Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Getting close to a top ten in...no, damnit, I didn't want to be in the competition...just want more essence for powers...stop making me think I might get a place...

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Die, credit market. Die.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    The novice intro should perhaps include a lesson entitled 'in character and out of character, yes there IS a difference' to try and prevent the ignorant few that seem to think conversations that occur outside the game are relevant to their current roleplay. /gripe

• Zvoltz wildly swings the mighty hammer, Ays Onid at you. You receive only a red welt from your left leg being pounded.
    You reel back, stunned at the power of the blow!
    584h[28%] 2070m[100%] 2070e[100%] <10p> 100%e 100%w exk-

OUCH, now I know how Mysrai feels
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I thought all Mysrai's red welts were on her backside?

• I don't know what something is and no one's answering :< 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Well, what's the question?
  • I think she means in-game, which is where people SHOULD be answering things.  
    [BANNERCODE]
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tully said:

I think she means in-game, which is where people SHOULD be answering things.  

The Q&A section of these forums will be heart-broken to hear that. :(
  • Let me provide context--I meant if somebody has an in-game question about something, and is asking people on the city or guild channels, somebody really should respond.  At least, it seems like that was what Dylara was suggesting.

I've had a lot of people come to me in-game when an event is or has happened and ask me to bring them up to speed (when I can), since it seems people are lax about either answering questions on city/guild channels, or posting on the in-game news boards for the city, etc.
    [BANNERCODE]
    Yeah, I was surprised no one did a guild or commune news post about the Wildewood event. Nothing even saying had happened or anything. People in Seren were all very confused about it. And I couldn't do one myself, cause I had missed it and was one of the confused people myself.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xenthos said:
    I think she means in-game, which is where people SHOULD be answering things.  
      Xenthos will be heart-broken to hear that. :(

Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    No, I will continue to answer questions posed regardless!

/clutch questions protectively. Hssst!
  • Yeah, pretty much  it. Asked a question in game and had no answer, had to leave so it remains unanswered. Didn't feel like stating the question because it probably would've given away who I was. Oh well!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Qistrel said:
    Yeah, I was surprised no one did a guild or commune news post about the Wildewood event. Nothing even saying had happened or anything. People in Seren were all very confused about it. And I couldn't do one myself, cause I had missed it and was one of the confused people myself.
    I think we're waiting to see what guild leaders will do first, at least that's what I'm waiting on. 
  • edited January 2013

o Clans and manses can no longer be undeeded. Deeds are now 100%
       permanent.

Why?
  • Because a Mag who shall rename nameless took all the guild clans and manses from the Geos a little while back.

permanent.

Why?
    Because otherwise I could steal thousands of credits by undeeding Glom's warship and giggling madly to myself as I run away into the sunset.

It is an excellent change, and long over due.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xenthos said:

permanent.

Why?
    Because otherwise I could steal thousands of credits by undeeding Glom's warship and giggling madly to myself as I run away into the sunset. It is an excellent change, and long over due.
    As opposed to your regular tittering madly.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Neos said:
    As opposed to your regular tittering madly.
    You learn to tune that out after a while. It becomes like traffic noise, or birds tweeting. Always there, slightly irritating, but part of the background.
    Maxyenka annoys me. Why does he have to be so loud?

edited February 2013
    And...why do I get tawdry clothing the first time I mend it? This sucks.

Qistrel said:
    And...why do I get tawdry clothing the first time I mend it? This sucks.
    Certain low-cost things (socks, packs, scarves, that sort of little thing) go tawdry straight away. It's annoying, but it also gives a way for people to actually generate tawdry things relatively easily/without too much waiting.
    edited February 2013
    Meh, so I'm going to have to make new gloves and scarves, and then thermalise them, each time they decay...so much cloth...

• There are now I believe, 3 cloud censers. None of them have ever belonged to Hallifaxians. The second most expensive censer just because someone wanted to screw us.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yeah well. At least there was only one "F U" censer win this go around, instead of several as has happened before.
  • true, but I could have won one of these in the last two credit auctions. Just frustrating that they only come up when I'm not able to bring one into Hallifax, and that people are willing to go to such lengths to keep the smallest organization down in whatever way possible.

Also, there were two F U censers this round, but the other one is more complicated.
    Hart censer was seriously underpriced. :(

Luckily I do not subscribe to the notion of bid-warring for things I don't want past their trade-in value, or that would've been a prime target.
  • Teaching people nicely really seems to be just an invitation to being treated poorly in return.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    You take a heart-shaped candy from a scarlet, heart-shaped box.
    The candy heart shimmers briefly as it clearly becomes a rancid, booger green heart-shaped candy with ivory writing.

:-&
This discussion has been closed.