Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• OrventaOrventa Member Posts: 301 Virtuoso
    edited February 13
    Big raves to @Ayisdra for help with my questions, and @Gero for bookbinding mastery <3 Also raves to the divine for hints and mighty squashing of bugs!

#Swannnnssss

Wand: English Oak, Dragon Heartstring, 14 1/4", Surprisingly Swishy
    Patronus: Occamy

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Member Posts: 1,650 Transcendent
    Got to meet @Czixi, she's pretty cool.   :)

Hope I didn't bore you too much, Chichi! I'm not the best conversationalist when I'm tired.
  • CzixiCzixi Member, Gods Posts: 28 Divine
    On the contrary, you were wonderful!
  • CiaranCiaran Member Posts: 617 Fabled
    Admin rolling out a skillset overhaul 6 days before the war seal competition!

/s
    To me you're forever the kick runner from 3 years ago, the guy who does domoths when no one is online and whines that he's got no competition, and the guy that use to only turn up to fights when the numbers favoured him.
  • LehkiLehki Member Posts: 920 Fabled
    Gotta shake up the meta a little bit, keep people on their toes for the big game
  • VersaleanVersalean Member Posts: 295 Expert
    I am so freaking horny for dreamweaving right now. ILU TEAMGODMIN.
  • TylwythTylwyth Member Posts: 1,342 Fabled
    Raves to @Athree @Veyils @Versalean for help with getting a handle on the new set.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SylandraSylandra (title goes here) Member Posts: 3,650 Transcendent
    Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor
  • TylwythTylwyth Member Posts: 1,342 Fabled
    Raves to @Ianir for responding to my bug, even though I do not know if it was a bug.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• KendraKendra Member Posts: 106 Adept
    Anita said:
    Two raves:

MY CHUBBY LITTLE SWAN <3

@Tristanna, @Remmiel, @Ejderha, @Tartanus, @Aquifn, @Kendra, @Aeldra (if I missed you, sorry) these people keep me going, and I love every second of our interactions <3
    Sister from another Mister. <3 I think I log in because of you lot, too, and more :)
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • CrekCrek Member Posts: 177 Expert
    edited February 15
    So... what are the innates?
  • AeldraAeldra Member Posts: 822 Mythical
    Crek said:
    So... what are the innates?
    from swans?

swim and fly.
  • ShaddusShaddus *Heavy Breathing Intensifies*Member Posts: 7,131 Transcendent
    Minstrels don't even have a guild emote, and the Symphonium get a whole quest about them including a mount to buy.

*whipcrack @Mysrai*
  • LynnieLynnie Member Posts: 91 Adept
    They're too busy humping furniture to notice, it's fine.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • RilunaRiluna Member Posts: 1,062 Mythical
    edited February 16
    I was going to do an RP rave, but all of you are a delight. It's the people that make Lusternia amazing, whatever the paid or volunteer admin do for the rest of us. Never forget the community is Lusty's biggest feature.

You people are great, on all of my alts.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • DrauzgotDrauzgot Member Posts: 45 Capable
    @Eicia, for being really helpful to me in my time in Mag. Also for everyone who makes RPing there a delightful thing.
  • CiaranCiaran Member Posts: 617 Fabled
    edited February 17
    Super fun and crazy PK tonight. Kudos and thanks to all involved! 
    To me you're forever the kick runner from 3 years ago, the guy who does domoths when no one is online and whines that he's got no competition, and the guy that use to only turn up to fights when the numbers favoured him.
  • VeyilsVeyils Member Posts: 944 Fabled
    Luce said:
    Managed to get off two snipes, so my kill list isn't completely desolate.
     Shush dont call them snipes. Call it contributing to the group with good damage :wink:
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon Member Posts: 1,395 Transcendent
    Kills secured.