General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• Xeria said:
    people who believe in the existence of black magic.

i.e she did better than me! 'black magic' or i fucked up! and did strange things - oh noes! confundus charm black magic spell
    or

my socks things have dissappeared!  someone cast a black magic spell.

FFS peeps!

no! it's just psychology, biology and environment! then maybe you need to be a bit more observant? hello?

(someone oughta wingardium leviosaur a club to drop your collective heads >.>)

Whenever someone asks me, "How does a computer work?" I just tell them "magic", because that's basically the answer.

• @Havastus you lucky lucky american.
    is dead like the dodo
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I feel like "science" would be a good answer to that. Just say it exactly the same way that you would "magic". "It's SCIENCE!"
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Professor-Farnsworth-Hail-Science-Futurama.gif

FINALLY, A USE FOR ONE OF MY FAVORITE GIFS.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • I talk to my roommate for FIVE MINUTES and my ship ends up blowing up!?

:-L :-w

• Janet Jackson tour... Gah
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    wtb Night RL so I can CHOKE A BITCH.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Semester hasn't even fully begun and I'm already fielding emails from students.  :((
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • if it's between a stupid trouble maker and a reasonably smart one that can be reasoned with.

i pick the smarter one. i lack the requisite patience to 'reason' with the stupid one by pandering to their emotions.

you end up in 'logic' loops

like this one:

person: you did x!
    me: not possible because a b and c
    person: no, you're passing the buck and finding scapegoats
    me: no and no! here's the proof
    person: you're wrong and you're a bad person because you did x y and z in the past AND because you suck. haha! *rubs bad situation in my face* because of this i'm right! you're a bad person to disagree because i'm always right.
    me: ..........rrrrrrrrrrrrrright. may your toes rot off.
    person: see! see! you're a bad person. you said that!
    me: *headdesk*
    is dead like the dodo
  • Drunk dude thought he lived at my house (spoilers: no) and tried to break in. Fun times. Cop was a cool guy though.

• So as some of you know .... My bf gave me the HIV ... I am angry... I can't make me not angry
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    There are things worth being angry over. Intentionally spreading diseases like that one should be one of them. I'm assuming at this point he's either the ex BF or the Defentant.
  • edited January 2016
    @annick

See a medical doctor and a lawyer. 

Depending on state laws, your partner's failure to disclose may be criminal. 

Fortunately the therapies for HIV infection are orders of magnitude better than they were a decade ago. However that doesn't speak to their expense (I don't know off hand), or quite frankly the pain and suffering you are experiencing. Good luck.
    Came back from break to find bed bugs moved in. Fantastic. :|
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Icky. Good luck. Bed bugs are -no joke-.
    Also my keurig got infested with roaches.

Today is the worst.
    Daraius said:
  • Sylandra said:

Today is the worst.
    ...how in the hell does that even happen?

Daraius said:
  • Jesus, these last two pages are depressing.
  • Sylandra said:

Today is the worst.
    I find that not drinking coffee is a great way to avoid roach-infested coffee makers.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Must just be where I live, but most people I know just buy their coffee from a coffee shop anyway.
    So what I'm getting from this is that a roach is the universe's way of punishing you for buying a keurig. Noted.
    Daraius said:
  • Apart from corporate breakrooms, and similar semi-public waiting areas, I really don't understand the point of the keurig. Just make a pot of coffee.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Laziness and small portion sizes basically. Also this one was a gift.
    Daraius said:
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    As I tell everyone, you don't have to make ten cups every time.
  • On the one cup side of things, I'm a huge proponent of the Aeropress. Travels well, too.
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • So someone gifted you roaches?

Regift them all to them.

In their mailbox.