QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• 漢字 is easy to pronounce though.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    That....is amazing.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I'm going to be heartbroken when that hand isn't around anymore. :((
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA

Stratas said:
    @Eliron, even the Divine enjoyed your recent play:

Manteekan applauds, gently clapping the hand of the Forest Dreamer against His own as He leans back upon His throne.

:-O

Too soon! Too soon!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Stratas said:
    @Eliron, even the Divine enjoyed your recent play:

Manteekan applauds, gently clapping the hand of the Forest Dreamer against His own as He leans back upon His throne.

Squeeeeeee

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    @Jadice , this is how privileged Gods are to be in Hallifax. ;))

You recall that 2015/08/25 01:14:52 - [Covenant] @Zvoltz said:
    "It is a pleasure to guide such an esteemed institution of Hallifax."

• Maligorn said:
    @Jadice , this is how privileged Gods are to be in Hallifax. ;))

You recall that 2015/08/25 01:14:52 - [Covenant] @Zvoltz said:
    "It is a pleasure to guide such an esteemed institution of Hallifax."
    Well...I did say 'it would be an honor to have Zvoltz as guild patron, if he was willing and able to accept.'
    Probably the funniest RP reaction I've seen:

@Rancoura tells you, "((My reaction went from something like, "Aw, finally" to "WTF JUST HAPPENED.))"
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Damn...Never knew Lain was so wise.

You greet Lain, the Lamplighter with a sincere smile.
    Lain, the Lamplighter says, "Our society is an amalgamation between magic, the sciences, mysticism
    and nihilo-romantic surreality. We grapple with the raw core of our near future, its myths, its
    ideas, its coming practices. We are a culture which is theorizing itself into a more cohesive and
    self-determined existence, and the Taint is our gateway."
    edited August 2015

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Protip: Fly over them, and go past them about 15 rooms before you land. They WILL track you if you land too close.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Uh, if you land anywhere they teleport to you (unless that changed, in which case it's probably a bug).  I've had them come to me at the Needle before.
    That must have been changed then. The last few times I went up there, they didn't aggro until I was within a few rooms of them on the other side.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    A cuddly Lisaera plush tells you, "I love your mother."

ok, @Lisaera. Give them up!
  • Shaddus said:
    A cuddly Lisaera plush tells you, "I love your mother."

ok, @Lisaera. Give them up!

:-O I want one!
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • edited September 2015
    Quotes without context:

Darach Tylwyth Nightshade says, "I"d eat anybody."

• @Saoirse Kissane-Ladyn says, "We get cookies in our tits?"
  • I....need context for that

• Alic said:
    I....need context for that
    Do you really need more context than Lyora and cookies?
  • Who needs context when we have imagination? Mmmmm, boobkies.