Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm just saying Eritheyl is Harvey Dent, and you're the Dank Knight.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    So is it...good to be two-faced this time, or...
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • All I got from this is I'm going to be a shitty GA who won't try to do anything.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • edited April 2015
    So, in more important news, I.E. news about me, who the frak was trying to summon me?
    That was just annoying, and pathetic.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Combat is scary.

Combat on mobile client is terrifying.

And if all the hype is true....

The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • It is. 99-100 is about three times as bad as 98-99.
  • OH MY GOD IT'S TRUE I WENT FROM .5 FROM A LIRANGSHA SCHOLAR TO .08

OH MY GOD THIS IS AWFUL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Silea we warned you to turn back.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited April 2015
    Just don't check your score. Bashing, influencing, and aetherhunting are what they are: the grind doesn't change from level 0 to infinity. The only thing making this stretch any worse than the rest (including grinding for essence after your reach demi) is the constant progress checking.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I check score religiously >.>
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • What I'd do if I got too obsessive with essence count, or score in a Great Hunt, would be to make a gag to block checking that stuff. It's good for your sanity.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yeah that's why I said don't do that. Make a trigger that replaces your exp with a motivational axiom or something. :-/
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daraius said:

Yeah that's why I said don't do that. Make a trigger that replaces your exp with a motivational axiom or something. :-/

Eh, unless you're like me and have something that lets you know how much essence you've earned with each kill. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Gagged xp, insanity offset for a few hours.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • I popped on this morning before work to double check that I had done my bards, scholars, pilgrims and pixies for the weave and discovered a great opportunity to address an issue I'd noticed but wasn't sure what to do about and completely forgot to check if I'd done all of them. I'm going to be so mad if my streak is broken.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Somehow I've killed myself 8 times :(

I'd like to say that those were all Healing Sacrifice, but... I just... I just don't know.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Renna said:

I popped on this morning before work to double check that I had done my bards, scholars, pilgrims and pixies for the weave and discovered a great opportunity to address an issue I'd noticed but wasn't sure what to do about and completely forgot to check if I'd done all of them. I'm going to be so mad if my streak is broken.

From ACHIEVEMENT STATS RENNA:

Pilgrim completions: 3    (Today: 3/3, Streak: 0/5)
           Bard completions: 3    (Today: 3/3, Streak: 0/5)
        Scholar completions: 2    (Today: 3/3, Streak: 3/5)
          Power completions: 3    (Today: 3/3, Streak: 1/5)

• Ooh, thanks!
  • Totally wouldn't blame anyone for blaming Donato for killing everyone, as as soon as he made his 'ashen' pun a huge group came and SLAUGHTERED EVERYONE. Worth it.
  • Silea said:

All I got from this is I'm going to be a shitty GA who won't try to do anything.

It sounds like such is catching.. don't let it get you down! You can do this! Relax, take a breath, and you will not only grow into the role but make it your own.  Selah!
    </RANT>
    Don't worry, I left her with good advice and a (small, but expanding when I have the time) sense of direction. She'll do fine.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I just have to give her trouble because she's my favorite protege.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Damn it I can't be favourite.

WTB novices to hump.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Silea said:

Damn it I can't be favourite.

WTB novices to hump.

You do realise most novices you find are bound to be Shaddus-alts, right?
  • The amount of times I had to clarify to people 'No no no 'Lusternia' is only a name, it's not LUST-ernia' i was trying to introduce to the game.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:

I just have to give her trouble because she's my favorite protege.

I never loved you anyway.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Maligorn said:

I wore my Lusternia t-shirt today, and didn't have to explain to anyone why my shirt had "lust" and a tentacle monster on it.

I'll call that a win.

I had a customer ask me what it meant when I wore it to work the first time.

They seemed confused.

And frightened.

-

This discussion has been closed.