Real World Raves

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    It sounds louder too, right? I love a freshly tuned piano. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    You'll know it's taken over your life when you start ending conversations as Isune with "I should go."

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ......AND cue all the hipsters who thought the Note was a ridiculously sized phone who now think 5.5" is a great and natural size.  
    Stangmar - Retired

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Lychee lemonade. All my <3 for lychee lemonade.
    Stangmar said:
    ......AND cue all the hipsters who thought the Note was a ridiculously sized phone who now think 5.5" is a great and natural size.  
    I'm just pumped about the Apple watch. It tells time, man! IT TELLS TIME
    I used to make cakes.

• That moment when you write a regex that works against your test set of data, and you apply it against a huge set of real data, and it matches everything perfectly. Geeky moment of pure joy.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Just spent two and a half hours going over my computer with a can of compressed air and an alcohol-soaked microfiber cloth. It's shiny now!
  • Made homemade bread, with spent grain. Total yum!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    At last, my computer is back in working order! I swear, it must have hit the end of it warranty, because it broke right on down.
    I like NPR's TED Radio Hour for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that they sometimes sneak videogame music into their sound design. I've caught bits of FEZ and Hohokum, but I'm sure there's more I just wasn't listening carefully enough to hear. Way to go, NPR sound mixing nerds. Legitimizing videogame music with the smartest show on radio.  B-)
    I used to make cakes.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Remembering two names that I couldn't recall while talking to Yomo, Revan and Drocilla while we were driving back up to Philly last month.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I am, for the first time in months, happy. I know it's momentary, I know it's fleeting, but it's there and that's all that matters right now. In this moment, I am no longer worried about work or bills or hardware or that weird area on the back of my neck reminiscent of the brown recluse bite I had when I was eight, albeit without anywhere near as much pain. Though I probably should be. And I probably should see a doctor about that last bit. But right now, it's not a thing. Just me and this feeling.

I blame the scotch.
  • The new Poets of the Fall album is out... and it is amazing I can't even >.=.<

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Rave for good, cheap wine.
  • Muse's new EP is out. And I just can't get enough of it. I'm such a sucker for that Dead Can Dance mixed with Depeche Mode and Enigma sound. Raves all around, I'm curious to see how this new album turns out.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    The NFL is in London and this is a three day party of sheer epic.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• PTX Volume III  :x :D
  • A new wings joint opened less than a quarter mile from my house.

I'm in heaven.
    Stangmar - Retired

• My new favorite subreddit:

Stangmar - Retired

• Stangmar said:
    My new favorite subreddit:

My faith in humanity is melting like ice in the sun but damn I cannot stop reading.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Rialorm said:
    Stangmar said:
    My new favorite subreddit:

My faith in humanity is melting like ice in the sun but damn I cannot stop reading.
    I know.  It's hard to click away.
    Stangmar - Retired

• I woke up to the temperature in my bedroom being <= 45F and it is amazing.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    About to be a homeowner once again, for a nice little place in NJ

Can't believe the taxes still but even with taxes, owning is much cheaper than renting

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Party at Sidd's place.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    OMG, Shadow of Mordor. I love it. I want to have its babies. I must find a gif to illustrate my love and excitement for this game. I was regretting buying it at first, but after playing it, I don't regret it at all.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Be careful what you wish/pray for.  Wife took a pay cut at work, and we've been trying to figure out exactly how we'll make things work on the finances front.  Queue a massive influx of customers with difficult, expensive repairs.  Currently making double, if not triple, what I would normally this time of year.

Of course, that means that I'm busy as duck, and have no mental capacity for Lusternia or any of the other fine IRE IP's when I get home after a ten to twelve hour day.  But yay, monies!
    Hate being a double poster.  But some days I love living in Las Vegas.

I got tipped $100 for about twenty minutes of my time.