Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Ceana's a ridiculously hard-working person and there's no words for how lucky we are to have her.
  • Big, big thank yous to the Gloms who hunt me down while I'm influencing on Faethorn...and rather than turn Lillie into a bloody smear, debate instead. Makes things a lot less griefy and discouraging.

It's difficult to make this not seem like sarcasm, but it isn't, honest!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• Finding an excellent quality of roleplay in the Nihilists so far has sent my heart a-flutter!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada

Finding an excellent quality of roleplay in the Nihilists so far has sent my heart a-flutter!
    Roleplaying is always a good (and fortunate) thing to happen in Lusternia these days.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Got the ball rolling on the Miss Gaudiguch Pageant!

THIS IS GONNA BE SO GOOD I CAN'T WAIT.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Rancoura said:

Roleplaying is always a good (and fortunate) thing to happen in Lusternia these days.
    I agree...I've been trying really hard for Lillie to act more like a Moon priestess, and getting lots of positive reception for it, so hopefully things catch on in Serenwilde!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• Eritheyl said:
    Got the ball rolling on the Miss Gaudiguch Pageant!

THIS IS GONNA BE SO GOOD I CAN'T WAIT.
    To participate, or to judge.... OORRRRRR, I can still dress for every event, and also be a judge, just not be competing! 
  • 5276h, 6310m, 6624e, 10p Bexk<>-

>.>

Having over 5k health pleases me far too much.
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Laysus said:

I tend to panic when I dip that low. Sometimes I forget how ridiculous my HP tends to be.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• A fiery crimson streaked pegasus with black wings trots in with head high, butting you gently with his head.

Sweet!!!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Tulemrah said:
    A fiery crimson streaked pegasus with black wings trots in with head high, butting you gently with his head.

Sweet!!!

Pretty. And so very...Gaudiguch...

Awkward.

@Tacita For being all forms of awesome, with a level of attention to detail that others lack.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I... might actually get Mael to demigod before my birthday... O.=.o

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Urazial, popping in long enough to put Aiyana's century-spanning daddy issues to rest. Good form, sir.

• Morkarion said:

Laysus said:

I tend to panic when I dip that low. Sometimes I forget how ridiculous my HP tends to be.

Yeah 5k is where I go yellow. I have to remember while I'm freaking out at yellow health that my unbuffed HP is much less than 5k

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
  • My unbuffed hp at level 87 is... 3200ish? If I'd stayed logged in another couple of hours it'd have gone over 5.5k, which would have been a definite milestone.

Also, I am so very pleased with the current crop of moondancers, even if there's not a huge amount of them!
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Farming Moondancers, now?

Just need more fertilizer.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    You open your stocking and pull out a roll of 11 dingbats.

Weeeee!
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    I want to put the Erinyes in a box and keep them and love them forever. <3
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Yippee, @Zyphora and @Morbo! Hooray, woo, pompoms!

• Pompoms are most unbecoming for a citizen of Hallifax. *pearls*
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • After almost 4 years...

You compliment a merian priestess on her outstanding intellect and physique.
    A merian priestess puffs up her chest and a crazy gleam enters her eyes as she vigorously agrees with you that her 
    intelligence and strength far surpass anyone else's.
    A merian priestess kneels elegantly before prostrating herself completely, her face and palms pressed to the ground.
     A golden radiance envelops a merian priestess, growing in intensity before flaring and winking out, leaving behind 
    only ivory whorls.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 100.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Demigod.
    You feel your innermost energies growing to extreme proportions as a darkness takes over your senses. When your 
    senses return, you find yourself in a different location and there is a strange feeling within you.
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • Rave for everyone in justice maintaining poise and class. Also, for Veyrzhul, he put up a hell of a debate, unfortunate we got matched in the first round
    Morbo said:
    Rave for everyone in justice maintaining poise and class. Also, for Veyrzhul, he put up a hell of a debate, unfortunate we got matched in the first round
    Pity the same couldn't be said for some people's conduct post Death.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Morkarion said:
    Morbo said:
    Rave for everyone in justice maintaining poise and class. Also, for Veyrzhul, he put up a hell of a debate, unfortunate we got matched in the first round
    Or post life. That whole 20+ "GBTG" thing was a bit much.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    Morkarion said:
    Morbo said:
    Or post life. That whole 20+ "GBTG" thing was a bit much.
    Oh I wasn't referring to the shouts, I was referring more to the tells people were giving to people who came 2-5th and smacktalking them.

• Dynami said:
    After almost 4 years...

You compliment a merian priestess on her outstanding intellect and physique.
    A merian priestess puffs up her chest and a crazy gleam enters her eyes as she vigorously agrees with you that her 
    intelligence and strength far surpass anyone else's.
    A merian priestess kneels elegantly before prostrating herself completely, her face and palms pressed to the ground.
     A golden radiance envelops a merian priestess, growing in intensity before flaring and winking out, leaving behind 
    only ivory whorls.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 100.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Demigod.
    You feel your innermost energies growing to extreme proportions as a darkness takes over your senses. When your 
    senses return, you find yourself in a different location and there is a strange feeling within you.
    And you already have more essence than Haiden!
This discussion has been closed.