Character Secrets

1111213141517»

Comments

• In spite of being (at least at the time) the second-longest running Magister in Aquamancer history, Syridean never quite got the hang of shopkeeping. He just had Neos run the Aquamancer's shops and hoped the prices and stocks were right.
  • Bandy doesn't really believe in the supernals, elders, or light very much. He does believe in the paladin code and the people of celest, though a few of them are giving him fits of late
  • edited February 2015
    I'm saddened whenever I read people here saying 'My character doesn't actually believe in what he/she's fighting for' because my role-play heart can't take it.

Righteousness and zeal is part of the fun.
  • Donato wants to eat and cook sharded races -so bad-. He loved his taste of trill and also found loboshigaru quite nice. But he always joins places which forbid it :(

If he wants to be a cannibal, let him! OM NOM NOM tasty sharded races.
  • Ventidius said:

I'm saddened whenever I read people here saying 'My character doesn't actually believe in what he/she's fighting for' because my role-play heart can't take it.

Righteousness and zeal is part of the fun.
    Bandy's also 300+ years old. My rp heart has trouble when people hold onto zeal for that long without dosing it with a healthy dose of skepticism.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Luce remembers more or less everything that led to his choosing the Portal of Fate. He knows most people don't, though, and he doesn't particularly like the memories, so he pretends there's nothing unusual going on with him.
  • Donato said:

Donato wants to eat and cook sharded races -so bad-. He loved his taste of trill and also found loboshigaru quite nice. But he always joins places which forbid it :(

Join the Blacktalons already, Crow lets you get eat corpses. While not being Mags if you don't want to join them....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited February 2015
    Tylwyth said:

Donato said:

Donato wants to eat and cook sharded races -so bad-. He loved his taste of trill and also found loboshigaru quite nice. But he always joins places which forbid it :(

Join the Blacktalons already, Crow lets you get eat corpses. While not being Mags if you don't want to join them....
    I've already had 6 glomdoring alts :/ Lost it's appeal.

On topic: Donato is sometimes scared of stern people because his experience in Celest traumatised him somewhat.