QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Altrea Damascene, Their Hand of Hands says, "You got the stuff?"

Altrea stares blankly into space.

Altrea Damascene, Their Hand of Hands says, "I need a trenchcoat when I say that."

• (Magnagora): Selna (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Now THAT was fun."
    (Magnagora): Ellowyn (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "What was?"
    (Magnagora): Selna (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Dropping a flaming planet on Yarith."

*looks at the deathsight*

Yarith has been poisoned by Connoisseur of Screams, Selna d'Murani, the Bloodstained Amaranth.

"poisoned"

• edited March 2015
    It wasn't enough dmg thoooo.
    She had to use symbol strike afterwards.

The fight was actually super fun, though.
    I've never been in that situation and I think I learned quite a lot from it. :3

EDIT: She actually got to drop two planets on meeee 
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    5994h|100%, 6930m|100%, 8662e|100e%, 10p|100, 95w%, 100e%, 1exbk- [Stanza: 8] <72.16m> p sphere
    A massive globe of solid emerald, this sphere is easily larger than even the tallest of igasho. Perfectly smooth and fairly translucent, the sphere's surface shines in its own luminescence. The core of the giant emerald is an almost incandescently bright sphere of green, its radiant streaks of light shining in a pattern resembling a three-dimensional, many-pronged star. As each ray of energy breaks the surface it shines through, glistening in the air as fuzzy motes of diffused light manifest and draft lazily about it. The base of the sphere rests upon the finest of pyramid-point fulcrums, its base cut flat upon a luxurious dais of fine cute emerald as it melds back into the rigid, crystalline ground of its surroundings. Occasional waves of energy ripple up from the point of contact with the fulcrum, meeting at the exact opposite end of the vertical axis.

photo 4ad91201-7606-45a7-a327-df709aecec02_zpsynshfwks.jpg I'm not cute!

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    That is prime original content up there, using Paint. Do not steal my beauteous artwork.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm making that my desktop.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • > FAMILY TREE D'DENTE
    **********************[ THE BLOOD HOUSE OF D'CENTE ]***********************
    ...snip...
    The First Generation:
    ...snip...
       (A) Shaddus D'Cente <b: Mes'ard> <m: Elodres> <p: Ixchilgal+Munsia>
    ...snip...
    The Second Generation:
    ..snip...
       (I) Shaddus D'Cente <b: Mes'ard> <m: Elodres> <p: Ixchilgal+Munsia> <d: Kanika>

> FAMILY RELATION SHADDUS
    Shaddus bears no relationship to you, but does happen to be his own father.
    </RANT>
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Due to marriages, Shaddus' ex wife is now his cousin.
  • Shaddus said:

Due to marriages, Shaddus' ex wife is now his cousin.

You are a sick, sick man, @Shaddus.  That's why we love you.
    </RANT>
  • edited March 2015
    Loudly, as if seeking the attention of the onlookers, a filthy gang urchin exclaims, "Help! I am being repressed!"
    Bloody peasant! >_>
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    That is the most offensive post on these forums and I for one understand why you'd get flagged.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I think the Funny part is that it was flagged for abuse
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    What did I do wrong? :(

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Qistrel said:

What did I do wrong? :(

I thought it was funny! Obviously quoting when people die is abusive, shame on you.

The butthurt from that lone flagging makes my popcorn so much saltier.
  • edited March 2015
    I don't understand the flagging. :/

Oh she's butthurt, that explains the off-topic
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    The idea, I think, behind this current flagging is that since the abuse flag no longer exists it's irrelevant to talk about it.

Back to quotes. Third person line for thrones is really awesome.

Tremula sits down regally upon a black jade throne of stalking scorpions, her eyes glowing with supreme confidence.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Or she's just spiteful.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • to be fair, half of these aren't really off topic
    The playa you love to hate
  • ::shrug::
    I got ``flagged'' in ``Player Secrets'' for expressing genuine and admiration of jealousy for another player.  I don't think ``off-topic'' or ``abuse'' is relevant.
    </RANT>
  • Altrea said:

A snappy alligator hatchling hops upon his hind legs, the other quickly joining him, and they interlock their front appendages and begin a jaunty cancan.

EDIT: ...

A snappy alligator hatchling begins to gnaw upon the vest that suddenly covers his tiny frame.

A snappy alligator hatchling thrashes about at an attempt to remove the vest.

A snappy alligator hatchling gives up as he settles upon his fate as an in-vest-igator.

I love you admins so much.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Eritheyl challenges your torso.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    -chest bump-
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback