QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Batting at the haze of His head, Manteekan, the Nightmare says, "Many ideals fill what remains of My head, child, but I do suppose I could hammer something out for you lot, since you do wish it so. But give Me time, child."

http://theworthcampaign.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/tumblr_lugm70q4sR1qbchu6o1_5003.gif

He's perfect.

Liked for perfect gif.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    16) 2015/04/28 20:08:45 - Tremula: "Is there any greater feeling than a design being approved?"
    17) 2015/04/28 20:08:58 - @Nyxx: "Rarely."
    18) 2015/04/28 20:09:15 - [Covenant] @Elanorwen: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you... and hear the lamentation of their women."

<3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • *Kaionu, Wyrden Sting is here. He wields a pink kitty claw adorned with bells and ribbon in each hand*

Soooo, cute.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    ...he said he wasn't going to use those xD
  • He said he might as well, till he can get better ones.
    I pointed out it would be cool if he could get his first kill with them.

Also, not humourous, just cool:
    You tell D'liom Astraea, "I will miss you as our Eye, you were are a good one."
    Astraea tells you, "Our thanks. We very much appreciate the sentiment. For what it's worth, you are one of our favorite Blacktalons."

• Tremula said:

16) 2015/04/28 20:08:45 - Tremula: "Is there any greater feeling than a design being approved?"
    17) 2015/04/28 20:08:58 - @Nyxx: "Rarely."
    18) 2015/04/28 20:09:15 - [Covenant] @Elanorwen: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you... and hear the lamentation of their women."

<3
    To assist novices, enjoy a good dental plan, and wake up w/o any bones hurting.
    </RANT>
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tarkenton said:

I thought the Nekotai had a guild rule outlawing their use.
  • Xenthos said:

Tarkenton said:

I thought the Nekotai had a guild rule outlawing their use.
    If they don't already, they should. I just...I just can't.
    A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."
  • I think they should be allowed. If you can sneak up on someone and kill them using weapons that are bright pink and covered with ribbons and bells, you DESERVE to be called a stealth user. Bonus points if you do it wearing my **** -your-eyes pink and fuchsia robes

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    All I'm gonna say is, Nikka's been using a cheerful pink and purple glitter chain with kittens painted on for IC years.

This Kaionu is just a copy cat.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Arix said:

I think they should be allowed. If you can sneak up on someone and kill them using weapons that are bright pink and covered with ribbons and bells, you DESERVE to be called a stealth user. Bonus points if you do it wearing my **** -your-eyes pink and fuchsia robes

Only if what one wears and has wielded does affect the effectiveness of stealth skills... which it does not.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • I agree it ups the badassness of someone if they can do a badass thing with pink kitten covered weapons.
  • Elanorwen said:

Arix said:

I think they should be allowed. If you can sneak up on someone and kill them using weapons that are bright pink and covered with ribbons and bells, you DESERVE to be called a stealth user. Bonus points if you do it wearing my **** -your-eyes pink and fuchsia robes

Only if what one wears and has wielded does affect the effectiveness of stealth skills... which it does not.
    RP?
  • @Delphas has wielded a human baby before... I think it up'ed the badass.
    </RANT>
  • Silea said:

@Zitto tells you, "No, you've been entirely too rude. We'll be having our own party, without blackjack or hookers."

What kind of party is that?
  • Zitto said:

Renna said:

Silea said:

@Zitto tells you, "No, you've been entirely too rude. We'll be having our own party, without blackjack or hookers."

Hallifaxian parties are the best parties because anyone who disagrees is reeducated by the state.  Also, sometimes Isune visits and there is cake.
    What about when you -are the cake-.
    A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.

Zitto said:

Renna said:

Silea said:

Hallifaxian parties are the best parties because anyone who disagrees is reeducated by the state.  Also, sometimes Isune visits and there is cake.
    -suspicious-
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited April 2015
    Shaddus said:

Zitto said:

Renna said:

Silea said:

-suspicious-
    Well, he is a blacktalon..

Arien screams and drops dead to the ground, her bloody eye sockets staring into oblivion.

Eyepeck kill from Asani (granted, I think it was 3 or 4v1 at that point xD)  Curious if anyone got the deathsight for that.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited April 2015
    This was the only kill I saw by Asani, so I'll assume this was it:

Arien has been torn to shreds by Asani Myeras, of the Blackthorn.

You see the death occur at a delightful raised terrace.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Tarkenton said:

Arien screams and drops dead to the ground, her bloody eye sockets staring into oblivion.

Eyepeck kill from Asani (granted, I think it was 3 or 4v1 at that point xD)  Curious if anyone got the deathsight for that.
    Someone had stripped my deathsight at that point, unfortunately. I was putting it up when you asked...

Ugh, lame.  For as rare as I imagine the crowpeck being as a kill, it should have an awesome line.
  • edited April 2015
    I still love the disembowel kill from Achaea:

As his/her insides become his/her outsides, <person> dies in a pile of his/her own bloodied entrails, victim of Sohei Syrennia d'Murani, the Shard of Discord's deadly prowess.

:x
    She is the presiding People's Chancellor of the Wyrden Cultured House of Nightshade.

• Tylwyth said:

Shaddus said:

Zitto said:

Renna said:

Silea said:

-suspicious-
    Well, he is a blacktalon..
    Not really the meaning I was going for. I mean, She does this thing.
  • For clarification, Isune occasionally puts people inside of cakes.
  • Zitto said:

For clarification, Isune occasionally puts people inside of cakes.

Sexy people who come out dancing?

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tylwyth said:

Zitto said:

For clarification, Isune occasionally puts people inside of cakes.

Sexy people who come out dancing?
    We're Halli, not Gaudi you know.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.