QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Daraius said:

Sluggish bureaucracy? This is why.

This better not be another ploy to make me go on a diet.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Maellio said:

Daraius said:

Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Arien said:

Maellio said:

Daraius said:

Sweet amigo of Montego, that's at least the second reference to Hermes in Quotes in as many pages!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Only two pages, you should be ashamed of yahselves!

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • - Lavinya: "Just tell your suitors that your mother will cut off their bits if they touch you, but maybe you'll hold hands after you're married."

Love you guys sometimes. :D
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    A ravenous, hungering voice thunders and pounds within your mind, 'THE CITY OF MAGNAGORA GROWS EVER
    STRONGER DUE TO OUR FAITHFUL SERVANT, ASHIRA, AS WE FEAST UPON THE ESSENCE OF MARANI VELOSKE! LET
    THOSE WHO BETRAY THE DEMON LORDS OF NIL KNOW THEIR FATE!'

** The Hamsterhunt has ended! **

The juxtaposition cracked me up :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I think @Maellio Facilitates Buerocracy by tea, cakes and booze.

Too much, not much get done. Too little everything grinds to a halt.

It's a wonder that there aren't any crumbs littered over report pages. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Neos tells you, "WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY PIXIES?!"

You tell Keeper of the Word, Neos Eli'Silar, Aquamantic Egomaniac, "I am the King of the Night."
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Sorry @Rolsand

You recall that Rolsand told you:
    "Should i just do anyone or pick a certain one."

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:

Sorry @Rolsand

You recall that Rolsand told you:
    "Should i just do anyone or pick a certain one."

I hope this kid sticks around. It's a lot of fun to watch newbie-dumbness transform into general competence. One day we will tell the story of the day staid, stalwart Sentinel Rolsand attempted to take down every researcher in the Labs armed only with his Bob-given rapiers, and laugh. :D
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Oi, I gave him those newbie rapiers.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • 2015/02/27 03:53:01 - Milune: "Asshole-like shit."
    2015/02/27 03:53:06 - Milune: "Mis."
    2015/02/27 03:53:12 - Munsia: "Yes, that is usually what shit is."
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    A pale dove flies in from the ether, dropping a letter into your hands before vanishing as swiftly as it arrived.

You notice another letter slip from behind the letter you misreceived.

You notice the letter must've slipped from your grasp onto the floor. Weird.

"palm sigil43960"                       a palm sigil
    "present134988"                         a glistening silver present
    "canvas28337"                           a blank canvas
    "painting200707"                        a painting of Ice Sculptures within a barren stretch of 
    flesh
    "phoenix115180"                         a sleek snow phoenix with wings of sapphire ice
    "letter2160"                            a love letter
    "letter140724"                          an elegant white letter
    Number of objects: 7
    My dearest Kelly;

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    For a second I thought the IH was a list of things in the letter. Was really confused about the phoenix.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • You say, "Auronisphere."
    Gando Spanner says, "Ah! I see you've heard of auronispheres - the marvel of gnomish engineering,
    and a power source without equal! Save the Nexuses of Power, I suppose, but we don't deign to study
    the creations of the little people."

Oh you gnomes :*
  • Darvellan, the Navigator says, "I must admit, I have never before worn a skirt made of grass, though."

Good to know!
    Altrea Damascene, Their Hand of Hands says, "No, it's no fun when you submit to it."

Altrea Damascene, Their Hand of Hands says, "I like a struggle."

Context unneeded.
  • edited March 2015
    Nevermind.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Darvellan has been executed on the charge of treason, and His body tossed to the
    ravenous tainted attacking the Imperial Palace of the Holy City of Celest.

Can't help it, had to quote it :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.