Looking for a Spouse

Comments

• Isluna said:
    Isluna said:
    Isluna said:
    Performing some magic and bringing this thing back to life!

Isluna is on the market.

Will make you work for it, and then ignore you. Happy wooing her!

-No babies! Should be over 100 years old at least... She is old! 300 years now.
    -Willing to marry into any family - Unless I hate you, then there will be problems.
    -Will not marry ex-husbands.

So if your looking for a warm body to call your own, contact me in game. Cold shoulder comes after the wedding!
    Ok, bumping because it's been a few days!

Bumping again!
    Marry me! cold shoulder after wedding, no problem! Xeria spends most of her time sleeping.  
    is dead like the dodo
  • Tekora is an eligible Trill bacheloress, 310 years young, newly bloodbonded into the Windwhisper crew. She's a proper lady who's seeking some companionship because she's old and lonely.

Suitors should be male, at least 100 years old, willing to marry into Windwhisper and preferably Trill or willing to reincarnate. (She'll pay for your dagger.) Females and Gaudiguchians are a maybe, if I like you enough to put up with the scandal.

Response doesn't guarantee marriage, I want to be wooed and courted!
  • Xeria said:
    Isluna said:
    Isluna said:
    Isluna said:

Marry me! cold shoulder after wedding, no problem! Xeria spends most of her time sleeping.  
    I think that might conflict with interests. Xeria is an Halli(still?) and Isluna is an Gaudi... And even though I make an effort to not get enemied to places, (It's only because I suck at/don't care for/am to lazy for combat.) I am not interested in the drama that would/could/possibly detail.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yes, shame on you both.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Yes, shame on you both.
    Hey, would have gone back to Celest. Would have considered Halli. But, well people are the way they are. So no shame in going to a place that was welcoming.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I was so welcoming.   :((
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited July 2015
    @Isluna I thought you were still seren. my bad!
    is dead like the dodo
  • @Xeria Don't worry about it!

• Searching for a spouse withdrawn.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Isluna said:

Searching for a spouse withdrawn.

Damn :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Looking to find potential blind dates (IC) for Unzareh.

A man, please.

I can't really remember what she likes.   Oh, I know!  Rejecting all the other blind dates I've set up for her.

I think if you're a bit of an ass, she'd probably like you.  Hit me up and I'll arrange it!
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    If Tark was single, I'd so be all over this.
  • Ellowyn said:
    Looking to find potential blind dates (IC) for Unzareh.

A man, please.

I can't really remember what she likes.   Oh, I know!  Rejecting all the other blind dates I've set up for her.

I think if you're a bit of a badass, she'd probably like you.  Hit me up and I'll arrange it!

There, fixed.
  • Terrifying people is just a part of my RP.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Salome said:
    Terrifying people is just a part of my RP.
    Remember, if he does, we're right here, tea in hand.
    Psh, like Tark would leave Salome. Besides, if he did, it's so he'd be able to go slumming with one of those SS's. :D
  • Tarkenton said:
    it's so he'd be able to go slumming with one of those SS's. :D
    I have no idea what that means but I assume it's not a good thing to do. o.o
  • Eliron said:
    Salome said:
    ...and poison in the other...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

edited August 2015
    You gotta hold onto your seat first old man!  Besides, doesn't this just prove the corruption?
  • Silvanus said:
    Tarkenton said:
    If Tark was single, I'd so be all over this.
    Join my family.

I give you Vernal. -nudgenudge-
    What??? You said I was next!  Right after Unzareh, anyway.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tylwyth said:
    Eliron said:
    Salome said:
    You've got this a bit askew.  Shee-Slaugh are too refined for poisoning tea.  It's a waste of a perfectly good beverage.

They leave that to @Maylea .
  • edited August 2015
    Double post, sorry. I'm on a train, wifi is not good!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."

• Xenthos said:
    Tylwyth said:
    Eliron said:
    Salome said:
    You've got this a bit askew.  Shee-Slaugh are too refined for poisoning tea.  It's a waste of a perfectly good beverage.

They leave that to @Maylea .
    SHOTS FIRED!!

Regardless of your position on the wasting of tea, we think it suited our purpose perfectly.
    It's not our fault your Gods don't know how to antidote.

That's what, two down to poison now? >.>

Right @Maylea ? I got Your back guurrrl.

DISCLAIMER: While all of this may or may not be true, I still think all the Gods are pretty damn awesome, and the above statement also made me laugh.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Gabriella said:

DISCLAIMER: While all of this may or may not be true, I still think all the Gods are pretty damn awesome, and the above statement also made me laugh.
    (We warned Manteekan on CT long before she poisoned him.  If only he had listened... Maylea is predictable when it comes to GlomGods.  She needs something new!)
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Xenthos said:
    Gabriella said:

(We warned Manteekan on CT long before she poisoned him.  If only he had listened... Maylea is predictable when it comes to GlomGods.  She needs something new!)
    Well, so long as They keep falling for it, why change it? :D
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.