Looking for a Spouse

Comments

• Shaddus said:
    Subotai is looking for a wife. Requirements: Not enemied to Gaudiguch. Designer/cartel owner a plus. Dwarf is a super plus. Needs to be around his age, +- a small amount. Not get upset with his ever-present flirting with friends. Must marry into Ysavrai. Period. Interested parties must approach Iari and see what she thinks first. =;

He's fun to be around. But seriously, this. Good lord, Shaddus, this one is extremely flirty even by Gaudi standards. :D

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So, how -you- doin' Riluna?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    So, how -you- doin' Riluna?

Lol, quite taken, but thank you. Give some time for the husband to wake up, and the subsequent divorce. But I want to see that drama happen, and what he makes of my recent actions. :) RP gold, there. After that, who knows?

But I also love drama. I'm probably not anybody's first pick for a wife. ^^ You'll regret this, Subotai. :D

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Riluna causes so much drama. There are still Seren arguments going on involving her, despite the fact that she's not even here any more! Heh.

• I should probably look for someone for Saran.

• Has to be a member of Serenwilde or somehow prove dedication to the path of nature while being in a city (good luck?)
    • Slight preference towards male
    • Race generally doesn't matter but Elfen would be best I guess
    • Needs to be willing to marry into Starleaf
    • Preferably someone he'll actually see regularly
    • Age matters somewhat, it would be preferable if they were at least over fifty or a hundred
    • While they ideally should be their own person, there are certain beliefs that they would need to share

Saran is who he is, an Elder of the grove, a ritualist through and through, and he's probably not going to move or change any time soon.
  • edited March 2015
    First, I'd like to say I love that we're in the LAST CHANCE TRADING POST.

Anyways! I want to subject some poor soul to an eternity of hell get Silea hitched!

What I'm looking for!

1. Don't be an enemy to Gaudiguch or Mysrai.

2. Don't be booooring

3. You can live anywhere (including Celest, Serenwilde, and Hallifax)

4. You must marry into my family

5. I'd like you to be human, changeling, Dracnari or Viscanti

6. Please be active, I don't care if you are an alt. But if you marry me then stop logging in I am going to be annoyed.

Message here, Facebook, or ingame for info ooooor interact with me ICly.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Silea said:

First, I'd like to say I love that we're in the LAST CHANCE TRADING POST.

Anyways! I want to subject some poor soul to an eternity of hell get Silea hitched!

What I'm looking for!

1. Don't be an enemy to Gaudiguch or Mysrai.

2. Don't be booooring

3. You can live anywhere (including Celest, Serenwilde, and Hallifax)

4. You must marry into my family

5. I'd like you to be human, changeling, Dracnari or Viscanti

6. Please be active, I don't care if you are an alt. But if you marry me then stop logging in I am going to be annoyed.

Message here, Facebook, or ingame for info ooooor interact with me ICly.

Well I mean.. I would, but you're my grandkid. Not that that's stopped me before ;D

• edited March 2015
    Hay bb
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Davos is officially on the market. Demigod Faeling in Hallifax, looking for someone to marry into the family Pavok and be active for the possibility of creating offspring.

Let me know via message on forums or in game if you're interested. Likely to be very Hallifaxian in marriage concept, contract and all that.
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • Cthazoth is looking for a wife! Or a sibling. Not picky.

Has to be illithoid though, and hate kephera. Literally all the requirements. 

Will still be difficult because there's like a negative sum of illithoid. But anyway, contact me however you want.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • edited May 2015
    You enemied to Glomdoring? If not, got's illithoid there.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Nope! Only enemied to New Celest orgs. And Kephera. And Nyalia.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • edited May 2015
    Cthazoth said:
    Nope! Only enemied to New Celest orgs. And Kephera. And Nyalia.
    We have some illithoid then. Not sure how single they all are, but you can ask around.....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Performing some magic and bringing this thing back to life!

Isluna is on the market.

Will make you work for it, and then ignore you. Happy wooing her!

-No babies! Should be over 100 years old at least... She is old! 300 years now.
    -Willing to marry into any family - Unless I hate you, then there will be problems.
    -Will not marry ex-husbands.

So if your looking for a warm body to call your own, contact me in game. Cold shoulder comes after the wedding!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • edited July 2015
    SOMEONE MARRY ME!
    :^) 'ello there

Edit: Well, damn, I guess I'm going on the market too I guess I'm Glomdoring and Viscanti, don't really mind your race, gender, or alliegance! In fact, more conflicting attributes would make things interesting.

• Sedanas said:
    SOMEONE MARRY ME!
    :^) 'ello there

Edit: Well, damn, I guess I'm going on the market too I guess I'm Glomdoring and Viscanti, don't really mind your race, gender, or alliegance! In fact, more conflicting attributes would make things interesting.
    Marry Lothringen, be claimed by d'Murani. That is all.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Sedanas said:
    more conflicting attributes would make things interesting.
    Until Glomdoring has their say, again

;)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I'll marry out if the right chap comes along, too!
  • edited July 2015
    Isluna said:
    Performing some magic and bringing this thing back to life!

Isluna is on the market.

-Willing to marry into any family - Unless I hate you, then there will be problems.

So if your looking for a warm body to call your own, contact me in game. Cold shoulder comes after the wedding!
    Ok, bumping because it's been a few days!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Isluna said:
    Isluna said:

Isluna is on the market.

Age is just a number! </3
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.

• Isluna said:
    Isluna said:

Isluna is on the market.

I will  marry you. (As soon as they allow polygamy. :D
  • Officially throwing my hat in this ring this time I guess!

I'm totally open to anyone from anywhere, and I'll draw cool art stuffs for you as well! As long as you aren't looking for an ACTUAL LOVELOVE relationship (Already devoted to someone irl, sorry ;w;) then I'm your ambiguously gendered person! Here have a picture

*Insert cheesy glamour shot*

I'm mostly just looking for a good RP partner who's active and likes to go hunting! I've been looking for a good friend to make for awhile now, so I guess this is the best place to find one! :D 

• Silea said:
    Isluna said:
    Isluna said:

Age is just a number!
    PFFFT!

Nymerya said:

Isluna said:
    Isluna said:

I will  marry you. (As soon as they allow polygamy. :D)

Yeah...... There would be a new and unique direction! None of the other IRE's would have that!

• edited July 2015
    I could be persuaded to marry, but:

Marriage has to be free-ranged...you can't cage me!

You can't have ever been in a family and must join the one of my choosing.

You should be old.

TIL/ Looking for someone who has an old alt that doesn't mind giving me the family status I wand and not being ignored.
  • Looking to marry out of Damascene, sorry Svana.
    Looking for a primarily Hallifax family even if you're not one of the big three.
    My age or older, if younger please get the aeonic aging thing.
    Lucidian or trill preferred. Human is okie doke too.
    Will make exceptions for Isluna.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Isluna said:
    Isluna said:

Isluna is on the market.

Bumping again!