Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Well then, I guess I am not being as productive as someone else...
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • Just raves for some really helpful people. Interestingly, quite a few from Glomdoring (and before anyone throws a shit fit, it's all OOC stuff!). Thanks for being awesome and helpful guys :D

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    @Kregarn for being ridiculous with me at the Master.

GDDB IS NOW RECRUITING.
  • Ssaliss said:
    How much was in that figurine?
    1,000,000 Esteem
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited January 2013
    You confide in High Elder Delilah Doux how much you admire her dazzling mental and physical skills.
    High Elder Delilah Doux puffs up her chest and a crazy gleam enters her eyes as she vigorously agrees with you that her intelligence and strength far surpass anyone else's.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Goldentongue' Achievement! You have earned 100% Experience Bonus for 24 Hours.

Your karma rises in response to your deeds.
    You offer up a figurine of Ilistala, an enormous leopard to Shikari, the Predator.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Servant Of The Gods' Achievement! You have earned 25 Bound Credits.

achievements rankings

Rank  Player              Points
    -------------------------------------------
    1.    Xenthos                191

Wooo.

Now I can do something else for a while.
  • Yay, finally feeling not sick again!  When i'm sick, I can't focus enough to play Lusternia, but I'll be on later today!  @Dys sorry I haven't gotten back to you about those contest entries yet, I'll try to do that later today!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Spend an entire day at work and still second when I get home.

Yay for people not bashing?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Bashing is your crack. Don't fault us for not having vices. You and Xenthos should start a support group.

• I really wish I could bash for extended periods of time. I'd much rather tweak and tinker my system at the Matrix. If only I got experience for that!
  • I'd sign up for that support group.

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
    I can't help it, it's not even because I want second trade. (10.6 mil to go) I'll bash it all up again once I'm done.

I'll probably start running a domoth at this rate just to make use of the pile I'm sat on.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Rave to Ceana! Best fighting partner I could ever ask for!
    Envoys had me laughing so hard today. My image is forever sullied thanks to @Mysrai, @Eventru, and @Viynain.
  • Celina said:
    Envoys had me laughing so hard today. My image is forever sullied thanks to @Mysrai, @Eventru, and @Viynain.
    I totally saved a log of that for my own personal amusement.
  • Epic!!

Llandros bestows the guild's highest honour on you, with a tap of the Baton of Screaming Desires.

He bears the Cacophony Honour of the Voice of Doom.
  • rave for alliances breaking. I am sure this has nothing to do with the decision Hallifax made a long time ago, but this is always what we wanted to see happen.
    It's just going to shuffle alliances. Not the every man for themselves thing that Halli seemed to push.
  • Considering Hallifax immediatelly attempted to ally with someone upon dissolving ironhart, I am not sure how anyone could come to that conclusion. Do you not remember sending the letter as a representative of Glomdoring informing Hallifax that there would be no chance for peace as long as I was CL?

That's not quite what the letter said. If I recall correctly, Hallifax broke off from IronHart and declared neutrality, and wanted non aggression treaties with everyone, which is a fair bit different than an alliance.

Unimportant to the rave, however, as I am equally excited. MOAR PK.
  • edited January 2013
    You examine a partial dark flame curio piece of the Dark Flame Curio Set carefully, before carefully 
    touching it to a flame of hunger curio piece of the Dark Flame Curio Set. A brief flash of light 
    reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing the Guttering Flame of 
    Damnation.

Happiness. Just another seven pieces to goooo!

Of course, I have no idea what I'll be doing after I'm finished grinding Soulless bits, but I'll worry about that later!
  • Finally managed to complete the Cay!  Thanks to those on both sides of the skirmish for making today fun. :)
    I effin' love this Gauntlet.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xenthos said:
    Oneiroi has transferred ownership of Xynthin, the Wyrden Glory to you.

********************************[ Your Ikons ]*********************************
    Id      Group     Quality   Type      G  Name                                 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    6366    Special   uncommon  character    Xynthin, the Wyrden Glory           
                                                ( 50% STUN,         2I 1C 1P)    
    *******************************************************************************

nerf you
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor

Xenthos said:
    Oneiroi has transferred ownership of Xynthin, the Wyrden Glory to you.

********************************[ Your Ikons ]*********************************
    Id      Group     Quality   Type      G  Name                                 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    6366    Special   uncommon  character    Xynthin, the Wyrden Glory           
                                                ( 50% STUN,         2I 1C 1P)    
    *******************************************************************************

What does it look like when played?
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Looks pretty balanced considering how much it set you back...
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited January 2013
    He paid for the fact that it's custom and unique, not for one that just wins. :P

This discussion has been closed.