. Some of my best hunts were on ships in the 2500 range as well!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Archangel has been destroyed by a black dragon.
    Arundei has died in the imploded wreckage of Archangel.
    You see the death occur at Anchor Room.  (?)
    Faragan has died in the imploded wreckage of Archangel.
    You see the death occur at Reaper: Compassion.  (?)
    Zitto has died in the imploded wreckage of Archangel.
    You see the death occur at Reaper: Harmony.  (?)
    Rogziel has died in the imploded wreckage of Archangel.
    You see the death occur at Reaper: Fidelity.  (?)
    Saoirse has died in the imploded wreckage of Archangel.
    You see the death occur at The Bridge of the Archangel.  (?)
    Maligorn has died in the imploded wreckage of Archangel.
    You see the death occur at Halls of Rejuvenation.  (?)
    Taleisin has died in the imploded wreckage of Archangel.
    You see the death occur at Artillery Room: Redemption.  (?)
    Arien has died in the imploded wreckage of Archangel.
    You see the death occur at Main Cannon: Salvation.  (?)
    Telperion has died in the imploded wreckage of Archangel.
    You see the death occur at Artillery Room: Repentance.  (?)
    Aekatli has died in the imploded wreckage of Archangel.
    You see the death occur at Reaper: Benevolence.  (?)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Ya'll need a better empath.

• It wasn't my faulllllttt. Some people were auto-siphoning :(

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    If people think I'm ill-qualified for any of my in game roles (GM, Ministry, order head), I really wish they'd let me know, or even try to offer advice, instead of going the cowardly backstabber route and trying to see me usurped.

Unless of course Marcella's propaganda is true and I haven't actually earned anything I have and I am terrible at everything, it's all thanks to d'Murani nepotism and corruption.

Sometimes I really really really really hate Magnagoran 'RP'.

• edited February 2015
    Maligorn said:

Am sry. If it's any consolation, this is what happens every balance when there's modules/hull in need of healing.

The empathic grid whirrs quietly, ready to be used once again.
    grid repair hull
    grid repair module 221191
    grid repair module 191863
    grid repair module 154471
    grid repair module 198830
    grid repair module 214054
    grid repair module 46576
    grid repair module 71728
    grid repair module 170635
    grid repair module 193378
    grid repair module 194976
    grid repair module 195803
    grid repair module 221052

EDIT: You could also use a ship that has more than 3250 hull for aetherhunting >:B

Just remove the collectors from your grid repair sweep. They don't need to be healed. I don't like taking big ships for hunts because bigger hull = slower ship. It makes it very difficult to run away for emergencies.

Successful aetherhunts are based on teamwork not hull strength. If nobody's paying attention for example, people who siphon even when they're not supposed to or an empath who is healing unnecessary modules and using up the grid balance that is supposed to be saved for when the hull gets hit or basically people who are afk-aetherhunting and don't pull their weight by at least killing slivven.... usually cause aetherhunt fails.

It doesn't matter how good the pilot or the empath is individually or how big the hull is if everyone else isn't paying attention or doing their jobs. 
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • I promise that I would if I could. It's not my code though, so I really don't know how to fiddle with it. As if I knew code to begin with.

• That's alright @Maligorn. You're doing a good job as of now and you have help from two slivveners at the moment, which means there will be less healing of unimportant collectors.
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • Shortly after my intrusion on Daraius' near-monopoly on Hallifax Loboshigaru....

Squinting slightly, Ambassador Daraius Shevat says, "There is something unusual about you."

I fear Zitto will never cease to frustrate you, @Daraius.
  • That is an impressive list. People found afk should be killed and offered IMO. And people who siphon when they are not supposed...one on every hunt. There needs to be a zap option. If you are not the designated siphon master you will be zapped upon siphoning. Muahahaha.
    edited February 2015
    Zitto said:

Shortly after my intrusion on Daraius' near-monopoly on Hallifax Loboshigaru....

Squinting slightly, Ambassador Daraius Shevat says, "There is something unusual about you."

I fear Zitto will never cease to frustrate you, @Daraius.

---You gotta look the part if you're gonna walk this walk, kiddo. Who doesn't want more lobo Shevats? Whether Daraius is frustrated or pleased by this development will depend on how firmly you commit to it. :P

That is an impressive list. People found afk should be killed and offered IMO. And people who siphon when they are not supposed...one on every hunt. There needs to be a zap option. If you are not the designated siphon master you will be zapped upon siphoning. Muahahaha.

---I still wouldn't mind having a PILOT JETTISON command...
    I used to make cakes.

This discussion has been closed.