Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• You know what, I much prefer this current drama I'm dealing with in Magnagora than the one you all seem to be discussing. More interesting!
  • oh god.. that salt gif... that's going to give someone an epileptic seizure. Please don't post that again!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Prime raids are stupid, don't care who you are or who is there to defend. Its about as classy as the old troll ninjakari crotamine dart the unsuspecting novice trick. Sure we could teach everyone coming through the portal to carry antidote, always shield and never so much as read a scroll at the Megalith in case they were distracted, but it was still a ridiculously cowardly thing to do.

So is joining arguments as an alt on tweets.

I'm also highly annoyed that I know zero IC about any of this recent brand business despite apparently mags being present when it went down. This is the sort of thing the council should be told about, people. That's our brand.

Ranty tweet over. My phone woke me at 4am so you can all share my suffering via my griping.

• He is wearing 4 onyx studded clear rings, black and crimson robes, flame-coloured prayer beads of 
    precious gems, a pair of steel-enhanced combat boots, a thick, hooded cloak of black, a simple gold 
    hoop through his left ear, a simple gold hoop through his left ear, a simple gold hoop through his 
    left ear, a simple gold hoop through his left ear, a simple gold hoop through his left ear, a simple 
    gold hoop through his right ear, a simple gold hoop through his right ear, a simple gold hoop 
    through his right ear, a simple gold hoop through his right ear and a simple gold hoop through his 
    right ear.

Who doesn't love piercing spam?
  • This Magnagora thing reminds me of a story, and I like stories, so here's a story: A while ago Tacita and I were enemied to Celest for raiding Celestia(though we weren't, it was just very bad timing), and were basically told that there was no way the enemy statuses would be revoked.

Since I was ambassador at the time, I waited until someone from Celest asked to be unenemied from Glomdoring, and then told him(whilst giggling madly irl) that so long as we were enemied to Celest for something we HADN'T done, there was no way a member of Celest would be unenemied to Glomdoring for something they HAD done. I'm not entirely certain if that was the sole reason we were finally given a way to remove the enemy brand, but he did promise to speak to the leaders of Celest about it... so yay, politics! 

Sure, initially the enemying was annoying, but the situation itself ended up making me ridiculously and unexpectedly happy. Not that there's any underlying message to my story or anything. Obviously.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • @Shaddus 1) I told Marcella who I was waiting on
    2) others were told

3) its not a hate mag/like mag. Its a i dislike certain mags. Also becuase of this bs enemy status i now have to lose out on a rp that was building up with certain mags. So yes i am offended a lie is why I am enemied and that whrn I tried to deal with it IC the response was lol dont care what really occured.

4) if i only stick to my org may as well not play. The point is interaction something most mags seem to be against and apparently lusternia in general.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    There's four other orgs you can rp with, and who's to say you can't rp with mags?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    I can promise you this: if you're offended that others don't see things your way, and that things aren't fair sometimes, Lusternia is not the place for you. Period, end of story. If you don't like being enemied, speak to the Ambassador and have a fine set, or by all means, go out and earn that brand.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Enemy status is just another form of RP.

Perhaps it's not the RP you wanted, but its the RP you deserve.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • @Shaddus given how Mags tend to react one can logically assume that any mag interacting with an enemy in any fashion outside dislike will be looked down upon. Justyifying the lie of a reason is nothing short of hey the whole point of being allowed to enemy is to do so in order to cause grief.

It's not a this did not go my way but this is just stupid as all hell. As said the game most infamous for stupid reasons to enemy people does not even resort to creating lies. That is the issue here.

As for serrn I rp with them and guess what they hate me and I IC hate them. Guess who I have yet to complain about on forums. They rp it right and without bein all lol lets abuse mechanics just becuase we can.
  • Shaddus said:
    speak to the Ambassador 
    Do this thing and bear witness to my awe inspiring returnmessage. Please don't send letters without also messaging, pretty sure the post has been bugged for ic centuries (unless letters vanishing is a feature).
  • edited June 2015
    Solange said:
    Most Mags don't like Mags, @Makaela, don't take it personally. 

I like almost all of you, honestly.
  • I'm a Mag with a default status for people as 'dislike'. But I don't really involve myself with people unless they are really irritating, and then my snark comes out.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Vetala said:
    Shaddus said:
    speak to the Ambassador 
    Do this thing and bear witness to my awe inspiring returnmessage. Please don't send letters without also messaging, pretty sure the post has been bugged for ic centuries (unless letters vanishing is a feature).
    It's the bats. They eat the letters.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Vetala said:
    Shaddus said:
    speak to the Ambassador 
    Obviously the post needs to be run by geomantic bunnies. They can dig around underground like groundhogs and drop letters at your feet.

• Vetala said:
    Shaddus said:
    speak to the Ambassador 
    I sent out some letters to some gods a while back. Maybe that's why they never replied...
    Vetala said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Vetala said:
    Shaddus said:
    speak to the Ambassador 
    Obviously the post needs to be run by geomantic bunnies. They can dig around underground like groundhogs and drop letters at your feet.
    OMG
     THIS
  • You don't get to bitch about an enemy status unless you've ever tried to resolve a Seren status, sorry :p
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
    Silea said:
    You don't get to bitch about an enemy status unless you've ever tried to resolve a Seren status, sorry :p
    No doubt. When you've got to get the whole Seren Council to agree to give you a fine, and half of them aren't even active, but their guilds won't replace them...yeah.
  • That and "NO, NO DIPLOMACY! THEY ARE AGAINST US 5EVA! NO PEEEEAAACE"
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
    Silea said:
    That and "NO, NO DIPLOMACY! THEY ARE AGAINST US 5EVA! NO PEEEEAAACE"
    Got one thing to say on the matter: eaf'eramich

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • My alt wasn't even around when that happened D:
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    What would @Elanorwen know about Serenwilde unenemying policies? 

Eaf's are so 2014, get with the times, it's a worn out excuse.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Synkarin said:
    What would @Elanorwen know about Serenwilde unenemying policies? 

Eaf's are so 2014, get with the times, it's a worn out excuse.
    *blank stare* Where exactly did I claim to know anything about Serenwilde unenemying policies? Was just stating my opinion on the matter, which could be about as wrong as saying that a tomato is a suspension bridge.

• Everiine for supreme dictator.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    edited June 2015
    Silea said:
    Everiine for supreme dictator.
    Rumour is that was tried once, and failed. I can neither confirm nor deny.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
This discussion has been closed.