Looking for a Spouse

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Gotta watch out for that kiss.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited August 2015
    Sorry, engaged.

• Still looking for a spouse for Tekora. Somewhere. Anywhere. Now willing to accept humans in addition to Trill, because Windwhisper's got a prophesy to fulfill.
  • Hai gurl.
    Tekora said:

Still looking for a spouse for Tekora. Somewhere. Anywhere. Now willing to accept humans in addition to Trill, because Windwhisper's got a prophesy to fulfill.

Subotai was tarred and feathered once. Does that count?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Still looking for a spouse for Tekora. Somewhere. Anywhere. Now willing to accept humans in addition to Trill, because Windwhisper's got a prophesy to fulfill.
    No enemies.  [-X
  • Hey bb I'm a trill. 

Sylandra said:
    Shaddus said:
    I resent the implications here :/

Besides, Subby is only enemied because he interrupted a Celestian astral bash. Hmph.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Whose fault is it he hasn't mailed the Ambassador to have that resolved tho? ;)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited August 2015
    Love unto by Epexis
    Nier is just looking for someone to care for.

From what I hear, Nier couldn't even stay committed to the city that bashed her almost all the way to 80.
  • Shaddus said:
    From what I hear, Nier couldn't even stay committed to the city that bashed her almost all the way to 80.
    Nier is committed to everyone. Pretty much given each org hundreds of essence, including Celest.

Sit your butt down ✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿

• edited August 2015
    Stopped watch means age means nothing anymore! And thus the standards drop even further! Ahahahaha!

edited August 2015
    It still matters for family recruitment, right?
    I used to make cakes.

• edited August 2015
    Daraius said:

It still matters for family recruitment, right?

I was just wondering! I have a stopped watch too for when Dar starts feeling old.
    I used to make cakes.

• I am looking to fill my +1 invitation into d'Murani. 

My standards may seem high, but I really only have three requirements that I want to be filled:

- You will have to wed into d'Murani.
    - I need to feel comfortable around you. A marriage won't work otherwise.
    - Would prefer a male, since Unzareh's personality is somewhat masculine and she is more comfortable around males.

About Unzareh:

Originally played as snarky, but that was ruthlessly beaten out of her by Magnagoran society. People may refer to her way of speaking as snooty or stuck up, apparently. Despite her awkwardness, seems to be able to form a rapport with people that she has an interest in/cares about. Dedicated and dutiful, if not particularly competent in anything. Very interested in quests, hunting, and maybe designing. Eventually.

As a warning, I, the person not the player, am asocial almost to the point of sociopathy and have extreme social anxiety. It transmit digitally, even when I try to play it off or RP out of it. It's not something I can escape, even as a character :/ Consider it a 'quirk.' If I show even the slightest bit of socialness towards you, it means I am putting in a loooooot of effort.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    (I just realized Unzareh is a girl)
  • Celina said:
    (I just realized Unzareh is a girl)

That's actually kind of common. ._.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    300 years old and people STILL think Ev is a girl. Read the signature, people!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited August 2015
    Celina said:
    It's okay. I had a kid named Dramshanks that I always referred to as my daughter. I found out 10+ IC years later that Dramshanks was actually my son.

He also never corrected me. 

That is the most Pirate-y name I've ever heard.

Please tell me you called him "Capt'n" or something :v

If I recall correctly, he chose that name because he thought it sounded witchy, not piratey.
    I used to make cakes.

• Everiine said:
    300 years old and people STILL think Ev is a girl. Read the signature, people!
    never made that mistake myself. Ev is a tough old warrior bird.
    is dead like the dodo
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I miss Shanker D.
  • On the off-chance anyone cares, Marcella's free again after spending half a century waiting to see if Lillie would ever play again.

• edited December 2015
    Marcella said:
    On the off-chance anyone cares, Marcella's free again after spending half a century waiting to see if Lillie would ever play again.

jk bc that'd be weird
    jk

• That's not terrifying or anything.  O.O