QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I have difficulty imagining Everiine frolicking with anything.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    One of my very earliest admin-RP experiences in Lusternia, nearly a decade ago, was playing tag with Toma. No matter how bad his day is going, Ev will -always- frolic with the colts :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I feel like I'm missing some kind of reference...
    About what?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• His song
    I haven't been able to figure it out yet, either. If I can get Toma to sit still, I might be able to find out!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    What does the centaur say? 

... is the first thing that came to mind. Maybe it's just supposed to be cute?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • (Magnagora): Esca (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Those are very nice posts."

(Magnagora): Munsia (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Your mom aint bad either."

(Magnagora): Esca (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I rather like her, yes."

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--nBrVmkuW--/19fwzw476fytpjpg.jpg
  • @Astrasia pops an icy blue heart-shaped candy into her mouth, sucking and chewing on the chocolate and honey creation before finally swallowing. Suddenly her skin takes on a faint icy blue sheen, fading after a few moments to become barely noticeable.An ecstatic Astrasia exclaims, "I'm Never Gonna Give You Up, Never Gonna Let You Down, Never Gonna Run Around And Desert You...!"

I have never seen anything other that "I love you." or "Be mine." or other varied simple ones. This made me laugh! Because not too long beforehand...

As you chew and swallow on a scarlet heart-shaped candy you are overwhelmed with the taste of sugar, intermingled with sugar and a warm, comforting feeling as you swallow. Suddenly your whole world takes on a scarlet tint, though it soon fades away, a sense of warmth and protection lingering long after. An ecstatic Enadonella exclaims, "What Is Love?!"

Your eyes sparkle with amusement.

Astrasia gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

You say, "BabbY don't hurt mee, don't huhrt md, no more."

And she got me drunk @Qistrel!
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    @Enadonella I still need to get you drunk!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Xenthos has been slain in the Klangratch Tournies by a slavering icedigger.

Wow, that's a harsh spar.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Shaddus said:

Xenthos has been slain in the Klangratch Tournies by a slavering icedigger.

Wow, that's a harsh spar.

Damnit, Shaddus, just a second faster than me.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    (Envoys): Estarra say, "You told me to dorp a queen and 10 icediggers!"

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Maligorn said:

A quote.

(Hint: We're prohibited from quoting Envoys. <_< )
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited March 2015
    Psh, this is just a custom, a tradition (one often broken, especially for comedic effect. Bear). I definitly haven't seen that particular tidbit in the rules anywhere, and it's totally counter-intuitive. Also, Striesand effect.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    You have slain a serpentine starsucker.
    You have received the Shell Necklace of Eternal Tides ikon as a quest reward!

wow that sounds badass, did I get a nice epic or legendary from Water?

********************************[ Your Ikons ]*********************************
    Id      Group     Quality   Type      G    # Name                             
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

52066   Water     common    prop          1x the Shell Necklace of Eternal Tid

:-<

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Maligorn said:

You have slain a serpentine starsucker.
    You have received the Shell Necklace of Eternal Tides ikon as a quest reward!

wow that sounds badass, did I get a nice epic or legendary from Water?

********************************[ Your Ikons ]*********************************
    Id      Group     Quality   Type      G    # Name                             
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

52066   Water     common    prop          1x the Shell Necklace of Eternal Tid

:-<

You must be new here.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Ser Shuyin says, "I'm terrible."

Straight from the horses mouth.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    It's true, I'm a big fat phony.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I know self quoting is gauche, but what the hey, it isn't quite self quoting.

**** Unable to deliver sent letter ***

This letter addressed to Thul was undelivered after 10 months.

Tark dreams of the day the letter doesn't come back.
    Grand Mal, Kalas Malarious, Provocateur of Revelry says to Pestilence, the Wyrden Wolf, "How does Nil revive you when you are Wyrden?"
    17:34:56.82|104%h|118%m|100%e|10p|100%en|100%w mBexk-
    (-75m)

the Wyrden Wolf says, "The Wyrd is but a weaker taint."
    17:35:10.15|104%h|114%m|100%e|10p|100%en|100%w mBexk-

Pestilence, the Wyrden Wolf says, "Think.... pretty Taint."
    17:35:17.65|104%h|114%m|100%e|10p|100%en|100%w mBexk-

Grand Mal, Kalas Malarious, Provocateur of Revelry says, "Pretty taint?"
    17:35:22.79|104%h|113%m|100%e|10p|100%en|100%w mBexk-
    (-75m)

Pestilence, the Wyrden Wolf says, "Diet Taint?"
    17:35:26.73|104%h|113%m|100%e|10p|100%en|100%w mBexk-

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Prince Illidaen shouts, "I think I'll have to kill some "hart" does."

Prince Illidaen shouts, "And convenient of Arcanis and Feyr working together haha."

Prince Illidaen (Male Silent Demigod).

:-?
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    (The m'Kbrah Legacy): You say, "I don't know how I went from Creation-myth @Crumkane to Crumkane - the Last Baconbender, but I regret nothing."

• Tyskel arrives from the northeast.
    He is followed by a wandering bard, a wandering bard, and a wandering bard.
    A wandering bard gasps and looks around, eyes aglow with excitement.
    A wandering bard exclaims, "Such a lovely stage! I shall look truly magnificent upon it. The 
    audiences will flock to see me!"

The troupe of 3 bards gathers, offering their thanks and giving Tyskel several small bags of gold 
    before rushing off backstage.

Ambassador Daraius Shevat says, "The auditorium is generally a peaceful venue, until someone brings--
    ."