Player Pics!

Comments

• edited November 2015

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Cray-cray adorbs you two.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Turnus said:
    Zyphora was in town so we met up briefly and snapped a quick selfie for you all. Enjoy!

Oh. Heeeeey Turnus.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    We love you too, old dog.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • How did you make those pics in a thumbnail? Attach file?
    @Salome NGL this is me.

• Ixion said:
    How did you make those pics in a thumbnail? Attach file?
    Yeah, just attached each one.
    @Celina did you show up late for everything and then say 'no homo' every other sentence?

Also, for Halloween and Nekocon, I was a fawn. See pictures below.

Will edit later with more uploads!

• Gabriella said:
    Me hiding out in the public library in Boston (BAWWWWSTON) before my job interview later today.  WISH ME LUCK.

Uh, it's pronounced "Bahstin'", get it right! =P

Good luck with your interview!!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I can report that druids have (mostly) been left alone. 
  • Enyalida said:
    I can report that druids have (mostly) been left alone. 
    Thank goodness. I showed that to someone fairly recently. I fear the era of Chris Crocker is over, but I can assure you I still feel just as passionate about the issue.
  • So last summer, my girlfriend got the idea to take "couples photos" together, like the type you would normally take when you're engaged. Here's my favorite picture from that shoot! I'm the less good looking one in the white t-shirt.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    @Narynth welcome back, smexy.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Narynth said:
    4+ years on, Hi Lusternia!
    *snip*
    As a girl, I would like to say  welcome back, and a George Takei 'Oh myyyy.'
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • I already said this, but I'm a bit jealous how well you make those glasses work, @Yarou.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Yarou said:

Not a recent picture [got the sides of my head shaved 'coz it was sooo badly matted] but probably the best I have to offer for now :p

Wait ..

Shitty quality, soz. It's on my agenda to take some selfies out in natural lighting but .. Lusternia keeps distracting me :/
    Is..is that a t-rex necklace in the second one?  :x

• Pectus said:
    Yarou said:

Not a recent picture [got the sides of my head shaved 'coz it was sooo badly matted] but probably the best I have to offer for now :p

Wait ..

Shitty quality, soz. It's on my agenda to take some selfies out in natural lighting but .. Lusternia keeps distracting me :/
    Yes! A friend of mine got me the Jurassic World necklace set for Christmas <333 I was very pleased.

• Yarou said:

Pectus said:
    Yarou said:

Wait ..

Yes! A friend of mine got me the Jurassic World necklace set for Christmas <333 I was very pleased.
    Damn it @Yarou. Now I have to go spend money.

• One of my newest at the beach the other day, the sun was a bit bright