Real World Raves

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    If you're not already familiar with the magic that is ponzu sauce, try it on your rice and you'll never even look at regular soy sauce again.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Added to the grocery list. I'll keep you updated!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I like liquid aminos myself. Very low sodium (6% of your daily) and the flavor is a neat hybrid of beef broth and soy sauce to me. Just contains soy proteins and water.
  • Bwaha! I just bought groceries, dinner is forthcoming.
    is dead like the dodo
    edited September 2015
    You picked up some ponzu sauce I hope. ;)
    I used to make cakes.

• @Daraius what is ponzu sauce?

stir fried pork liver with string beans. = not bad. I'm a 'noob' cook. So it came out edible - Success!
    is dead like the dodo
    Fans of dogs, you're welcome.
    I used to make cakes.

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Japan beating South Africa in rugby. Such a brilliant game.
  • If you haven't gone and seen Black Mass yet, do it.

Johnny Depp is back.
    Stangmar - Retired

• Jim McElwain.  The Gators are on a winning streak now that we've gotten rid of Muschamp and Driskel.  I'm loving it!

• Got my notice to schedule for the first 2 sections of the CPA exam.

I should be studying.

I just ordered a PS4.

LOL WUT  
    Stangmar - Retired

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Zeleni said:
    Jim McElwain.  The Gators are on a winning streak now that we've gotten rid of Muschamp and Driskel.  I'm loving it!

You jerks stole him from my Alma Mater -shakefist-

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited September 2015
    Edit: Of course the moment I post this they fix skype!
    Player Death
    Marcella was slain by Cercis (Victim had 1200% the might).

Raves for Thai basil soup and Star Wars (ep. v) :)
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Raves for my boss understanding mental health issues and allowing me to call in and say, "I'm taking a mental day." and let me off without any other explanation or pressing. It honestly makes so much more of a difference that I don't have to awkwardly try and explain emotional things to someone I have to maintain a business relationship with.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Found my motivation again. Happily binge coding.

Also, fall is here, fall is here. I can leave my house without dying from fear!
  • This lunar eclipse is pretty spectacular. Maybe the best of the tetrad! I hope the skies are clear for those of you in the half of the world that can see it.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    The last time I was on Mackinac Island was 26 years ago, when I was 3 years old. 'tis a neat place.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Riluna said:
    This lunar eclipse is pretty spectacular. Maybe the best of the tetrad! I hope the skies are clear for those of you in the half of the world that can see it.
    ...hmph  X(

(Good that you're enjoying it, though!)

"Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • edited September 2015
    Kethaera said:
    Riluna said:
    This lunar eclipse is pretty spectacular. Maybe the best of the tetrad! I hope the skies are clear for those of you in the half of the world that can see it.
    ...hmph  X(

It wasn't clear for me. But I hope it was pretty! Anyone have pictures for the person who couldn't see it with the cloudy sky?
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Kamelot's new album, Haven. I can't even... I don't... I have not heard an indubitable masterpiece like this in years. I'm in ecstasy.

Single off the album featuring the amazing (and Canadian!) Alissa White-Gluz.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Salome said:
    Kethaera said:
    Riluna said:
    ...hmph  X(

It wasn't clear for me. But I hope it was pretty! Anyone have pictures for the person who couldn't see it with the cloudy sky?
    It was. :) One of my favorite photos that popped up on my facebook today was this one: http://petapixel.com/assets/uploads/2015/09/eclipsemike.jpg.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • edited September 2015
    Rancoura said:
    Kamelot's new album, Haven. I can't even... I don't... I have not heard an indubitable masterpiece like this in years. I'm in ecstasy.

Haven is definitely in my top 3 albums of this year and might be my favourite Kamelot album ever. I squealed when I got my copy 3 days before release and listened to it non-stop for the following week. If you ever have a chance to see them live you must do. I never got to see them with Khan (I had tickets to the North America show they had to cancel before he left the band :C) but I've seen them twice with Tommy and they put on an amazing show (even if for the Haven tour they only played three songs from Haven because the show was a day after the release; I wanted some Liar Liar and Fallen Star and Beautiful Apocalypse and ... well, the whole album, I guess) and Tommy is ridiculously hot and I have the biggest crush. 
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • edited September 2015
    Ieptix said:
    Rancoura said:

Haven is definitely in my top 3 albums of this year and might be my favourite Kamelot album ever. I squealed when I got my copy 3 days before release and listened to it non-stop for the following week. If you ever have a chance to see them live you must do. I never got to see them with Khan (I had tickets to the North America show they had to cancel before he left the band :C) but I've seen them twice with Tommy and they put on an amazing show (even if for the Haven tour they only played three songs from Haven because the show was a day after the release; I wanted some Liar Liar and Fallen Star and Beautiful Apocalypse and ... well, the whole album, I guess) and Tommy is ridiculously hot and I have the biggest crush. 

I saw them live a few years ago, it was pretty awesome. I'd like to see them again.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited September 2015
    Ieptix said:
    Rancoura said:

-----

I got the deluxe edition of Haven and bought tickets to one of their shows in November. So excited. I never got to see Khan either, but I was extremely pleased at Tommy's similarity in vocal ability and range (and actually, I think he's a bit more talented than Khan and like his voice a bit better). 

And while I'm not a huge Dragonforce fan, the live videos I've seen from the Haven tour so far are amazing. Really, really hoping that Alissa comes through and kills Liar Liar and Revolution. :D

Edit: Aaaand I just spoiled it for myself by looking at the setlist for the tour, and looks like I'm getting my wish. :)All the raves.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Only top three? What are the other two? Asking for a friend. :)