Looking for a Spouse

Comments

• I clicked this and was very concerned that the family was breaking up.
    Your numbers today are:
  • Cyndarin is so jealous of us right now.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    A true Shevat would know that the proper word is envious.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Sooooooooooooon.  >:)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Hey bby.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Falmiis said:
    Beep boop. @Sylandra made me do this. @Zyphora and @Ileein also had a hand in this. Someone marry Falmiis so they stop trying to set me up with everyone.

I guess the only requirements are that you must at least be compatible with Hallifax, either willing to marry into Shevat or are already part of a respectable great house and must meet the intimidatingly high standards of @Daraius and much lower standards of @Sylandra (though really, we all know you just have to get on Sylandra's good side and Daraius will fall like a domino).

Feel free to message me on forums or in game. Even better, just start RPing with him and we'll see where things go. You can also probably send an application through the Ministry of Marital Affairs run by Sylandra.

So how much is it to get unenemied to Hallifax and all it's guilds/orders/etc?

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited August 2016
    Synkarin said:
    Falmiis said:
    Beep boop. @Sylandra made me do this. @Zyphora and @Ileein also had a hand in this. Someone marry Falmiis so they stop trying to set me up with everyone.

I guess the only requirements are that you must at least be compatible with Hallifax, either willing to marry into Shevat or are already part of a respectable great house and must meet the intimidatingly high standards of @Daraius and much lower standards of @Sylandra (though really, we all know you just have to get on Sylandra's good side and Daraius will fall like a domino).

Feel free to message me on forums or in game. Even better, just start RPing with him and we'll see where things go. You can also probably send an application through the Ministry of Marital Affairs run by Sylandra.

So how much is it to get unenemied to Hallifax and all it's guilds/orders/etc?

edit: I can't get GIFs to work. New forums suck ass.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Try using the image/file button instead of the link?
  • Luce said:
    Try using the image/file button instead of the link?
    Yep, @CyndarinAscends, you've got to use the little file icon (between the link icon and the alignment icons) and paste the link into the Image Link box. It's actually better than the previous editor, I'd say.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • edited February 2017
    Anita said:
    Hullo, once again, Anita is seeking a spouse! (Husband or wife)

MUSTS:
    + Live in Serenwilde, Hallifax or Celest (in that order)
    + Must be part of another Great House, she doesn't mind leaving her family. (Unless of course you'd like to join hers)
    + Not be an enemy of Serenwilde, Moondancers, Mother Moon (Moon spirit), or any of the Divine (especially Lisaera, as that is who Ani follows.)
    + Not be a lazy-butt. Do something with your time in Lusternia!

As a side note, there won't be any shenanigins. Anita is just looking for companionship with a couple of kids thrown into the mix eventually.

If you'd like to get to know Anita, please have a go at roleplaying your way toward her - or message me through the forums / Anita IG etc etc. However you want to go about things!   

• edited September 2016
    Looking for a spouse for Pectus. 

Information about Pectus for those who have missed knowing her for the last 300 IG years.

• Annoying
    • Whiny
    • Does not understand aethergoop
    • Eats babies??
    • Lazy. But also weirdly focused on some months.
    • Power hungry
    • Spoils spouses rotten
    • Always has some new design to flash around. Will design for spouse if asked.
    • Does not care about romance
    • Does not care about mudsex
    • Random knowledge
    • Talks to the Voice of Jagrerox. He has yet to answer
    • Has 17 deaths to herself
    • Has 4 deaths to Eventru, fish-related.
    • Has 2 deaths to Lyreth, also fish-related
    • Once caused a huge fight between Eventru and Fain that resulted in the death and pink..ening of Fain's wolf.
    • May have started a war like seven IRL years ago?? Maybe?? I don't remember.
    • Spent like 50 years as GM of the Cantors. Then about the same as the GA of the Cacophony.
    • Once declared a delusion to Mysrai for reasons I forget and would love to know about before Jesus @Aliod got her name removed.
    Requirements:
    • Friendly to Mag
    • Friendly to Drocilla
    • Must RP. I'm talking actual emotes, a story behind your character's actions. Cannot just float through the game as default viscanti #42
    • Must have family Pectus can join

Here's the stuff you'll get to play around in if you end up married to her.

1) Clothier of the Dark Dusk (CDD)
         2) Impedimenta of the Dark Dusk (IDD)
         3) Emblems of the Dark Dusk (EDD)
         4) Adornments of the Dark Dusk (ATDD)
         5) Accouterments of the Dark Dusk (ATDD2)
         6) Gastronome for the Dark Dusk (GDD)
         7) Belles-lettres of the Dark Dusk (BLDD)
          (I think I have some others somewhere but I don't know where)

377)    taintchateau A sprawling, ivy-covered chateau on Tainted la 24
         419)    dds        Dawneye Delights                               2

Soooooo much gold. So much. Like anything your character could possibly need, Pectus will get for them.

If you are interested then feel free to send me a forums message or just approach Pectus IG! 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    The above post is a trap. I happen to know that she was married to Shaddus at one point, and probably has something praying for salvation can't wash off because of it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    The above post is a trap. I happen to know that she was married to Shaddus at one point, and probably has something praying for salvation can't wash off because of it.
    He's just saying that because his god flicked me to astral in the middle of our wedding.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited November 2016
    Kind of looking for someone for Kagato - if he would ever have luck finding someone interested in a 297 year old merian, that is...

Positive traits:
    -Fatherly
    -Wholly devoted to his home, guild and order (Only 'left' Eventru's order because it dissolved and eventually left Carakhan's order after almost every other active member had left too, being unable to do anything at all within the order himself due to low rank, now in @Weiwae's order )
    -Patient and attentive

Negative traits:
    -Can procrastinate at times. Might need a solid boot up his rear end if he seems to be slacking on something.
    -(OOC: Heavy RL workload.  Can sometimes be drawn away from Lusternia for up to a few days at a time.)

Other things to take into account
    -Currently Guild Administrator of Celestines, Chancellor and Treasurer within Celest, so he has a fairly hefty workload, but makes time for those close to him where he can.

Random trivia:
    -Only ever zapped by female Divinity (with the exception of @Shikari >_>)

Requirements:
    Must be on good terms with Celest, or willing to shift there (This is non-negotiable, Kagato will not shift under ANY circumstances... except possibly to join @Lisaera's order >_> )
    Must be on good terms with Weiwae's order (and may be subject to scrutiny by Him and/or other order members >_> )
    Must be an active RPer.  I'm not much of a combatant and am more of a reactive (defensive) fighter than a proactive one - and even then I will usually resort to Truehealing and breaking away from combat, the main exception being defense of Celestia (Kagato is largely a pacifist but is naturally protective of the home of those he is devoted to.)
    (RL-wise: Again, must realise that my RL workload is quite heavy and I may sometimes be drawn away unexpectedly, or at short notice.)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • edited February 2017
    Anita said:
    Anita said:
    Hullo, once again, Anita is seeking a spouse! (Husband or wife)

MUSTS:
    + Live in Serenwilde, Hallifax or Celest (in that order)
    + Must be part of another Great House, she doesn't mind leaving her family. (Unless of course you'd like to join hers)
    + Not be an enemy of Serenwilde, Moondancers, Mother Moon (Moon spirit), or any of the Divine (especially Lisaera, as that is who Ani follows.)
    + Not be a lazy-butt. Do something with your time in Lusternia!

As a side note, there won't be any shenanigins. Anita is just looking for companionship with a couple of kids thrown into the mix eventually.

If you'd like to get to know Anita, please have a go at roleplaying your way toward her - or message me through the forums / Anita IG etc etc. However you want to go about things! 

Bump de bump bump.

• anita will be married by 475 guys, come on she's so cool D:
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Issey said:
    anita will be married by 475 guys, come on she's so cool D:
    That is a lot of guys to be married to.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    At once?!
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Lotta dowry payments.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Pectus said:
    She has cut her thread from the Tapestry of Fate
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    =C
  • Xenthos said:
    Issey said:
    anita will be married by 475 guys, come on she's so cool D:
    That is a lot of guys to be married to.

I think I'll be happy with just one...just one, thank you.
  • Heya! Faeie's new and definitely eager to meet a nice man!

They're a gender-neutral/fluid Faeling and real cute, if you haven't met them yet you should they're adorable and very loving and caring!

They're working real hard to become someone important! They're very interested in spirituality and healing and helping people grow! They're not into 1v1 combat but they'll be getting into group combat for sure, supporting mostly!

They're mostly looking for a big guy (sorry cute elfen dudes!), like a knight or some such to complement them, since they're a witch. Orclash, Taurian, Dwarf, Igasho, Krokani, Logoshimaru, Tae'dae, Aslaran, Dracnari and Humans are all good!

They're from Serenwilde so... No Serenwilde enemies I guess?

I'm around quite a lot thanks to my job being real slow and letting me be online during the day with only the occasional "oops be right back!" moments. Shoot me a message if you're interested please! <3 
  • Logoshimaru is like a logo designer lobo right? 
    The playa you love to hate