QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Portius said:

Sword would fit Hallifax just fine. One suit for each of the major castes (Artists, Scientists, Soldiers, Bureaucracy) and pretend that the tiny merchant caste doesn't exist and that the laborers are too low status to get a suit to themselves.

This is exactly what I was talking about, @Maligorn :'(
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Make Artists and Scientist split the trumps, leaving the four suits for the remaining 4 castes.
  • Elanorwen said:

Maellio said:

I'll still eat it.

Tonight at 8: The Chairman has some cuttlefish. Is this the beginning of the end? Or are we just seeing the emergence of a new creature - the Collectiveling? Stay tuned and more importantly... phabulous!
    You're still not installing a guildhall in me.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Maellio said:

Elanorwen said:

Maellio said:

I'll still eat it.

Tonight at 8: The Chairman has some cuttlefish. Is this the beginning of the end? Or are we just seeing the emergence of a new creature - the Collectiveling? Stay tuned and more importantly... phabulous!
    What if it's a really nice one, with chandeliers, exquisite marble, crystal glass, a trio of the city's finest musicians, and magical, neverending buffet?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:

Maellio said:

Elanorwen said:

Maellio said:

I'll still eat it.

What if it's a really nice one, with chandeliers, exquisite marble, crystal glass, a trio of the city's finest musicians, and magical, neverending buffet?
    If food is inside Maellio, I don't know if you want to eat it.
  • Everiine said:

@Saoirse made a mortal enemy that day. (j/k)

And Ev was ready to punch that smirk off of @Eliron :P .

That was actually Eliron trying to be nice to @Everiine!
    :((
  • Kalnid said:

Everiine said:

Maellio said:

Elanorwen said:

Maellio said:

I'll still eat it.

If food is inside Maellio, I don't know if you want to eat it.
    More importantly if it is already inside me I didn't get to eat it in the first place.

Eliron said:

Everiine said:

Your refined charms are too impenetrable xD

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Ieptix said:

Well, Hallifax had a good run. Now it looks like it's time to move on and feed it to the cuttlefish, though.

6454h|100%, 7820m|98%, 9900e|100%, 10p, 100w%, 100e%, 1exbk- Stanza: [7] <54.60m>honors hallifax
    There is no such person, I'm afraid.
    (m&m): Hallifax doesn't exist anymore, deleted them.

Sssshhiiiiiiiiiiii-

Eliron said:

Everiine said:

Yes, but Ev was already embarrassed, and a smirking enemy handing him a hanky was not well received :P .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

lol, uh oh...

But... what happened to Evernus?

• edited March 2015
    We have a new OTP now [muwahaha...I am not a guildhall]

.oO---~---Oo.

NARF!

Maellio said:

[muwahaha...I am not a guildhall]

I'm sure Hallifax could easily be persuaded to conduct a number of experiments on you to determine the optimal combination of mutation, inflation, and excavation required to turn your body into a suitable guildhall. For science!

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Personally, I've always argued in favor of hooking up a few regeneration gems, harvesting his fat as it regenerates, and rendering it down into oil for power. But that's just me.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Hallifax is quickly turning into Scienceguch.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Everiine said:

But... what happened to Evernus?

Wait, that was a thing?

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • I thought Evernus was a lake in what became the Blasted Lands that lead to Shallamar?
  • Portius said:

Personally, I've always argued in favor of hooking up a few regeneration gems, harvesting his fat as it regenerates, and rendering it down into oil for power. But that's just me.

I am also not a backup generator...

.oO---~---Oo.

NARF!

Maellio said:

Portius said:

I am also not a backup generator...
    You're right, you could be the primary generator!

• Portius said:

Oh my god, Portius.  Read one book about the conservation of energy and matter.  Read just one book.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Hey, let's get back to quotes please :)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Shaddus said:

Hey, let's get back to quotes please :)

Quoted!

(now how's about a thread speculating on this Everiine x Eliron shipping, mmyes pls)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    You frolic playfully with a plush doll of Toma, a centaur colt.
    A plush doll of Toma, a centaur colt shrieks a happy, high-pitched laugh as he prances around you like a playful deer.

In a sing-song voice, a plush doll of Toma, a centaur colt says, "Atoh atoh yo-kekelo..."
    A plush doll of Toma, a centaur colt presses his fabricated hands against his chest.

A plush doll of Toma, a centaur colt says, "That's a centaur song. Do you know it?"