Descriptions: From Divines to Mortals, and Beasts, and Items, and Mobs, and Places!

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    So, for those of you who got to see people die to nighthawks but never saw one...

This large bird has oily black plumage as dark as midnight, with a band of white 
    feathers on each wing. Under its short black beak is another patch of white 
    while the rest of its body, down to its long talons, is the same inky black as 
    its plumage. Its eyes are ablaze with an ancient silvery luminescence as it 
    scans the area for signs of prey with fierce intensity.
    A silver-eyed caliginous nighthawk appears to be extraordinarily strong.
    She weighs about 10 pounds.
    You cannot see what a silver-eyed caliginous nighthawk is holding.
    Spriggans!

Long/Dropped Desc: 
    Hunched over, a grotesque spriggan glowers with bared teeth.
    Examined:
    The spriggan is not a fae gifted with beauty for its features 
    are wizened and repulsive. Further in its disservice are the long limbs and the 
    crooked skinny body, both made up of what appears to be resilient wood. A 
    vicious scowl is permanently visible upon its forehead from beneath which two 
    eyes black as coal glower. A black miasma travels up and down the length of its 
    body every so often.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Want one.

• edited January 2015
    I'm doing some writing for the Pyromancer guild, and I need the lines for each smoke cloud and pyrochemantic construct thing. Can anyone help me out? I've got the goggles and the pyrocannon line, and that's about it. :/

EDIT: Specifically, I need the line/chunks that happen when you construct it for the first time. Until mine expire in 50 months, I can't access those again.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Looking for the most up-to-date descriptions of...

Jadice
    Yomoigu
    Lisaera (as the Silver Trinity, if at all possible)
    Darvellan
    Carakhan
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:

Jadice
    Yomoigu
    Darvellan
    Carakhan
    Sounds like a trap. 
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal

Lisaera said:
    Tremula said:

Jadice
    Yomoigu
    Darvellan
    Carakhan
    Sounds like a trap. 
    While I have more pro-Drocilla slander tapestries coming up in the future (*malicious chuckling*), this is for a Beauty design! A lot of Divine were released (or re-released) this year and I'd like to do a nice public tapestry.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Darvellan's font
    is
    AMAZING

Formed of the rarest of precious metals, this Font of Darvellan is as equally 
    precious and rare. In the shape of a silver chalice, the font of itself rests 
    atop a stand of ice blue platinum legs, each shaped like swooping petals or 
    leaves, their ends splayed and smooth. Where the legs meet the base of the font 
    they burst outwards into the curling petals of a carnation, each petal etched 
    with the names of the Elder Gods who have returned to the Basin of Life. Four 
    images have been tooled in rich gold gilding along the surface of the chalice - 
    facing one direction is a depiction of the ever hungering Magnora the Destroyer, 
    her sister Dynara, the Creator opposite of her, palm outstretched with a 
    blossoming flower upon it. Between them on one side is the enigmatic Nameless 
    Son, a tall and beautiful human-like male with his face turned away, long hair 
    flowing. Opposite of His son is the image of the starlit cosmos, the vague 
    impression of a face, that of a wise old man, the flowing script beneath 
    declaring it to be Yudhe the All-Father.
  • Hold up. Paging @Marcella . I could swear that that's how Yomo's font looked.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Could it be the generic font for new gods that haven't set their custom looks yet?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:
    Could it be the generic font for new gods that haven't set their custom looks yet?
    If it's generic, it looks freaking amazing anyway. O_O

Also, I think I've completed my collection of God-items now. Until he gets a realm. Possibly.
  • that's exactly how yomoigu's font is.
    Marcella said:
    that's exactly how yomoigu's font is.
    ... it's still cool. But on that note.

@Yomoigu @Darvellan D: Pretty things pls?
    Nearly lost to sight amidst the mist which surrounds this Font, wisps of steam 
    rise up from the seemingly bottomless water contained within, its depths 
    reflecting oddly the twinkling motes suspended above. As for the hexagonal Font 
    itself, the apparent effort of smoothing and polishing looks to have been of 
    little use as odd edges and strange concaves mottle the surface of the stony 
    meteorite from which the Font has been fashioned. As tall as it is wide, it 
    looks more like a section of a pillar than a font, the water-filled hollow on 
    top the only evidence to the contrary. Despite the coolness of the mist likely 
    has an effect on it, the Font remains rather warm to the touch, as if freshly 
    plucked from the sky only recently.

; u ; It's even more beautiful. Ahhh mine mine mine. <3@Darvellan
    Twinkling motes of starry light have been strung along some manner of mettalic 
    string, pitch black in colour. Creating an almost melodious tune, a humming 
    noise emenates from the stars, especially each sixth star in the string which is 
    itself visibly larger than those surrounding it. As for the string itself, it 
    appears to be fashioned from several threads, each a different metal though each 
    devoid of colour. Wisps of cool mist rise up from the stars, but only fade away 
    as they leave this string of prayer beads.

AND THE PRAYER BEADS

THEY'RE SO PRETTY
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Now that's prompt service. Some typos, but plenty of time to fix them now that the hard work's done.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:
    Now that's prompt service. Some typos, but plenty of time to fix them now that the hard work's done.
    I'm too happy to care about typos. And too busy squealing like a small child. Ahhh I'm so happyyyyy.
  • Somebody post the wonderwand description!
  • l wonderwand
    A sight to behold, a Wand of Wonder is a strange item of twisting gold, brass
    bands, and silver plates. Crystalline runes gleam along the wand's shaft that
    bespeak of its magical properties. At the far end, the wand terminates into a
    pair of hands that cradle a glass sphere, offering it up to the sky. Every
    minute, the sphere flickers from one colour to the next, a constant rainbow of
    hues as if the wand itself were making the choice, unimpressed with the previous
    outcome. Energy crackles around the wand in a vibrant display; an aura of fickle
    magic that indicates the awesome power contained within.

Anyone have descriptions for the finks (named or unnamed) of Mucklemarsh?

edited January 2015
    I'm outing an alt here, but, most of Qistrel's IG firends don't ever post on the forums, so. After much research into finks I present my finkscription. (The scale glow is from tattoo preparation, not a natural thing. Female finks, if you didn't know, have three breasts. Haven't worked out how to describe the smell yet.)

She is a crafty fink and is covered in pale pink scales that shimmer faintly, even in the dark. Cerulean knotwork tattoos trace intricate designs over much of her body, glowing softly and clashing oddly with the pinkness of her scales. A number of ugly warts are scattered across her shoulders and upper back. She is about the same height as a furrikin but is completely hairless. Her beady eyes are small and as blue as her tattoos, and her snout is pointed, with with tiny slitted nostrils. Sharp little fangs are just visible, pressing into her thick lips. Her body is wiry and slender, with a hint of feminine curves, though there is something odd about the shape of her chest. Her hands are oversized, and each digit ends in long, sharp claws designed for gripping, allowing her to wield moonblades that seem much too big for such a little person. A small pair of pitch-black, bat-like wings protrude from her shoulder blades, though they have not yet grown large enough to allow her to fly.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Whatever happened to starting your alt in a new place? :P
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Am I the last person to notice the altered descs to the Cave/Seal of Nature?

The Cave of Nature.
    What was once grass is now rotten remains lining every surface of this Cave, ceiling included. The decaying bodies of small animals lie among the stalagmites and float upon the thin stream that carves its way through the cave. The cave is quite warm and the stench of rot hangs in the air even more palpably as a result. Promisingly, however, a few verdant roots have begun to encroach upon the fetid influence and - bit by bit - are beginning to win their battle against the necrosis. The Seal of Nature slowly spins in the air here, its latent power flickering.

The Seal of Nature is a disc of green malachite, approximately the size of a small shield. Runes are etched around its rim, glowing faintly with an inner power. In the centre of the shield is the image of a pair of feet, delicate and stained with rotten grass. Distrubingly, the toes of the feet sometimes convulse or occasionally one foot twitches as though in pain. The seal floats in the air of its own power, however weak, and thrums with a lifeforce that makes the very air around it blur.

(tbh, I would rather have the feet convulsing and twitching in pain than -wiggling- at me. egegrhruguh feet)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Absolute long shot, but does anyone happen to have Hajamin's old HELP file? Not the current sad summary, but the one where he was pre-nommed by Morgy?
  • Heck, might as well make a wishlist. Anyone have the following?

• Hajamin's old HELP file.
    • Hajamin's master shrine.
    • Elcyrion's old HELP file.
    • Elcyrion's master shrine.
    • Lacostian's old HELP file.
    • Lacostian's master shrine.
  • OOoOOOooooohhhh. <3 Thanks! <3
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Does anyone have a description of that model of the planes found in Xion? Could you share them, pretty please? My stash of compiled lusty descs died with my old laptop.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I was too amused by this to not share it.

Within Klangratch's Closet.
    Stone shelves line the walls as far as the eye can see, spreading into an infinity before looping 
    back upon themselves. Hundreds upon hundreds of tools glow with a faint, divine aura, denying mortal 
    touch yet mocking them with their tempting presence. Beneath the shelving lie crates of half-forged 
    goods, each sealed away and coated in fine layers of dust, unmoved by the ravages of time and the 
    eager eyes and fingers of even the most intrepid of explorers. A single doorway has been crafted 
    from iron and stone, standing in the middle of the hallway, openable from only one side, though 
    nothing stands upon the other.
    You see a single exit leading north.

This is the curio tool collection bix room.

• Fuck now I need that set.