Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Arcanis said:
    Salome said:
    I am so proud of Glomdoring sweeping culture. So, so proud. I'm in tears. Good job everyone. Good job.

Shame still wasnt enough to take centre though
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited August 2015
    I love the hair in that gif.

Raves for that hair.

• Salome said:
    Arcanis said:
    Salome said:
    I am so proud of Glomdoring sweeping culture. So, so proud. I'm in tears. Good job everyone. Good job.

You...still dont have centre...what is with people today. Stop misusing a good gif.
  • Enyalida said:
    Arcanis said:
    Salome said:
    Arcanis said:
    Salome said:

You...still dont have centre...what is with people today. Stop misusing a good gif.

It's probably just that people don't like you very much, if at all.

And so their response capacity becomes broken? Still not making sense here.

If you want to troll, do it right, otherwise you'll just look bad.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne

Shedrin said:
    Cool event with Elemental, and a nice new area. And it's nice that it got everyone involved, not just a few really tanky people and/or experienced questers.
    Bears.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    What's the new area, and where is it?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited August 2015
    Shaddus said:
    What's the new area, and where is it?
    THIS!

Edit mispellling caused some confusion....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

What?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I... think that's Tylwyth speak for "I agree with this, as I also want to know". I could be wrong, though. I'm not a linguist.

In any case, I hear the new area is in the Razines, near the Estengare, and has something to do with bears.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Stratas said:
    I... think that's Tylwyth speak for "I agree with this, as I also want to know". I could be wrong, though. I'm not a linguist.

In any case, I hear the new area is in the Razines, near the Estengare, and has something to do with bears.
    It's probably meant to be "THIS," as shortly after he asked in-game.
  • Did someone say bear masters?

No, the bear is brown and it's huuuuuge.
  • edited August 2015
    Rave for the adorableness of the Irshaw Heights quest...

edit: fixed :)
  • edited August 2015
    Oh wow, I didn't even notice since there was no line saying I got the honours. Given the ending I thought it had to be done a bunch of times first.

Raaaave for honors!
    #140 He helped Piera Irshaw investigate the drugging of the tae'dae by their trill servants.
    #141 He aided the trill servants of Irshaw Heights in bringing inspiration to their masters.

Edit: woooo got another one!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Raves upon raves for @Ieptix fixing things that turn out to be linked to old code and making my freaking day.

• Raves for @Alic he makes best threads and gets community involved.

/pats self on back

• Raves for Grandmaster "I know my way to Faethorn through secrets" @Shango :D

Thank youuuu

• Arcanis said:
    Salome said:

{o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-
    O RLY?

*********************[ CURRENT POLITICS IN LUSTERNIA ]*********************

Cultural Centre: The Free Collective of Glomdoring

v{illage crap}

Most Honourable Family: The Iron Cultured House of d'Murani
               Wild Nodes Victor: The Free Collective of Serenwilde

Raves to GLomdoring.....

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I'm OP

You grasp the edge of the Wheel of Tzaraziko before giving it a heavy push, sending it spinning. Slow at first, the wheel begins to spin faster and faster, the air about it warping in a wild array of colours as it becomes impossible to watch.

Your coin vanishes in a puff of multicoloured smoke.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 79.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Metamortal.
    The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with Experience Gain.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Belated raves to @Daraius, @Phoebus, and others for consistently making an effort to keep Luce (and me) engaged in more than just Matrix monitoring.
  • My first completed curio!

You examine a partial gold bottle curio piece of the Gold Bottle Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a ninth gold bottle shard curio piece of the Gold Bottle Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a bottle of shining gold.

I sense this will be a long and painful journey.

• Raves @Salome for fun RPs. @Tarkenton must never find out.

Raves @Tylwyth for being awesome and diligently hauling in enough bards and scholars to nab Cultural Centre for Glomdoring. You deserve a pizza trophy.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Tylwyth said:
    Arcanis said:
    Salome said:

{o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-
    O RLY?

*********************[ CURRENT POLITICS IN LUSTERNIA ]*********************

Cultural Centre: The Free Collective of Glomdoring

v{illage crap}

Most Honourable Family: The Iron Cultured House of d'Murani
               Wild Nodes Victor: The Free Collective of Serenwilde

Raves to GLomdoring.....

How long (and how many bard and scholar runs) were you holding that one in for? :P
This discussion has been closed.