General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Sylandra awwh :( Roaches suck a lot, damn buggers. If it weren't for actual importance of the house, I'd really be suggesting fire by now.

If you don't own the thing ( I think you mentioned a landlord here somewhere ), I highly suggest finding a new appartment... this kind of environment isn't acceptable in any way :|
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Sylandra said:
    Things happen apparently in threes. First bed bugs, then roaches.

Now spiders.

Time to burn down the house and call it a loss.

this is why flamethrowers exist. channel your inner pyromancer and burn them motherfuckers out. fire mistress OP.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Apparently, on imperian, there's going to be a statue of Svorai that does things. According to the scuttlebutt on their forums /chat in game, she passed away. Anyone here that can confirm that? Because that really sucks if that's the case.
  • Ohh shit, she's a blacktalon. We should something...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I think, Svorai might be one of their Gods. So maybe, the statue is referring to that in a RP-context (I have no clue about Imperian lore though). At least, I hope so.
    Very happy to hear that. Hooray for assuming there will only be one person who ever uses a name online. Thank you, I completely misread that information.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Aeldra said:
    @Sylandra awwh :( Roaches suck a lot, damn buggers. If it weren't for actual importance of the house, I'd really be suggesting fire by now.

If you don't own the thing ( I think you mentioned a landlord here somewhere ), I highly suggest finding a new appartment... this kind of environment isn't acceptable in any way :|

#OneMoreYear. Roommates love the place and we are in the same grad program. This time next year I can start looking for a new place; bugs suck but paying solo rent in Miami sucks more. :(
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Sylandra Hope you can get those bugs dealt with then, Roaches are really ugly, annoying buggers :(
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    You should be glad to have spiders now, they should be eating the rest of those bugs!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    I THOUGHT THAT UNTIL I SAW THE SPIDER

The phrase 'brown recluse spider' keeps ringing in my head and I'm too much of a chicken to google it.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Spiders are evil. They are the biggest reason I fear living so close to Australia.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Everyone makes mistakes, even spiders :(

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    During the warm months, I have untold spiders and other minor bugs. It doesn't really bother me. 

I gave someone my number this weekend, and only realized a day later that it was the wrong number. Oops. 
  • My flatmate has a tarantula. She bought it for herself as kind of shock therapy because she had arachnophobia. I can watch her through the glass but I could never bring myself to hold her. I really wish that I'd be able to though...we live an old house that's covered with ivy, so in the summer we get lots of spiders, especially in the bathroom where the ivy is the densest next to the window. I once had an unfortunate encounter with a palm sized spider who sat on the shower curtain while I was in the shower...and I only realised it when I was already inside and the spider stood between me and the rest of the world. I probably woke up the whole house <_<
  • Thyelleia said:
    My flatmate has a tarantula. She bought it for herself as kind of shock therapy because she had arachnophobia. I can watch her through the glass but I could never bring myself to hold her. I really wish that I'd be able to though...we live an old house that's covered with ivy, so in the summer we get lots of spiders, especially in the bathroom where the ivy is the densest next to the window. I once had an unfortunate encounter with a palm sized spider who sat on the shower curtain while I was in the shower...and I only realised it when I was already inside and the spider stood between me and the rest of the world. I probably woke up the whole house <_<
    I'd find a new flatmate. And a new house. And I'd try to find a new world where these things don't exist.

• Lisaera said:
    @Sylandra you have got to get out of there. You know where we don't have giant man-eating spiders? New England. 
    I mean, daddy long-legs get pretty big. Not like coconut crab bit though.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited January 2016
    I also enjoy co-existing with spiders. I mind my business, they mind theirs. I just have to nudge them away from the stove now and then, since they seem to like the kitchen area most of all.

Also they eat mosquitoes which automatically gives them best friend status.

My dissatisfaction for today is that it is damn cold

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

I've hit the point where daddy long legs aren't a big deal anymore because there were easily like ten of them living in my bedroom at a time. Most luckily died with the bed bug spray; I've been swiffering their corpses up. But I just kind of accepted their presence. Proper full-bodied spiders, tho...

Daraius said:
  • You folks and your arachnophobia...

Spiders aren't looking to eat you or terrorize you. They're just there to do their spider things. You can safely ignore them, and they (probably) won't pose much of a threat to you.

Just be glad you don't have a snake problem. THOSE bastards'll kill ya!

I check my shoes every morning for scorpions and rattlesnakes. Honestly, I live in real life Gaudiguch.
  • Napalm 
  • Kaalak said:
    Havastus said:
    You folks and your arachnophobia...

Spiders aren't looking to eat you or terrorize you. They're just there to do their spider things. You can safely ignore them, and they (probably) won't pose much of a threat to you.

Just be glad you don't have a snake problem. THOSE bastards'll kill ya!

I've got this great piece of real estate to sell you. 

It's perfect for you!
    Not gonna lie... That's a wicked cool picture! At first I thought that was snow. Not sure I'd like to walk through that or anything, but I'd definitely like to see something like that!