• Daraius said:
    Yes, creative steak is my favorite kind of- oh you said streak. -.-
    This is a pretty creative and passionate steak
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Grade-A song choice, man, you've won my heart. :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    My face when I accidentally stock used bottles and cups with tea already in them.

Hehhehe, you need that in an emote.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Finally logged in at the same time as Sylandra and she's not paying attention to me. I have taken to talking at the air in hopes she will pay attention soon. @Sylandra LET ME LOVE YOU (P.S. I think you got disconnected or something)
  • Erghhh, endurance is a pain in the asskbasket! I've been grinding my butt off to get to Demi, but I always run out, and campfire really doesn't help all that much. I've been taking a break for... 25 minutes now. So far it's looking like with a constant campfire going on I'm recovering 1% endurance per minute. 

Can't I just obsessively bash in peace? 

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    put sphere in generator
    A sleek beam generator will not fit what you're putting into it.

Oh, so this is how it's going to be, is it. I have to call the Primary Generator by its id number now? Darn laser-maker!
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Phoebus said:
    Finally logged in at the same time as Sylandra and she's not paying attention to me. I have taken to talking at the air in hopes she will pay attention soon. @Sylandra LET ME LOVE YOU (P.S. I think you got disconnected or something)
    Omg what?! I missed the Pheebs?!

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Phoebus said:

put sphere in generator
    A sleek beam generator will not fit what you're putting into it.

Oh, so this is how it's going to be, is it. I have to call the Primary Generator by its id number now? Darn laser-maker!
    Try PUT SPHERE IN GENERATOR HERE
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Sedanas said:
    Kirigami will restore half of your missing end/will every hour or so, if you aren't already using it.
  • Kalnid said:
    Sedanas said:
    Kirigami will restore half of your missing end/will every hour or so, if you aren't already using it.
    Sleeping will help, too. Just smoke some coltsfoot, find a bed, and snooze away.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    Kalnid said:
    Sedanas said:
    Sleeping will help, too. Just smoke some coltsfoot, find a bed, and snooze away.
    Bless you both, WE GRIND ONWARDS

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    So I haven't been at the computer for a few days because I've been sick. So tonight I wander past and drink up my poteen pots and get way too drunk for my non brewmeister-dwarf butt, and because I'm lazy, I just heartstopped. And was inundated with a lot of tells checking to see if I'm ok. I think I may have almost actually been missed! <3

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited July 2015
    EDIT:

SHUT UP @ELLOWYN LIKE THIS ONE TOO YOU JERKFACE.

• edited July 2015
    EDIT:

HAHA, TAKE THAT YOU HOT KITTY JUNKFACE!
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight

Sedanas said:
    Bless you both, WE GRIND ONWARDS

I kind of envy those who manage to grind onwards. I usually end up hitting a roadblock after a while or the resultant target seems not worth the time invested to bash them.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited July 2015
    (Glomdoring): Brennan says, "May Crow curse those who cut down An enormous ravenwood tree before its time!"
    (Glomdoring): Brennan says, "May Crow curse those who cut down An elder ravenwood tree before its time!"
    (Glomdoring): Brennan says, "May Crow curse those who cut down An elder ravenwood tree before its time!"
    (Glomdoring): Brennan says, "May Crow curse those who cut down A mature ravenwood tree before its time!"
    (Glomdoring): Brennan says, "May Crow curse those who cut down A ravenwood sapling before its time!"
    (Glomdoring): Brennan says, "May Crow curse those who cut down A ravenwood sapling before its time!"

Seriously .-. Why must this be done when I'm literally the only one awake.

Looks like we have lots of work to do, Glomdoring...

• Sedanas said:
    (Glomdoring): Brennan says, "May Crow curse those who cut down An enormous ravenwood tree before its time!"
    (Glomdoring): Brennan says, "May Crow curse those who cut down A mature ravenwood tree before its time!"

Seriously .-. Why must this be done when I'm literally the only one awake.

Looks like we have lots of work to do, Glomdoring...

Always did wonder what that message was. Such cussing
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    What? There's only one curse word and it's literally 'curse'

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Sedanas said:
    Erghhh, endurance is a pain in the asskbasket! I've been grinding my butt off to get to Demi, but I always run out, and campfire really doesn't help all that much. I've been taking a break for... 25 minutes now. So far it's looking like with a constant campfire going on I'm recovering 1% endurance per minute. 

Did they remove BREATHE DEEP in athletics already? That sucks.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Sedanas said:
    Erghhh, endurance is a pain in the asskbasket! I've been grinding my butt off to get to Demi, but I always run out, and campfire really doesn't help all that much. I've been taking a break for... 25 minutes now. So far it's looking like with a constant campfire going on I'm recovering 1% endurance per minute. 

Gives asphyxiation resistance iirc.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Silea said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Sedanas said:

Gives asphyxiation resistance iirc.
    That's HOLD BREATH in discipline.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Dear people being petty,

Can we keep the pettiness to stuff that doesn't affect novices? Just don't mess with the novices. No characters expressly made for killing novices, no killing mobs that ONLY NOVICES WOULD USE. Okay? Like seriously, I know they are easier to vent your frustrations on, but it's harassment, and sometimes abuse. So stop it.

Sincerely,
    Annoyed ex-novice.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Sedanas said:

Yes and no. Yes, they removed the endurance potion of BREATHE DEEP. They also, however, compensated by halving the endurance used by warriors.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Endurance is getting deleted soon with the overhaul.
    Unzareh said:

Dear people being petty,

Can we keep the pettiness to stuff that doesn't affect novices? Just don't mess with the novices. No characters expressly made for killing novices, no killing mobs that ONLY NOVICES WOULD USE. Okay? Like seriously, I know they are easier to vent your frustrations on, but it's harassment, and sometimes abuse. So stop it.

Sincerely,
    Annoyed ex-novice.
    You mean like the kinsmen in Celest that Camberre and Arcanis killed?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Dear people being petty,

Sincerely,
    Annoyed ex-novice.

You realize this was after:

2015/07/21 13:41:14 - Azula slew a skeletal captain that was loyal to you.
    2015/07/21 14:32:39 - Azula slew a skeletal captain that was loyal to you.
    2015/07/21 16:04:16 - Azula slew a skeletal captain that was loyal to you.

We thought it a good way to repay the childish favor.
    Arcanis said:
    Shaddus said:
    Dear people being petty,

Sincerely,
    Annoyed ex-novice.

You realize this was after:

2015/07/21 13:41:14 - Azula slew a skeletal captain that was loyal to you.
    2015/07/21 14:32:39 - Azula slew a skeletal captain that was loyal to you.
    2015/07/21 16:04:16 - Azula slew a skeletal captain that was loyal to you.

We thought it a good way to repay the childish favor.
    2015/07/21 16:37:25 - Ollie slew a cavalier of the Light that was loyal to you.
    2015/07/21 16:37:37 - Ollie slew a cavalier of the Light that was loyal to you.
    2015/07/21 16:37:48 - Arcanis slew a cavalier of the Light that was loyal to you.
    2015/07/21 16:37:59 - Ollie slew a cavalier of the Light that was loyal to you.
    2015/07/21 16:38:13 - Arcanis slew a cavalier of the Light that was loyal to you.
    2015/07/21 16:38:23 - Camberre slew a cavalier of the Light that was loyal to you.
    2015/07/21 16:38:35 - Camberre slew a cavalier of the Light that was loyal to you.
    2015/07/21 16:38:47 - Camberre slew a cavalier of the Light that was loyal to you.
    2015/07/21 16:39:15 - Camberre slew a cavalier of the Light that was loyal to you.
    2015/07/21 16:43:25 - Arcanis slew a cavalier of the Light that was loyal to you.
    2015/07/21 16:46:06 - Arcanis slew a kinswoman of New Celest that was loyal to you.
    2015/07/21 16:46:18 - Arcanis slew a kinswoman of New Celest that was loyal to you.

Seems legit.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Killing guards, seems completely legit.

Attacking the skeleton captain makes you Inagin.

What's the problem here? That conflict was included in a conflict game?

The original problem stated is that the Skeleton Captain is only used by novices to get to Spectre Isle, it is part of the Collegium Tasks. The only reason to kill that is to be a complete and total annoyance. We all know what Arcanis is, so who is surprised when that happens.

Shame @Azula for resorting to that kind of attack, which is only felt by someone trying to complete the Collegium tasks (well first they'd have to get through the Intro, and then finally get through that process, can't complete Collegium because of Azula?). We always already shame Arcanis for everything, so no big deal there. The behavior that Azula or any other person who kills something that only benefits brand new players to the game needs to be called out for, and not try and distract people from the actions of Arcanis while ignoring or justifying Azula.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
This discussion has been closed.