QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• He wanted to make Warbacon
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Sick burns

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Yo momma's so fat, I had to reconfigure my wrapwidth to see around her ass!
  • (Ship): Kimzal says, "I wonder if some tribes use slivven-resembling items as forms of population control.... nothing would killl romance faster..."
  • edited May 2015

The Game said:
    (We actually have a clan more secret than HA): @Portius (from the Aetherways) says, "Hm. Do you ever get the urge to submit filthy Drosune stories to bardics and see how they'd do?"

@Tremula and I have been encouraging this zappable sentiment, mostly because:
  • Zitto said:

The Game said:
    (We actually have a clan more secret than HA): @Portius (from the Aetherways) says, "Hm. Do you ever get the urge to submit filthy Drosune stories to bardics and see how they'd do?"

imageYou animals!

(I love it)

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Zitto said:

The Game said:

...I wrote a fanfic lemon involving Morgfyre and one of his followers once. I should submit it.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I have to do it now. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited May 2015

(The Midnight Legion): Enadonella (from the Midnight Coliseum) says, "Target: Kierstin."

(The Midnight Legion): You say, "Target: Tanin."

(The Midnight Legion): Tanin says, "Target: Yourmom."

(The Midnight Legion): You say, "We have the same mom Tanin..."

(The Midnight Legion): Tanin says, "Oh right."

I don't… what. He's meant to be the smart one.

• Ventidius said:

(The Midnight Legion): Enadonella (from the Midnight Coliseum) says, "Target: Kierstin."

(The Midnight Legion): You say, "Target: Tanin."

(The Midnight Legion): Tanin says, "Target: Yourmom."

(The Midnight Legion): You say, "We have the same mom Tanin..."

(The Midnight Legion): Tanin says, "Oh right."

I don't… what. He's meant to be the smart one.

Man.. Seeing Kierstin still weirds me out. I keep thinking people are calling my OOC name.

• edited May 2015
    (Clan): Person A (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Puh-lease... I was classy enough when you wanted to marry me."
    (Clan): Person B (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "You wanted to marry me."
    (Clan): Person C (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Oh my."
    (Clan): Person B (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I wasn't willing to leave my family for the likes of you."

I can't be the only one who found this amusing, mixed in with all the political drama... one of the funniest things I've logged on to.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Heresiarch Esca n'Lochli, Nighthawk Imperial says, "YEAH BRO. GOTTA GET OUR SICK GAINZ BRO."
  • That z though.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Clearly you are just jealous of my mad gainz.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    As his eyes snap open, Heresiarch Esca n'Lochli, Nighthawk Imperial proclaims, "The circle is
    complete! Lords and Lady of Tainted Nil, I beseech you to turn your gazes to us now, and hear our
    prayers!"

Hoping no one will notice a squat imp takes a sip of the sacrificial wine.

Vetala once again gives the offending imp a light flick, silently reprimanding it without turning to
    it.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • As the golden chalice's contents are engulfed in Nil fire, the air thickens and the fog at everyone's feet begins to twist around like a living thing, a smog coated serpent coiling around its captured prey.

The murky haze climbs higher and higher, past ankles and then shins, and then knees, lapping at dangling fingertips like an ocean beckoning swimmers down into its darkened depths. Those shorter members of the congregation are threatened to be consumed entirely. Above it, the air begins to press down more heavily.

Higher and higher and higher it climbs, and more and more and more the pressure builds, until...

A series of sniggers and snickers rises and falls along the rooftops as the cogs in the smog scuttle above.

#badtiming
    A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Seditionist @Kalnid murmurs to you, "I blame this miserable infection on your nation, by the way."

Victory, noun. The state of a city being so famous for puns that it gets blamed when foreigners start making them.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • I know it's bad form to quote yourself, but Lavi had to rush off and I finally got a remark in :D

(Bloodfaire Council): @Lavinya (from the Aetherways) says, "I must retire to make myself stunning for public. I will return in a day or two."

(Bloodfaire Council): You say, "Oh course. At your age it must take ages."

(Bloodfaire Council): You say, "Hah."

• (The Crux): Elodres (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "NOTHING LIKE GOING TO BED WITH A SICK PUMP BRO."
  • Vetala said:
    Heresiarch Esca n'Lochli, Nighthawk Imperial says, "YEAH BRO. GOTTA GET OUR SICK GAINZ BRO."

Ventidius said:
    (The Crux): Elodres (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "NOTHING LIKE GOING TO BED WITH A SICK PUMP BRO."

and now you have context
  • edited May 2015
    6 ) 2015/05/29 01:06:44 - @Solange: "So weird being on a desktop now."
    7 ) 2015/05/29 01:08:43 - Pectus: "Sup bby, you wanna desk..my top?"
    8 ) 2015/05/29 01:08:49 - Pectus: "That made sense in my head."
    9 ) 2015/05/29 01:08:53 - Solange: "Lol."
    10) 2015/05/29 01:08:53 - @Rawth: "She's mine
    11) 2015/05/29 01:08:56 - @Tremula: "You don't want your figurine back?"
    12) 2015/05/29 01:09:01 - Pectus: "Birch I will fight you."
    13) 2015/05/29 01:09:11 - Solange: "We can have a mud wrestling competition
    >.>."
    14) 2015/05/29 01:09:11 - Rawth: "You will Fir me Pectus!"
    15) 2015/05/29 01:09:18 - Pectus: "YOU'RE JUST PINING AFTER HER."
    16) 2015/05/29 01:09:43 - Rawth: "I know! Sometimes it feels like I'm Rowan down
    the river without a paddle!"
    17) 2015/05/29 01:10:00 - Pectus: "Why don't you turn over a new leaf and find
    someone new."
    18) 2015/05/29 01:10:08 - Solange: ":p."
    19) 2015/05/29 01:10:16 - Pectus: "You're just aspen for trouble with her."
    18) 2015/05/29 01:10:34 - Rawth: "Because I'd rather spend eternity chasing
    perfection than settle for average."
    19) 2015/05/29 01:10:42 - Solange: "Oooh birch please."

Magnagorans be like.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    (Third mischan in so many seconds): Nyxx says, "Ooo that marinade looks good.. imma go marinate my loins."

No context needed.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.