Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Pectus said:

Everiine said:

It's been like that since the early days, after the Mag-Seren war.

@Everiine ...yaasss. Elveriiron ship.

Seriously... I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said:

But, don't we KNOW that curios are a thing added on? That's how I've always understood it. "Oh, that's not their hair. It's a curio."

I do. I the player know it. Subotai assumes that's their real hair if they're wearing it, or at least a wig.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Everiine said:

Pectus said:

Everiine said:

It's been like that since the early days, after the Mag-Seren war.

@Everiine ...yaasss. Elveriiron ship.

Seriously... I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Your signature!

"I'm totally shipping @Eliron and @Everiine now. "

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited March 2015
    For all we know, demigod typecasts are just huge floating synonyms following them around.

Edit:

Just want to know: has anyone else got a few pending designs lately? I recall there was a time when they generally got through after 1-2 days. Although I'm sure I set them for mortal review, I recalled them today, set them to mortal review and resubmitted them. What's the turn-around time for design submission lately?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Pectus said:

My glowing cosmic hair happens to be totally natural, thank you. How dare you.

I personally, and someone totally fill me in with the right information, don't see how racehats can be considered anything but IC. The gnafia are selling them to us to use kind of like spy gadgets. A disguise. And I don't really get how an IG disguise can be considered out of character or insane anymore than weave changeself is.

So what you're saying is that Magnagorans should be cool with wearing elfen and merian racehats so long as they aren't mechanically elfen or merian and can prove it at the Council's whim?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

Pectus said:

I personally, and someone totally fill me in with the right information, don't see how racehats can be considered anything but IC. The gnafia are selling them to us to use kind of like spy gadgets. A disguise. And I don't really get how an IG disguise can be considered out of character or insane anymore than weave changeself is.

So what you're saying is that Magnagorans should be cool with wearing elfen and merian racehats so long as they aren't mechanically elfen or merian and can prove it at the Council's whim?
    I wish I could find the scroll for it, but there used to be a rule that even changeself into merian or elfen in Mag could get your butt killed. Maybe it falls under that? Firetruck if I know.

I guess we'll start the great racehat purge of 408 CoE.
  • Shaddus said:

I guess we'll start the great racehat purge of 408 CoE.

Lavinya is gonna be so pissed when she finds out Silvanus isn't a viscanti, and he finds out she isn't either. :(
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Pectus said:

Shaddus said:

Pectus said:

I wish I could find the scroll for it, but there used to be a rule that even changeself into merian or elfen in Mag could get your butt killed. Maybe it falls under that? Firetruck if I know.
    Sorry, but hats technically aren't IC. They're the answer to the statpack demands. Additionally, if you're going to look down on someone for wearing a race hat, you're either discriminating against that specific person... and yes, you are doing it on an OOC level, because IC-ly you have no reason to discriminate.... or you're going to have to start checking everyone for race hats and looking down on them when you figure out they're merian/elfen/whatever, starting with yourself. Of course, there's always option 3 where you end up being a hypocrite.

Disclaimer: I'm not familiar with who got pissed at who or who bitched who out over a racial hat, and I really have no interest in knowing. This is a completely hypothetical statement and not aimed directly at anyone on these forums.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • I was all up for being elfen in Mag. Being treated like crap and all that jazz. Because until I get used to my skills and everything I am not doing much anyway. Then I was going to reincarnate into human or buy human hat and reincarnate into viscanti. Because having to focus on guild rank/city rank and combat is overload for me. But I am managing, even if I am a bit slow to gain guild rank. :)

I apologise if you thought I was insinuating you were the same person. That was not my intent at all @Pectus. I also don't recall saying you threatened me. You did warn me that someone had been ousted from Nihi for being elfen previously. I was concerned and I quickly checked with certain players again to make sure that wasn't the case. Because like I said. I bought the damn hat because it was the best decision for me as player. To ensure that playing in Mag wasn't going to hold this kind of drama. I want my 50 dingbats back because gosh darn it I got drama anyway. Just kidding. I love my hat. 

I am also curious to know how I could be assumed to be of Lisaera's order? Like do people in Mag really think I am still in Her order? For reals? Marcy was like, leave Seren, leave MD, leave Lis in that exact order I left all of them...and then was killed by Lis and -hunted- (that was hella fun to watch by the way, not being sarcastic I really enjoyed that bit) by the Lisae for a few irl days. Actually I think Avu is still kinda after Ena, Heh. Anyway I'd love to know how that would work.

@Tremula I'd love to know who all these people are ranting and raving about Nikka following me into Lisaera's fulcrux for literally no longer than it takes for me to regain balance and leave. And why they are watching her every move? I mean. Did they see her in Yom's fulcrux? Or the other two I think I went into as well? Or just the one I was in for I think my balance is like 5 seconds or something. And I know how Nikka feels about it. She isn't happy. So don't act like you made this all okay when you damn well haven't. All you are doing is creating drama for her where there doesn't need to be any. 
  • edited March 2015
    Okay I want the pig nose considered insane, I mean your character can't really scent that's fake.

I have a race hat and I insist I am that race, even though as a character I do know I am not -truly- that race.

And Ena, I'm pretty sure Tremula just said she enjoyed RPing with Nikkakorra so I am unsure how she is trying to cause trouble.

It seems drama follows you, maybe that's a sign.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Delphas made a comment about missing Lavinya as being viscanti. My solution? I looked at him like he was touched in the head. Lavinya will deny the existance of her hat or being anything other than viscanti.

But boy I wish I didn't have to.

Make them invisible! Pleeeeeeeeease!

(Also Lavinya knows Silvanus isn't a viscanti. She don't care.)

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I'm whatever race I choose to be, except merian, I'm only ever truly merian when I know there's no chance of me getting into a fight and I make sure I do it before month change.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Can we petition for it? I mean if enough players are on board? Give the people what they want?
  • That is exactly the opposite of what I was told by so many people when I made the decision to purchase the hat. Including Tremula. 

And Ena was 'human' about an irl week before joining Mag. So she joined as a human. That is the whole point. No one should know that Ena is elfen. Yes I wear a hat. Doesn't mean I am elfen underneath. I could be a viscanti or whatever. There is no real way for anyone to know. Icly.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal

@Tremula I'd love to know who all these people are ranting and raving about Nikka following me into Lisaera's fulcrux for literally no longer than it takes for me to regain balance and leave. And why they are watching her every move? I mean. Did they see her in Yom's fulcrux? Or the other two I think I went into as well? Or just the one I was in for I think my balance is like 5 seconds or something. And I know how Nikka feels about it. She isn't happy. So don't act like you made this all okay when you damn well haven't. All you are doing is creating drama for her where there doesn't need to be any. 
    Had a lengthy reply drawn up but realised there was no need. You have an idea of me cemented in your head now that I'm never going to change or be able to without violating my own beliefs and standards. Whatever (honestly I could care so little about that it's laughable). I've had three order members shrubbed, and a metric tonne gone inactive, which is really bad for morale - starting drama is the last thing I want to do right now. Believe it or not, my position requires me to teach people in the order about what they should or shouldn't do. Letting someone walk you into the fulcrux of your Divine's number one enemy is one of those things you shouldn't do. I gave her a slap on the wrist, a scold, and a mean look. I didn't act like I made it all okay, I said I talked with her to make sure we (as players) were not on bad terms. I know she was still upset, but you're the one she turns to to make it better. Instead of instantly writing off her order mentor ("Wow. Tell her to **** off.") maybe you should not lead her into such a situation?

As for racehats, I was misinformed and have attempted to correct my misinformation with most everyone I told. The reason I didn't speak with you is because, besides forgetting we had talked about it, I cut off OOC communication with you while playing.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Then oust her. Disfavour her. Whatever. If you all think Ena is an elfen and it is such a big deal for you all why wait ig years to say anything? All I am asking is that Tremula quits with the bullshit and leaves Nikka alone. Because pulling someone from a tatt session to whine about these 'supposed' people complaining about her being in a Lis' fulcrux is a bit fucking lame. I am sure there is better RP to be had. It is kinda lame. 
    edited March 2015
    Ok, the last part of Silvanus' made me lol irl.

I also hope nobody ever got pissed at the days Shaddus would sit in Terentia ' s fulcrux and talk smack to her. For all you know, Ena was popping a squat on Lis' master shrine.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Eritheyl said:

Lavinya said:

Kalnid said:

Pectus said:

Elfen aren't allowed to advance in the guild. Nor in the city.

Is this a thing? I thought it was just a don't go near the 'lith thing.
    The scroll is gone now because we went from having contemptable status to not allowing them entirely. But they were not allowed near the Megalith, weren't allowed to draw power, weren't allowed to wear expensive fabrics or jewellery, were to always remain a serf no matter what, so on and so forth. Permanent scum of the earth.
    That sounds hella fun to RP, to be honest.
    As long as people actually engage with you, and don't just ignore you, yeah.
  • It sounds a lot like there is waaaayy too much ooc backing on this. Someone in an order scolded someone lower in the order for doing something that the order disagrees with. It's not a vendetta. It's how it's supposed to happen.

• edited March 2015
    Yeah I would agree is she was in there for more than 5 seconds. 

Edit : That is literal seconds not like...afk for half an hour and then distracted by making a keg for five minutes more. 5 literal seconds. And like I said it was a human reflex. But sure. Let's make out she was conspiring with Ena and Lisaera in the fulcrux for 5 hours and it was very, very bad of her. And it was so urgent she needed to talk right then and there. And she was accused of being in there for over 15 minutes. That is an outright lie. So...what is the deal there? Can you trust your sources? 
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Tremula said:

your Divine's number one enemy

What a slap in the face. If I wasn't sick, I'd grief you so hard right now.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal

Then oust her. Disfavour her. Whatever. If you all think Ena is an elfen and it is such a big deal for you all why wait ig years to say anything? All I am asking is that Tremula quits with the bullshit and leaves Nikka alone. Because pulling someone from a tatt session to whine about these 'supposed' people complaining about her being in a Lis' fulcrux is a bit fucking lame. I am sure there is better RP to be had. It is kinda lame. 

"Kinda lame" well that's sort of like drinking sewer water during a draught, innit? I didn't say anything because I knew she'd get upset, as I told her. Believe it or not, you're not the only person on the face of the planet capable of feeling empathy towards her. I want her to have a good time in Mag, and that means I can't defame the person she's in love until it's necessary. I pulled her because the sooner I dealt with it, the sooner it was done.

@Neos Cara/Dro is nice but it doesn't top Lis/Dro. <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:

Then oust her. Disfavour her. Whatever. If you all think Ena is an elfen and it is such a big deal for you all why wait ig years to say anything? All I am asking is that Tremula quits with the bullshit and leaves Nikka alone. Because pulling someone from a tatt session to whine about these 'supposed' people complaining about her being in a Lis' fulcrux is a bit fucking lame. I am sure there is better RP to be had. It is kinda lame. 

"Kinda lame" well that's sort of like drinking sewer water during a draught, innit? I didn't say anything because I knew she'd get upset, as I told her. Believe it or not, you're not the only person on the face of the planet capable of feeling empathy towards her. I want her to have a good time in Mag, and that means I can't defame the person she's in love until it's necessary. I pulled her because the sooner I dealt with it, the sooner it was done.

@Neos Cara/Dro is nice but it doesn't top Lis/Dro. <3
    No. You can defame Ena. Not sure what Ena has done exactly to warrant this pathetic little thing you have going right now, considering you were okay with following Ena around and sparring with her as a Seren-elfen. But now she is in Mag, gotta hate her, right? But sure. Go for it. I guess leaving Seren/Celest was pointless after all. Le sigh. 
This discussion has been closed.