Real World Raves

Comments

• Crows tracked in real time. Evidently crows mostly hang out with their own group. Which explains Glomdoring and Emar.  No really that's what the paper said. Serious. 

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Shonjir said:
    Congrats on getting it sorted! I cannot comprehend how a country can function without free health care. I'm spoilt among the civilized world here in Australia.
    Aaaand fixed for you.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I've seen your spiders, I disagree with that 'civilised' thing.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    A big rave for contoured body pillows. I was skeptical of my co-workers at first, but I really can't believe how huge of a difference this thing can make. I'm resting more fully, my back and hips are in the best shape they've been in months, and I finished today's twelve hour shift with more energy than I began with - and I'm on just night two. Would recommend.
  • Vivet said:
    A big rave for contoured body pillows. I was skeptical of my co-workers at first, but I really can't believe how huge of a difference this thing can make. I'm resting more fully, my back and hips are in the best shape they've been in months, and I finished today's twelve hour shift with more energy than I began with - and I'm on just night two. Would recommend.
    What kind of body pillow @Vivet? I might have to invest in one, link/sauce please?
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Salome said:
    Vivet said:
    What kind of body pillow @Vivet? I might have to invest in one, link/sauce please?
    I got the Leachco All Nighter at my Bed, Bath, and Beyond with a $20 off coupon, and my only complaint is that the case is difficult to remove for cleaning. I haven't experimented with anything else yet, so that's all I can suggest. Good luck!
  • I have tried and tried to ignore Florence + the Machine because a ton of people listen to them, and now I am a believer. Their new album gives me life.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Fallout 4 preloaded. I love Cox internet.
  • Luce said:
    I've seen your spiders, I disagree with that 'civilised' thing.
    Don't worry about our spiders, our water kills.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

FALLOUT 4 TOMORROW
  • Also, Legacy of the Void.

I AM SO TOOOORN!
    The cool thing is it unlocks at 9 for me. Of course, I have to go be an usher and be in a wedding the next day. Can do that on no sleep, right?
    IT UNLOCKS AT 9?! HOW DID YOU MANAGE THAT
    West coast is best coast, I keep telling you. It unlocks for all the US at midnight EST.
    ~X(
  • Skyharbor and The Contortionist and TesseracT last night, so much yessssssssss!
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
    Apparently the Dillards next to my work turned into a Dillard's outlet store.I has scored a pretty nice dress shirt pants and a tie for thirty bucks not too shabby
  • This fallout omfg

OMFG

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Controller is so tiny though

THEY HYPE IS LIVED UP TO

• I'm still not very far into it :( But on the plus side, my graphics card can handle it :D I was a bit worried when Fallout essentially went "Uh, dude, what graphics card do you have? I don't even think I've seen it before...", but it pulled through. Granted, it's not on ultra-hyper-deluxe quality, but it's decent enough.

That said, I got a gift card of ~$300, so there's a new graphics card on the horizon for me anyway.
    edited November 2015
    Yeah my computer was none to happy when I tried to run it on higher settings. I made it to the character creation screen and it was like "LOL NICE TRY." Weird, it wasn't supposed to be that demanding of a game and I ran the last dragon age on the highest settings possible. 

I got about 2 hours before I had to go to bed. I think I'm going to restart when I get home because this Idiot Savant perk is kind of stupid and I wish I hadn't gotten it now. I have the whole day off tomorrow to play though. Squee. 
    Drop god rays to low/off.
    Drop shadows to medium.
    Crank everything else, should be good to go.  

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1543988-a-data-vault-of-tweaks-and-fixes-for-the-pc-version/ is a list of all the things you can do to maximize the game's performance.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Can't wait until I can join the rest of the world exploring the Commonwealth. :((
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    One giant project down. Only one exponentially more ginormous project to go.  :)>-

At least I have four weeks to get it done. Raves for that.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Listening to some albums I haven't listened to in a long time, wondering why I sort of forgot about them for a while. So strangely relaxing to go back and listen to the songs I listened to in order to tune the world out for a few years of my life.