Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Kierstin said:
    Shout out to @Taevyn, @Jaamil, and @Ryboi for demigod zapping a novice on the Megalith. Keeping it classy there guys. 

I zapped a novice?

I haven't had that power in like 2 rl years and its a worthless power to me!

Deciding to teach Arcanis the ultimate lesson in manners, you point a finger imperiously at him and
    call the curse of the toad down upon his head. You watch in satisfaction as warts break out over his
    skin which then turns green and slimy. Finally, he shrinks and transforms into a large, ugly toad!
    With a telepathic sigh, a pooka tells you that he has lost control of Arcanis's actions.

In order to put the pathetic life of a warty toad out of its misery, you lift a foot and bring it
    down mightily on its bloated green body.
    A warty toad's back breaks under the weight of a heavy foot, its innards spilling out and leaving a
    messy stain on the ground.
    You have slain a warty toad.
    A warty toad wobbles about uncertainly and turns a pale shade of green before suddenly stretching
    and transforming into a demigod. Shaking his head, Arcanis stands before you where once there was a
    toad, looking slightly disoriented and perplexed with his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth.
    Arcanis drops the corpse of a pixie.
    Arcanis drops the corpse of a pixie.
    Arcanis drops the corpse of a pooka.
    Arcanis drops a stalk of faeleaf.
    Having been too much for the mortal threads of Arcanis, he screams in agony as flames engulf his
    body and burn it to a crisp.
    You tell Lord Fist Arcanis De'Unnero, Chosen of Wrath, "By the by, let that be a lesson in manners.
    I don't need friends to kill some of you one on one."
  • Starfox

/ded
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Wild nodes is bugged out and not starting.
  • Rivius said:
    Any dadsrock this year?
    Apparently not.
  • Before anyone gets to say it!

Happy Fathers Day @Manteekan. ^-^

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Vila.

Vila.

Vila.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    ab kata

Yoga                Physical meditation to hone the body and mind.

Brb recording demonstration. Downward facing dog, upward facing dog, wild thing, extended puppy, dog salutation...
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    This is a family game, sir.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I'm like 98% sure Daraius in yoga pants is what everyone has wanted since Lusternia's inception.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I'm WTB a panic attack for Daraius.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Drocilla said:
    Awesome work today guys, you know who you are in both Orders! <3

Special rave tweet @Manteekan for his awesome ideas.

Work of Heathens!!
  • edited June 2015
    Don't hate us cause you ain't us.

ilu @Drocilla and @Manteekan.

Edit: And @Salome and @Rawth and @Solange and @Vetala and @Nikkakorra and @Ventidius and @Zarialle and @Seryn and @whoeverelseIforgottolist
    A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."
  • Drocilla said:

Mantilla babies = best babies.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Manteekan said:
    Drocilla said:

But what happens when Viravain finds out?! :o
  • Xenthos said:
    Manteekan said:
    Drocilla said:

But what happens when Viravain finds out?! :o
    I am sure we shall all know soon enough!
    Did @Baelor break Lusternia?
  • Yes he did.
    And he just did it again! :O
  • Boom?
  • OUCH!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Usurping Maligorn, Silea struggles to claim the Lavender Staff of Living Beauty.
    Usurping Silea, Romaan struggles to claim the Lavender Staff of Living Beauty.

Class.
    Vetala said:
    Usurping Maligorn, Silea struggles to claim the Lavender Staff of Living Beauty.
    Usurping Silea, Romaan struggles to claim the Lavender Staff of Living Beauty.

Class.
    This actually happened at least once before; Silea usurped it doing one of the earlier crashes too.  But it rolled back and undid it.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

Manteekan said:
    Xenthos said:
    Did @Baelor break Lusternia?
    Now you know what happens when Viravain finds out.
    Eternal Deja vu?

• We apologise for that setback, I can't claim to wield the type of power necessary to cause that though.
  • edited June 2015
    Your picture says other wise..... I like it by the way,

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • @Romaan wasn't sure how so I going claim it >_>
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
This discussion has been closed.