Real World Raves

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    I couldn't figure out why in the world I was unable to paste into Mudlet.

Then I figured it out. Thanks Webroot. Rave because I can paste in Mudlet again.
  • Decided to rewatch The Walking Dead from the beginning for old times sake, and to see how much they've changed.

Was reminded instantly how awful Lori was.  Man I'm happy she died.

Stangmar - Retired

• Watched all the Tintin episodes.

Amazing.
    Retired.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    We got rid of our local cable service (60 non-HD channels for $50/month) for DirectTV, even though I'm generally not a satellite fan. So far, definitely the right decision!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I wiped and upgraded my OS. Had a bit of trouble with GRUB acting up, but fixed it easily. Had copied my Mudlet "profiles" folder to a flashdrive so I could copy it all back when I reinstalled Mudlet. But when I first logged back in, everything but m&m had "reset", including my custom aliases and the tweaks I'd made to the GUI. Sad panda :( .

But then! I found out that all those "do you want to save this profile?" prompts actually create save state files stored in the profile directory. All I had to do was load an older one, and PRESTO! Everything back exactly the way I had it. What could have ended up in General Dissatisfaction ended up in Real World Raves!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • In the face of so many hard/negative things in my life right now (I lost a second family member) I started the search for my internship site. For those of you that don't know I'm getting my M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling with a spec in trauma and crisis counseling. I'm less than a year away from going into the field and I have 6 months to line up a site. I emailed 5 places and I got a request for my CV from one site and a request for a meeting from another. I cannot being to describe how much weight has lifted from my shoulders. Some people take years to secure a site and I've had a positive response from the start. I can only hope my luck will continue and I'm finally seeing a change to the positive. 
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Not really a personal rave, but still...

http://abc7news.com/news/photos-stranded-and-orphaned-baby-otter-rescued/380649/

Also makes for a very 'awww' moment. Now I want an otter pet.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    http://www.fastcocreate.com/3038120/see-concept-art-for-aging-bull-obocop-and-other-remove-a-letter-movies-from-reddit?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_313233#1

in case the link doesn't make sense to you, it's a page with a handful of pictures of hand-drawn art if you took popular movies and removed a single letter. It makes more sense if you actually check it out than it does if I explain it.

Two words: Pup Fiction.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

• My new favorite subreddit.

Stangmar - Retired

Stangmar said:

My new favorite subreddit.

Oh man. That one is gold. It's always a Florida man... always...
  • I love the barrage of Google app updates that signal that an OS update is about to come.
    Stangmar - Retired

• Drocilla said:
    Happy N7 Day!

http://imgur.com/gallery/jiqK1

I will never not want to romance Samara. I really dislike Liara though.

• Drocilla said:
    Happy N7 Day!

^ proof that I chose the right Divine to follow.

• I keep meeting cats when I go running and when I pause and call them over they all come to me for a few head scratches ^_^ Met several different ones already, wonder if I will see the same cat for a second time someday soon now.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Speaking of cats, thought this was some sort of window ornament till the cat moved! He lives in the shop and sleeps in the warmest place of all - the lamp-heavy window display.
  • Today is my last day at this job! It also happened to be a day we have a staff meeting on.

I gave a touching speech that included experiences that were absurdly unique to me. Then I declared that using those experiences as criteria for judging humanity that I  was clearly better than all of them.

[mic drop]

• My exams are done for the year!!!

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Actual Mexican food at my friends place :x

It's true, I really am you.
  • Humanity just landed on a Comet!

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Maellio said:
    Humanity Europe  just landed a robot on a Comet!
    Fixed :D
  • Maellio said:
    Humanity just landed on a Comet!
    A robot landed on a Comet.

Stangmar - Retired

• Given the spirit of cooperation and comraderie that the organizational representatives praised and fostered in their speeches afterward I'm sticking with my original statement. I reject your pendantism and substitute my optimism! XP

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Maellio said:
    Humanity just landed on a Comet!
    ...maybe twice! They don't make harpoons like they used to.
  • You can do it Rosetta! FIRE THE HARPOONS!

I was invisible on the train today. I have never been so happy to be invisible before.
  • I'm still trying to sort out the disconnect between what I witnessed, watching ESA spend 6 hours landing a spacecraft, and what the news reported after it happened.

But I am enthralled and joyously happy about how banal the historical moment was.  
  • Congrats to Europe on that.

There's the super nationalist in me that's sad that it wasn't America.

But we did put Bruce Willis and Steve Buscemi on an asteroid, so there's that.
    Stangmar - Retired