QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    A foreshadowing of our victory.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Xiradari steps out of the Aetherplex Chamber, trailing sparkling motes of light.
    7040h|6000m|6600e|10p|100%en|100%w elrx- 

ends in the 1400s

Wat.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Xiradari steps out of the Aetherplex Chamber, trailing sparkling motes of light.

ends in the 1400s

Wat.
    This is so much funnier than you think it is omg.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Isune said:

Xiradari steps out of the Aetherplex Chamber, trailing sparkling motes of light.

ends in the 1400s

Wat.

Did someone somehow mistell a convo to the game?
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Obviously the Plex is getting unpeaced in 1400s.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited February 2015
    Isune said:

SPILL.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Glevich puts a bloody ear into the Moonhart Mother Tree.
    The sound of pixies giggling tinkles from the branches above as tiny hands reach out and grab a bloody ear.

The Serenwoodhillyrim Have Eyes, coming to a Great Stage near you soon!
    The playa you love to hate
  • edited February 2015
    Rheatsis said:

Violyte Nightshade has just replaced a small shrubbery as Administrator of the Shadowdancers.

Wow, the Shadowdancers have REALLY come down in the basin if they were being led by a shrub... then again it is kind of fitting for a forest commune...  (Also before anyone mentions it, yes I know about people being shrubbed.  I just find it amusing.)
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

To clarify: we were never led by a shrub. I noticed the GA got shrubbed,
    issued myself asap to confirm if it was permanent and called for an
    election promptly. That person did pretty well as a GA up until the
    point where they were shrubbed. ;) I also cringed deep down knowing that
    the news post will show the shrub. :( But what can we do? Raves for a
    new GA! :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited February 2015
    Siam said:

To clarify: we were never led by a shrub. I noticed the GA got shrubbed,
    issued myself asap to confirm if it was permanent and called for an
    election promptly. That person did pretty well as a GA up until the
    point where they were shrubbed. ;) I also cringed deep down knowing that
    the news post will show the shrub. :( But what can we do? Raves for a
    new GA! :)

I know, I was just being a little silly with the politics post, I didn't mean anything malicious by it.  Always sad to hear when someones actions result in them turning green and leafy, but good to see someone else has filled the gap that was left.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Sakaki said:

Rheatsis said:

Violyte Nightshade has just replaced a small shrubbery as Administrator of the Shadowdancers.

Wow, the Shadowdancers have REALLY come down in the basin if they were being led by a shrub...
    This doesn't really strike me as very fun to anyone who reads it...

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Wait...this exact same thing happened to the Shofangi GA...

• Where are you going to find tin foil in the Basin?
  • How about what the Soulless prisons are made of?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Yomoigu said:

Oi! The prisons are NOT made of tin foil!

They're made of aluminum foil
    Well.... you'd know.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited February 2015
    Oi! The prisons are NOT made of tin foil!

They're made of aluminum foil
    That raises even more questions!
    wtb Aluminum comms.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

wtb Aluminum comms.

So in essence you want to free the Soulless? TREASON!
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Aluminum is a mystical and powerful metal known only to the gods.

Ssaliss said:

Shaddus said:

wtb Aluminum comms.

So in essence you want to free the Soulless? TREASON!
    If Estarra can do it, I can do it.
  • Daraius said:

Message #1294 sent by Maellio
       Tidings Ambassador, Proposal #380 - Adoption Project - has passed with Board Supermajority. A 
    project has been created for your use in this matter and given a placeholder name.

**********************************[ Projects ]**********************************
    [ID] [Title]     [Name]                 [Status]      [Leader]     [Group]     
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    367  HALP        House Adoption and Lin -             Daraius      Hallifax
    That's interesting. How's that going to work?
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    We're going to pounce on newbies right out of the portal and make them join a family.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Sluggish bureaucracy? This is why.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."