Real World Raves

Comments

• Spent the past 3 days working on a not-so-simple coding project, and ferreting out all the tiny, annoying spelling mistakes that made it not work.

...But now it works!  And it's an amazing feeling that I'm celebrating with cookies.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Baked "eat the feels" brownies today after an rp session with Sebitti(M's npc high priestess thing? Dunno how to class her) made me realize some things about myself. My real life self. Was pretty amazing and all around good. -curls up with brownies- yes, good things. 
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • I have drunk so much good wine this weekend, and the weekend is not over.  :D
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Being bailed out of a potential crisis by an awesome friend, makes me appreciate what I have in life even more <3

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited September 2013
    My favorite show is now syndicated! Ignore the fact that this cast does the worst horrified screams I've ever heard, because much of everything else about the show is golden.

EDIT: Seasons one and two are golden, season three is silver, and season four is kind of like a brushed bronze.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Found out that AMC has given the green light to Better Call Saul.  I'm thrilled!
    Stangmar - Retired

• Stangmar said:
    Found out that AMC has given the green light to Better Call Saul.  I'm thrilled!
    I'm skeptical, but I'm definitely going to try it out :D
    Adventure Time is so good y'all.
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    I am quite fond of Puppycat by the same animator. :D
    Yessss. Here, have a ringtone.
    I used to make cakes.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I can't bring myself to like Adventure Time.  I've tried sitting and watching an episode, several in a row, whatever, and I just can't make myself like it.  Am I broken on the inside?
    Yes, certifiably. Although I'll admit I've never binged on it, nor watched it all chronologically. I think the first season is particularly weird, and not always in the good way. It just gets better and better, though. Characters that seem one-note turn out to have depth and history. Finn actually grows and matures. It doesn't feel like a big reset button is pushed at the end of every episode.

It's hard to recommend an episode, but I'll try... See if you can find Goliad, What Was Missing, or Incendium.
    I used to make cakes.

• Isune said:
    Daraius said:
    I am quite fond of Puppycat by the same animator. :D
    This. is. Amaaazing. O.=.O

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'm trying to figure out if the agree's to my post agree that they also do not like Adventure Time, or that I am broken on the inside.  Being on about two hours of sleep and a Rockstar Pure Zero (now gimme my nickel for that product placement Rockstar Inc.), I'm obsessing over the possibility of which it is.
    I'd put money on folks agreeing that you're broken.
    I used to make cakes.

• edited September 2013
    Yesterday. Someone. Best person ever helped me deal with stress overload. <3 -crawls away-

Edit: I need more puppycat! Isune! There needs to be more /weeps
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited September 2013
    Going to enjoy the rest of the day in the glorious grove behind my apartment, culminating in a striated sunset. Even though it's cold.

It's the little things.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You totally griefed my like-count; now I can't see my total any more.  :(
    You have somewhere north of 1,000. Call it a guess.
  • Finally got my present for my friend all set and ready to go and this is the only place I can mention it that she won't see. So excited to give it to her, weeee.
  • Good music inspiring writing. Yay.

Even better... Finally returning to work after my surgery. ^_^
  • edited September 2013
    Wrong section, bleh.
    Hey East Coast Americans... The first four episodes of Community are about to air on Comedy Central. Watch and fall in love.  :x
    I used to make cakes.

Exhausted, but day one and two of the meet were great, lots of friendly people and smiling faces. Day three is tomorrow, hopefully I am awake enough for it!
  • The meet was amazing! So glad I got to meet you guys. Lots of awesome memories to be had :D
    Also, Xena is Galinda (silent "uh"). And her mimicking her made my day so hard.

• Zouviqil said:
    I flopped down on the bed when we got to the hotel and @Kelly literally rofl'd ^_^
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
    Xena said:

Zouviqil said:
    I flopped down on the bed when we got to the hotel and @Kelly literally rofl'd ^_^
    We need to get you a wig, too, so you can do the hair flip! :D
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Xena flops down onto the ground.
    6824h[100%] 6617m[100%] 6268e[100%] <10p> 100%e 100%w exlrk
    Xena McCloud flips the her hair dramatically back over her right shoulder with an innocent look of delight on her face before quickly flinging the left back too. She then shakes the blonde locks energetically with a toss of her head, showing off her superior looks.
    Xena McCloud says, "It's xaeena not xeena."
    Xena waves about an onyx wand with a dangling star energetically.
    Xena vainly flips her hair back, exuding vanity and egotism.