Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Report 973, heyooooo.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Lavinya said:

That awkward moment when you somehow accidentally turn on auto-says. >_<

Noob

When someone goes out in a blaze of glory, they go out in a blaze of glory. An example to us all of what not to do.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • what is an auto say
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Client feature that prepends everything typed into the input box with 'say' as it sends it to the game. So you end up standing there saying "n" "n" "n" as you try to go north.
  • Remembered why I don't bother with combat. Oh well. >_>

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Rheatsis said:

Remembered why I don't bother with combat. Oh well. >_>

Just gotta keep at it! I think you'd benefit from leveling up and getting more beefy. 
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Kaimanahi said:

Rheatsis said:

Just gotta keep at it! I think you'd benefit from leveling up and getting more beefy. 
    Depending on your personality, it may also help if you make an effort to not take the combat seriously, regardless of how your character feels. It's easier to get back into things again that way.
  • Milune said:

Pretty sure @Morgfyre is trolling me :D

@Ellowyn @Lavinya

And the funny thing is, only a few minutes earlier everyone was complaining that our Gods don't hang out with us!
  • Kaimanahi said:

Rheatsis said:

My issue is I honestly have little clue what I'm doing. I played a Hartstone years ago, but it didn't seem this complicated (to me, at least). Combat just kinda scares me, flailing around and hoping you can "DO THE THING!" and getting nippy'd at while you're trying to figure it out isn't pleasant. :( Anxiety trigger, 's all. I definitely need some more work, and a chance to actually figure my skills out before I jump into groups again.

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I'd totally log on and help you.

But I have absolutely no idea how druids fight.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Rheatsis said:

Kaimanahi said:

Rheatsis said:

My issue is I honestly have little clue what I'm doing. I played a Hartstone years ago, but it didn't seem this complicated (to me, at least). Combat just kinda scares me, flailing around and hoping you can "DO THE THING!" and getting nippy'd at while you're trying to figure it out isn't pleasant. :( Anxiety trigger, 's all. I definitely need some more work, and a chance to actually figure my skills out before I jump into groups again.
    Speaking with your guild champion would probably be the first step towards getting more understanding. Some of the fighting is not necessarily intuitive or even common sense.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Melder's a tough position to start in, especially if you're the primary melder there. 

The key to success is to 
       1) have realistic expectations (like @Tarkenton said)
       2) not care if you die. It happens to the best of us (I'm probably top 5 in total deaths, easy)
      3) Most importantly, have fun - Some of my favorite fights we ended up losing. 

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Celina said:

TBH, learning group PK as a melder is probably the hardest way to learn. 

edit: I'm not entirely sure you could even bribe me to be a melder again. The nightmares. MELD, MELD HERE. MELD CELINA MELD. DO IT, MELD NOW. OH GOD WE ARE ALL DYING, MELD NOW.

......not to discourage you in any way.
    Never had that issue personally. Of course, I tend to have the issue of... "Oh god, why did everyone run off and leave me alone for the enemies to jump me while I'm melding?" Then you start calling for help, last for over 40 seconds and nobody still comes to help. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • So hypothetical question. What exactly happens when someone has their classflex revoked? Do all their skills associated with that archetype get deleted or what?
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Just can't flex back into it. You don't lose the lessons unless you willingly forget permanently.
  • I think (can't remember exactly) that if you're currently flexed to that guild, you won't actually be forcibly unflexed. That said, once flexed out you can't flex back in. It's essentially identical to quitting a guild and keeping the skills; they're still there, but you can't actually use them in any way, unless you rejoin (get flex privs back).
  • That awkward moment when you're standing at the Megalith and half the people have each other snubbed.

Confusing times and conversations.

Ellowyn said:

That awkward moment when you're standing at the Megalith and half the people have each other snubbed.

People in the same org snub each other? How do you function like that?

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Elanorwen said:

Ellowyn said:

That awkward moment when you're standing at the Megalith and half the people have each other snubbed.

People in the same org snub each other? How do you function like that?
    It happens because Mag seems to have have an environment of tearing each other down over building them up. People fight. People say terrible things. People get tired of listening to all of the above.

It makes things difficult, for sure.

• half of magnagora has always had the other half snubbed lol
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited March 2015
    False. Once upon a time Mag was huge and got along just fine. Some awesome people still in Mag! Maybe some day you'll see what the rest of the game sees, fix it, and let us all enjoy the awesome ones again.
  • I've never even heard legends of a time when Mag 'got along fine'. Story time?
  • And @Celina wins. Best bed time story ever. Lovely to see you again.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
This discussion has been closed.