QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    100% insta karma chocolate, best chocolate.

<3 Iosai.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited March 2013
    The love for @Iosai is never-ending. Keep up the good work... and hey, I'd love a chocolate... and will definitely follow You in the carriage.

EDIT: Especially fitting considering the fact that Elanorwen is presently 14 years old.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I hate you
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yeah, I Crow Trickstered one of those to Ankastra.

... she was not amused.
    edited March 2013
    Xenthos said:
    Yeah, I Crow Trickstered one of those to Ankastra.

... she was not amused.
    I got a rickroll candy a couple days back... then I went to the Flame and asked who'd like to try my very special candy. :D

EDIT: Specifically, it was Written in dark purple dye, the words 'I'm Never Gonna Give You Up, Never Gonna Let You Down, Never Gonna Run Around And Desert You...' have been written out across its face.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Slight self promotion, but the unintended timing on this was too good to not share.

Princess Celina Nightshade, the Heartless says to Elanorwen, "I haven't had to opportunity to speak with you since you officially joined the Nightshade Dynasty. Has the Queen?"

Elanorwen shakes her head at Celina.

Elanorwen Nightshade says, "Afraid not."

Princess Celina Nightshade, the Heartless says to Elanorwen, "She has several rules. I only have one."

You say, "Don't piss your Grandma off."

Princess Celina Nightshade, the Heartless says to Elanorwen, "If you ever call me grandma, or any variation thereof, it will end poorly for all parties involved."

*sudden Mork exit stage left*.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Glevich has declared you a formal enemy of the Aquamancers Guild for this reason: 'attacking me on Astral'.

You tell Archmage Glevich D'Varden, Sarye's Wrath, "Well, that's new. You weren't even on Astral when I arrived... let alone for me to attack you there."

Glevich tells you, "You killed my eagle, that's part of me."

Ah, does it hurt to laugh sometimes.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    HE LIVES IN YOU. HE LIVES IN ME.
    HE WATCHES OVER. EVERYTHING WE SEE.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Talking about me again?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Lord Fancy Pants, Valishul Ysav'rai, Riotous Ringmaster says to Kregarn, "You don't come to a fete smelling like feet."

Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
    Random check of domoth status ends up producing:

/Justice    : Malarious is Ascending the Throne
    |             Time Left : 44 minutes
    |             Malarious's Status : 1337

Celina has declared you a formal enemy of the Divine Order of Shikari, the Predator for this reason: 
    'wildnodesssszzzz'.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:

Celina has declared you a formal enemy of the Divine Order of Shikari, the Predator for this reason: 
    'wildnodesssszzzz'.
    Could always be better... Astral Insanity, how I love you...

Celina maniacally chews upon your feet.

• Shaddus said:

'wildnodesssszzzz'.
    Yay for minimum character limit.
  • (Clan): Liok says, "Hrm. I've forgotten to buy an axe."

(Clan): Liok says, "Another thing to put on my list!"

(Clan): You say, "Use mine."

(Clan): You say, "You can axe me for it when you see me next."

Xazlael stares implacably at you.

Archmage Xazlael Somnius, Archon of Tainted Earth says, "That."

You say, "What?"

Xazlael flops down onto the ground.

(Clan): Liok says, "You're a horrible person, Corporal."

Archmage Xazlael Somnius, Archon of Tainted Earth says, "You shouldn't be allowed to speak on the city aether."

(Clan): You say, "No, I'm just a fan of crypt-ic humour."

The corners of Xazlael's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.

You say, "That's not the city aether."

Archmage Xazlael Somnius, Archon of Tainted Earth says, "Any aether."

You say, "Pshaw."

Xazlael's eyes sparkle with amusement.

(Clan): Luthian says, "Corporal, your expert sense of humor kills me."

(Clan): You say, "Well it's not my fault Celest is making it easy for us."

(Clan): You say, "I only have the Archmage for company, although he is a delightful person."

You pat Xazlael in a friendly manner.

(Clan): Liok says, "I have my rubble."

(Clan): Luthian says, "When can I expect to have him back? There's a void here I'd enjoy having filled."

Xazlael wags his tail happily.

A masked taurian exclaims, "Sugoi! Gorlois-kun is kawaii, uguu~!"
    Gorlois said:

(Clan): Luthian says, "When can I expect to have him back? There's a void here I'd enjoy having filled."

Xazlael wags his tail happily.

I... what is this... I don't even..
  • It gets weird pretty quickly up on Astral. What happens on the Astral plane, stays in the astral plane.
    A masked taurian exclaims, "Sugoi! Gorlois-kun is kawaii, uguu~!"
    Shaddus said:

'wildnodesssszzzz'.
    I thought the s's would be enough but nooooo. Stupid character limit.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Enyalida Zayah says, "Let's stick here and let me get really drunk."
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"

Awkward

• Celina said:

Awkward

Hey lady, I thought you were quitting?
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • This is a few weeks old but I'm going through old combat logs so sue me:

(after dying to my team in a wargames)

Elanorwen tells you, "Screw you and the horse you rode in o."

You tell Elanorwen Nightshade, "I love you too."

Elanorwen tells you, "You suck is what you do."

You tell Elanorwen Nightshade, "It's true."