Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Getting pretty apathetic about the off-peak raids, especially against an order who legitimately only has two (and a half) active people. 
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    This has been happening since I joined Mag. For rl months. I don't even bother anymore.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Get better and kill the raiders. 
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    We like to make people who raid with no competition miserable when we are around. It seems to work well, we don't get many off-peak raiders.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • A lot of it is just posturing, like when Avurekhos forests the ship to Spectre Isle just because he can say he forested part of the city. It's pretty sad really. Once he even killed the waif, for some reason.
  • Shout out to @Taevyn, @Jaamil, and @Ryboi for demigod zapping a novice on the Megalith. Keeping it classy there guys. 
  • edited June 2015
    Redacted.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• edited June 2015
    Kierstin said:
    Shout out to @Taevyn, @Jaamil, and @Ryboi for demigod zapping a novice on the Megalith. Keeping it classy there guys. 
    Why defend if not combat ready? Why not sprinkle salt? Why not tell them to go down? Why not tell them to shield? You also had what, a bard and two+ Nihilists? So they don't know the command, great. PLAY MAJORTHIRD, CHANT PUELLA. And then tell them how.

A million things could have been done to stop that. As for a novice, Said person is level 72 and 100+ years old, so they must have some understanding. From what I see you just sat back and watched them get zapped to death.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Wait, wait, wait. People still use zap?
  • Kierstin and I were actually about to duel each other when Tylwyth walked in to the room we were in. We asked him what he wanted before you lot all came up. He said nothing. Hardly stalking. If you want RP instead of the drama you seem to be causing maybe you should get to know characters before making bs up about them. And find RP outside of combat. The two rarely gel well together.
  • edited June 2015
    Makaela said:
    Well @Esca you are astonishingly the most stubborn idiotic leader i have ever heard of. Enemying me cus I responded to a defensive call and claiming it was unprovoked. You two nitwit citizens were -seen- stalking A glom in faethorn. That seems like provocation. But go ahead.. if this is the norm in lusternia then fuck it i am out. I only ever tried to defend yoyr city when it was attacked. Hell I even warned a citizen to inform the Iron Council Seren was planning an attach 2 ig months before the first attack occured. But yeah im totally the type to launch an unprovoked attack. But yeah fuck this shit even in achaea(known to have really atupid reasons to enemy people) they dont enemy this frivolously. Guess my expectation of genuine rp in lusternia was just to high.

@Makaela, we've discussed this. You guys got false intel from Serenwilde (your "enemies") and got trigger happy and jumped the gun without actually verifying it first. How are we enemied to the fae, yet none of them were aggressive to us or attacking us. If by "-seen- stalking a Glom" in faethorn, you mean that Tylwyth came into -our- room and said "Hi, I'm here!", and we looked at him like he was really weird? Then yeah, that totally happened. Then, after a minute of looking at each other like, what is wrong with this kid, I stepped west to be ganked by Salome and company. So yes, totally stalking, even though he came into our room. You were enemied because we weren't doing anything wrong, we didn't attack anything, we weren't even on your side of Faethorn, and we aren't even enemied to the area. Don't get me wrong, I've made the mistake of gank first, ask questions later (you can refer to @Celina for my latest one), and that ended with me getting toadstomped, and enemied to 3 different orgs. Just pay the fine and get over it
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kierstin and I were actually about to duel each other when Tylwyth walked in to the room we were in. We asked him what he wanted before you lot all came up. He said nothing. Hardly stalking. If you want RP instead of the drama you seem to be causing maybe you should get to know characters before making bs up about them. And find RP outside of combat. The two rarely gel well together.
    I call shenanigans on the duel on Faethorn bit. Heck, if you really want to duel you can just as well go at it in Prime Mag/an arena/etc with less cost if someone should end up dying.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Kierstin and I were actually about to duel each other when Tylwyth walked in to the room we were in. We asked him what he wanted before you lot all came up. He said nothing. Hardly stalking. If you want RP instead of the drama you seem to be causing maybe you should get to know characters before making bs up about them. And find RP outside of combat. The two rarely gel well together.
    I call shenanigans on the duel on Faethorn bit. Heck, if you really want to duel you can just as well go at it in Prime Mag/an arena/etc with less cost if someone should end up dying.
    The real reason we were up there was to see if Queen Maeve was responding about that stupid brand thing. After sitting there for awhile we said, "screw it, lets fight"
  • Kierstin and I were actually about to duel each other when Tylwyth walked in to the room we were in. We asked him what he wanted before you lot all came up. He said nothing. Hardly stalking. If you want RP instead of the drama you seem to be causing maybe you should get to know characters before making bs up about them. And find RP outside of combat. The two rarely gel well together.

I tried to ask you about the reports and your visits to faethorn. If you choose to be a bitch to my character instead of providing your side of events kinda on you that i do not know you. Also as my only combat is defense situations oh yes i rp theough combat.

@ Kierstin still debating on if my charactee trusts your side of that or not. And its not a gank first ask later when im responding to a they are stalking x y or z.
  • This is really boring drama.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • I didn't realize I had attacked anyone in Magnagora 'unprovoked'. Took me a while to figure out what that was about. And yet... still don't care. Chill out, @Makaela. If it bothers you that much, get it resolved in the game instead of over forums.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • edited June 2015
    @Kethaera tried and pretty much got told fuck off.

Just a point that I tried to get to know your side @Enadonella you have yet to respond to my replies which were sent right after You sent this.

Edit:Why wont the image show?
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Elanorwen said:
    You certainly used ours all the time before one of you got enemied.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."

• Taevyn said:
    Kierstin said:
    Shout out to @Taevyn, @Jaamil, and @Ryboi for demigod zapping a novice on the Megalith. Keeping it classy there guys. 
    Why defend if not combat ready? Why not sprinkle salt? Why not tell them to go down? Why not tell them to shield? You also had what, a bard and two+ Nihilists? So they don't know the command, great. PLAY MAJORTHIRD, CHANT PUELLA. And then tell them how.

A million things could have been done to stop that. As for a novice, Said person is level 72 and 100+ years old, so they must have some understanding. From what I see you just sat back and watched them get zapped to death.
    The way I had it explained to me is that Mag hunts novices up without actually teaching them anything, so they can be levels 70-90 without actually KNOWING anything. Shame on you for not making sure that person with a decently high experience ranking knew the basics of shielding or healing!
  • edited June 2015
    Woah there cupcakes, let's break this down and all breathe deeply. This is needless, stupid drama, let's all go pet an animal. In the meantime:

RM:
       Esca has declared you a formal enemy of the Grand Dominion of Magnagora for this reason:
    'Unprovoked attack of Magnagoran citizens.'.

Esca has declared you a formal enemy of the Nihilists Guild for this reason: 'Unprovoked attack
    of a Church member.'.

You sit on territory you know you can get attacked in, you know from an IG perspective that communes are watching Magnagora because of the brand of Maeve and you have recently killed fae which are important to both communes. This was not unprovoked, you stay in a territory where you are an easy target, where you have antagonized a commune, you get hit up and you will get pursued. Coming from a budding PKer, who has had experience with certain sword wielding Magnagorans who kill on Faethorn 'unprovoked' according to your view of what unprovoked means, I consider this completely normal because that's how Lusternia works.

@Celina has already said that people should know better than to hang around in a territory that makes people easy targets. And I agree.

Stop caring about enemy status', move on with your life and chill out. People can be as silly as they want to about enemy status' but we all know that sitting in a place where you have access to kill people whenever and wherever is not unprovoked especially given the current circumstances according to the people involved. If anyone should be enemied, it should be me for killing them. Any of the others, who did not assist me at all should not get the brunt of their saltiness in this matter.

Edit: Salome and company? More like just me. Give me credit for my gank, dangit.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I admit, I check the forums a lot more now that there are regular rants tweets.

• Tremula said:

You called?

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Niico said:

Taevyn said:

Kierstin said:

The way I had it explained to me is that Mag hunts novices up without actually teaching them anything, so they can be levels 70-90 without actually KNOWING anything. Shame on you for not making sure that person with a decently high experience ranking knew the basics of shielding or healing!

I'm confused. Are you saying that people who have not played in IRL years should just come back and automatically know that three demigods are going to reflexively zap them to death?

Mkay.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

• Shaddus said:

Taevyn said:
    Kierstin said:

I'm confused. Are you saying that people who have not played in IRL years should just come back and automatically know that three demigods are going to reflexively zap them to death? Mkay.

I'm saying that it could have been avoided.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It could have been avoided if you didn't intentionally raid when you know you don't have meaningful opposition :)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited June 2015

You snort and snuffle at the air, sensing through a ridiculous pig nose upon your face the faint traces of others in the surrounding area.
    Rawth: 4627              before the Weeping Amaranth
    Enadonella: 4627         before the Weeping Amaranth
    Arcanis: 4627            before the Weeping Amaranth
    Kierstin: 4627           before the Weeping Amaranth
    Ventidius: 4607          before the Megalith of Doom
    Esca: 4627               before the Weeping Amaranth
    Ryboi: 4606              before the Pit of Insufferable Cruelty
    Jaamil: 4606             before the Pit of Insufferable Cruelty
    Avurekhos: 4606          before the Pit of Insufferable Cruelty

Seemed alright to me. I was only there for a bit of the combat, the rest I was out of the room with 4k+ ping.

This discussion has been closed.