QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• They'd be 5x5 weeks, that way every month would be a perfect square.

Not that naming the days would be matter much, not like we have weekends. And our 'holidays' are more like 'half-year festivals'

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    (Gaudiguch): Aiyana says, "Just had to explain to my cousin what a dirty sanchez is. Awkward."

(Gaudiguch): Aiyana says, "..."

(Clan): Aiyana says, "-bleep-"

(Clan): Aiyana says, "Fml."

(Clan): Aiyana says, "Kill me now."
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited February 2013
    Maellio said:
    They'd be 5x5 weeks, that way every month would be a perfect square.

Not that naming the days would be matter much, not like we have weekends. And our 'holidays' are more like 'half-year festivals'
    Which occur several years apart  =D

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Irillia tells you, "If you are asking where it will be hosted, I imagine the city's stage is the only natural place. If you mean when, it would be most certainly after the Ascension Trials, assuming Kethuru remains sealed and does not devour the Basin with a cup of tea."

You tell Minister Irillia Shevat, "Absolutely not!"

You tell Minister Irillia Shevat, "I heard he prefers cocoa."

Irillia tells you, "I bow to your greater knowledge in the area of Kethuru's beverage preferences, Execumatrix."

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • I am tired, and so I will share this because it amused me so:

Rheimos, the City Zookeeper yells, "Help! Help! A carnivorous rabbit has gone
    wild and escaped! To arms! To arms!"

(Magnagora): Rawne says, "I have the rabbit."

(Magnagora): Gorlois says, "It's good you've stopped it from becoming hopping
    mad."

(Magnagora): Rawne says, "Oh, not I made him hopping mad. I just stopped him
    from hopping."

(Magnagora): Gorlois says, "I think you missed my joke comrade."

(Magnagora): Rawne says, "I think you missed mine."

(Magnagora): Gorlois says, "Touche."

• Energy surges across the dome above as a distorted voice crackles, "If that is true, you must serve a penance for naming Me no better than Eventru,
    that sanctimonious prick."

Energy surges across the dome above as a distorted voice crackles, "A greater insult I could not begin to think of"

<3 Zvoltz. You'd never hear him speaking like that in public.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    The Divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger echoes in your head, "Contest."

The Divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger echoes in your head, "Ahem."

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    18122h, 4857m, 8527e, 10p

I'm not going to have stats like that again for a while =(

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited February 2013
    (Celest): Steingrim says, "Other than beauty can anyone think of any domoth blessings that might help with debate?"
    (Celest): Veyrzhul (from the Astral Plane) says, "War might help. It's always nice to demolish something after losing a debate."

(Celest): Steingrim says, "I have heartstop for that. Nothing like broadcasting one's disapointment."

Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
    Morbo Gordian says, "So is this double elimination, single elimination? What?"

You say to Morbo, "Worried you'll go out after one round?"

Morbo Gordian says, "Good one."

Erinyes waves Their hand in the shape of a z and sassily snaps Their fingers three times.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Incandescent Warladies Adrienne Shahrizai Charging out from behind the stage is the INcandescent 
    Warladies, Adrienne Shahrizai.

You say, "The Nil did I just see!"

You glare in horror at a broad stage of volcanic rock, then use both hands to block the world from 
    sight.

Incandescent Warladies Adrienne Shahrizai yells, "Silence!"

Incandescent Warladies Adrienne Shahrizai says, "Ignore my faults, for they are none!"

---

@Morshoth making the smoothest recovery at his stage audition. Still laughing :D

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:
    Incandescent Warladies Adrienne Shahrizai Charging out from behind the stage is the INcandescent 
    Warladies, Adrienne Shahrizai.

You say, "The Nil did I just see!"

You glare in horror at a broad stage of volcanic rock, then use both hands to block the world from 
    sight.

Incandescent Warladies Adrienne Shahrizai yells, "Silence!"

Incandescent Warladies Adrienne Shahrizai says, "Ignore my faults, for they are none!"

---

@Morshoth making the smoothest recovery at his stage audition. Still laughing :D
    I forgot if entrance/exit was like an emote, or the text would only show what you put... leave me alone! :P
  • Tacita said:
    Report #1075
    Skillset:                      Skill: Viynain
       Guild: Aquamancers         Status: Draft

Problem: Viynain is overpowered. He needs to be nerfed.

Solution #1: Infinite Disfavours from all admin/gods please.
    Solution #2: In addition to solution 1, maggot him.
    Solution #3: Provide a solution here.
    Finally! I've been waiting for a report on Viynain for ages. He's clearly broken, and should perhaps even be replaced by something completely different.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Maybe they'll solution 4 it and make us all OP
  • Sol 4 would disable everything except punch/kick.
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Princess Celina Nightshade, the Heartless says to Tacita, "We do not judge you for what you do in privacy."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Morbo has declared you a formal enemy of the Divine Order of Zvoltz, the Architect for this reason: 'For ascension blahdskldsa'.

I shouldn't have laughed at that as much as I did.

• Snya has gasped one final,ragged breath under the onslaught of The soul of Entrias's cloudkill catalyst.
    You see the death occur at the blue dunes.
    From your knowledge, that is v5043 in Astrosphere of Leo.
  • Fill in person. I am satisfied.
    The aether ripples as the rapturous voice of Eventru, Crown of the Exalted booms, "Nothing matters but Ro- ah, wait."

squeeze spider for Eventru saying Glory be to Glomdoring!

A stream of crackling blue fire sizzles across the sky.
    You hear a high-pitched screaming noise and instantly a bolt of blue, crackling energy strikes 
    your mortal body. Your back arches as pain explodes in your brain. Blue fire erupts through 
    your eye sockets and mouth as you die in unspeakable agony.
    You have been slain by Eventru.

The Divine voice of Eventru, Crown of the Exalted echoes in your head, "Glory be, indeed."

Was totally worth it just to have him admit it <3

• Inferno Alary, the Rusty Rambler says, "Shulamit!"

Inferno Alary, the Rusty Rambler says, "Look!"

Grand Empress of Shinies, Shulamit Lunarose, Creator of Silken Things says, "Pardon?"

Alary points accusingly at a young phoenix.

Grand Empress of Shinies, Shulamit Lunarose, Creator of Silken Things says, "That's nice."
    From the Collection of Celina's Awesome Mistells vol.27

(Glom's IC Combat Aether): Celina says, "I keep seeing synkarin and thinking "who the fuck is that"."

• We're way past Vol. 27.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Maellio gives an execution order to Klayok Pavok, Sentinel of State.
    Klayok Pavok, Sentinel of State says, "The guilty will kneel before me and justice will be served."

Ciaran kneels onto one knee, demonstrating his humility and respect.
    Expressionless, Klayok Pavok, Sentinel of State slams the butt of his halberd into Ciaran's temple, 
    causing him to briefly black out and fall to the platform. Klayok Pavok, Sentinel of State shoves a 
    rough wad of cloth shoved into Ciaran's mouth as he returns to consciousness, struggling against the 
    rope being bound around his wrists and ankles. Without a hint of emotion, Klayok Pavok, Sentinel of 
    State gazes down at the pitiful form of Ciaran before kicking him over the side of city.

Oops?

You kneel before Klayok Pavok, Sentinel of State, swearing your allegiance to him.
    Klayok Pavok, Sentinel of State says, "Please do not distract me from my duties. If you have an 
    execution order, hand it over or leave me to my business."
    Expressionless, Klayok Pavok, Sentinel of State swings the blade of his halberd down across your 
    back, shearing through your wings. Only the warm spray of blood coating your legs is felt as you 
    black out.

You gag on the rough wad of cloth shoved into your mouth as you return to consciousness, struggling 
    against the rope tightly binding your ankles. You feel a boot rest against the small of your back 
    for a short moment before a kick sends you over the edge of the platform. Twisting at the last 
    moment, you catch the emotionless gaze of Klayok Pavok, Sentinel of State before your rotation 
    provides you with the sickening view of the Emerald Highway rushing up to meet you.
    You are moved by Klayok Pavok, Sentinel of State.
    ----------- v548 ------------

[^]
                            /
                         [ ]
                      | /
                 [+]-[ ]
                /
         [ ]-[ ]
        /
     [ ]
      | 
     [ ]
      | 
    --- Emerald Road -- 4:5:0 ---
    Emerald Road. (road).
    Banks of clouds roil about here. A strong breeze whistles over the ground. The road is an expanse of 
    rippling green crystal, a swathe of glittering emerald from which the road derives its name. Its 
    construction obviously was not of mundane origin, rather its very existence is a tribute to subtle 
    mystic arts. The crystal is slightly bubbled, allowing travellers safe traction upon what otherwise 
    would be a dangerously slick surface. Strong winds gust in from Avechna's Teeth, an imposing 
    mountain range to the west. The air is slightly chilled. An unidentifiable body lies here, smashed 
    across the highway.
    You see exits leading east and southwest.
    Slamming into the surface of the Emerald Highway, your bones snap and your innards liquify in a 
    millisecond of excruciating pain before merciful death takes you.
    You have been slain by Klayok Pavok, Sentinel of State.

Emerald Road. (road).
    Banks of clouds roil about here. A strong breeze whistles over the ground. The twisted remains of 
    Entrias lie here. An unidentifiable body lies here, smashed across the highway.

(The Assimilated): Morbo says, "Entrias has been severely punished by Klayok Pavok for crimes 
    against the Beacon of Harmony."
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited March 2013
    KLAYOK I MISSED YOU SO MUCH.

(but now you's a dick, nurrmind)

-

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    That's a pretty neat execution!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.