Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Well today has been productive...in a certain way...

designs pending
    22607: Prince Nidhuug, Fiend of the Moon
    22608: Queen Gromagh of the Tainted Fae
    22609: a scarlet greatsword
    22610: a scarlet greataxe
    22611: tainted hearts

(tattoos)

• Jeez.

• WTB asexual spouse.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • readlog d'Murani
    2015/03/31 00:01:31 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Ellowyn's ruthless hunting is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/31 01:46:53 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Ellowyn's ruthless hunting is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/31 09:29:28 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Ellowyn's ruthless hunting is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/31 10:24:36 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Ellowyn's ruthless hunting is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/31 11:52:00 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Ellowyn's ruthless hunting is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/31 12:58:54 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Ellowyn's ruthless hunting is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/31 13:53:24 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Ellowyn's ruthless hunting is well known throughout the lands.

So tired.
  • Kierstin said:

Arien said:

Tylwyth said:

Niico said:

@Siam @Tylwyth it's not really finding the places that's the problem, it's hearing that someone's chopped down trees and then running around trying to find the room that's missing something. I actually walked through both of the rooms that were missing them twice without realising they weren't there! Just something I have to practise, I guess. :)

Oh that's happened to me. I just use Config color to do what they suggested.
    Also have other people look too.If you have scent just use that alot to tell what rooms arcanis( or whomever) is in. Then just go to those rooms once he's left/died/etc... 
    Auto-scent and go is the best and also the most deadly alias. I've died a couple times just to learn that.
    Where can I get this auto-scent and go alias? I soooo need one
    In a commune. Scent/FLOW
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:

Kierstin said:

Arien said:

Tylwyth said:

Niico said:

@Siam @Tylwyth it's not really finding the places that's the problem, it's hearing that someone's chopped down trees and then running around trying to find the room that's missing something. I actually walked through both of the rooms that were missing them twice without realising they weren't there! Just something I have to practise, I guess. :)

Oh that's happened to me. I just use Config color to do what they suggested.
    Also have other people look too.If you have scent just use that alot to tell what rooms arcanis( or whomever) is in. Then just go to those rooms once he's left/died/etc... 
    Auto-scent and go is the best and also the most deadly alias. I've died a couple times just to learn that.
    Where can I get this auto-scent and go alias? I soooo need one
    In a commune. Scent/FLOW
    That only works if A) you're a Nature user, and B) you're in natural terrain (or is it even forest only?). What people are talking about is them scenting, the system picking up the room name someone's in and then calculating a path to that room.

Also, you wouldn't even need to scent before you flow.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    You don't.. Always do it. Have it on a different alias.
  • Silvanus said:

I would never use an auto-goer after scenting. That sounds like suicide.

It is, especially when you forget you have it and go straight to your target. :)
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • It's good for running after someone who.. never stops running, though. Just keep hitting the scent-go and geyser alias.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Ellowyn said:

readlog d'Murani
    2015/03/31 00:01:31 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Ellowyn's ruthless hunting is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/31 01:46:53 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Ellowyn's ruthless hunting is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/31 09:29:28 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Ellowyn's ruthless hunting is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/31 10:24:36 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Ellowyn's ruthless hunting is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/31 11:52:00 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Ellowyn's ruthless hunting is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/31 12:58:54 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Ellowyn's ruthless hunting is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/31 13:53:24 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Ellowyn's ruthless hunting is well known throughout the lands.

So tired.
    All that work and its only 10% of what we need to do: The Iron Cultured House of d'Murani is liable to descend into obscurity without involving itself more in the goings on of the Basin of Life. The House has performed approximately 10% of the work it must do to stay in the mouths of town gossips.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Obviously, instead of being a brute, you need to start being more refined :p
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tarkenton said:

Obviously, instead of being a brute, you need to start being more refined :p

Yeah, one tic of prestige theater acting was 100% for Pavok last year.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Yeah my prestige win last year did it for the year. Bashing and influencing is the slow way to maintain honour, I think I've worked out every 4 tics is 10%.

• Culture house is rough on the bashing. I need to write more books.
  • I feel like now is a good time to show off the Shevat logs from this weekend, while I was grinding out demi:

2015/03/27 02:22:08 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/27 03:51:01 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/27 05:12:51 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/27 06:24:56 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/27 13:38:10 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Our family is known for their good breeding.
    2015/03/27 18:26:01 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Maligorn's gunning skills are considered without question amongst even the gnomes.
    2015/03/27 22:30:59 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/27 23:45:35 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/28 02:44:31 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/28 04:23:52 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/28 14:38:22 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Our family is known for their good breeding.
    2015/03/28 15:41:21 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/28 17:12:10 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/28 18:32:52 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/28 20:00:18 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/28 22:23:24 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/29 00:52:05 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/29 02:49:29 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/29 05:56:48 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/29 07:15:15 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/29 12:54:39 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/29 14:12:09 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/29 15:38:31 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Our family is known for their good breeding.
    2015/03/29 15:49:58 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/29 17:03:54 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
    2015/03/29 21:02:00 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Zitto's convincing nature is well known throughout the lands.
  • All I see is that good for breeding ;)
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Nerf
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Just when I think I am becoming a more responsible adult... damn it, goop.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I want that vitality medal so bad.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I feel like I now hold the record for most ideas-to-arties ever now.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I still want that map, @Shuyin. YOU FAILED ME.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Vivet said:

Just when I think I am becoming a more responsible adult... damn it, goop.

Yeah, I know that feeling. I want the pendant and the crampons..... and possibly the cloak. So many things. Needs better goop promos, or options to buy goop in another fashion.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I want the torc pretty badly, but at those aethergoop to credit prices, I really can't afford it...
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'm bummed by the fact that I won about seventy goop on the racetrack, didn't see anything I really wanted/didn't have, so bought something to change for dingbats. The day before this came out. Knew I should have known better...
  • The slow climb up the levels.....
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Sorry to anyone who for whatever reason wants more Daraius around. I just haven't been feeling it for the last few weeks. I'm sure I'll hit an upswing sooner or later.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Am I the only one who saw the ursine ears and thought "omg Ackleberry!?"
This discussion has been closed.