Looking for a Spouse

18910111214»

Comments

• RiualaRiuala Member Posts: 21 Apprentice
    pls marry vatul, she's super nice and i want a new grandpa
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New ZealandMember Posts: 1,285 Mythical
    edited January 5
    Kagato is back on the market - unfortunately his current engagee went dormant some time ago :(  Probably going to be my last try at finding him a partner before having him remain a bachelor for the rest of his days.

About Kaga:
    As of this post, he is 363 years old, so he is definitely getting on in his years, but he tries to keep himself active with Order activities (He is an Avatar of Weiwae).  He is very much a selfless individual, willing to help where and when he can, as long as another has not already requested his attention - and even then he will try to get back to you when he can.

He values ambition and an ability to think outside the box, he is not one to suffer fools lightly.  He is ready to speak his mind and an ideal partner would be able to speak their mind as well.  He is also patient, caring and very much a gentleman, some see him as a father-figure kind of individual due to his willingness to help others.

The one who would become Kaga's partner must not be an enemy of Celest or the Divine Order of Weiwae and must not be viscanti or illithoid (sorry).  Age is not a particularly big issue, as long they have ambitions and clear goals as to what they wish to achieve with their life.  While open to the possibility of marrying into a family, starting a new family would also be a possibility.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • VatulVatul Member Posts: 249 Expert
    Vatul said:
    *snip*

You can also message me, or ping me on the main discord chat to brainstorm. I am willing to loosen my standards and see where creativity takes us.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.