General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Poodlecorp can take a long walk off a short cliff.
  • edited August 2016
    I got a little too ambitious while drinking tonight and threw up fruity drinks on a cute person :( they got grossed out and left me! Who needs them hahaha
    Your numbers today are:
  • Kilee said:
    I got a little too ambitious while drinking tonight and threw up fruity drinks on a cute person :( they got grossed out and left me! Who need them hahaha
    :|
  • Holy bleep. Being guild undersec and reorganising scrolls several years ago prepared me for diving into a team that needs to up their communication skills. Documenting time. *rolls up sleeves*
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Demartel said:

Kilee said:

I got a little too ambitious while drinking tonight and threw up fruity drinks on a cute person :( they got grossed out and left me! Who needs them hahaha

A real man would have held your hair for you and made sure you were ok. You don't need boys that will just walk off from a girl who needs obvious care.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Um. Hard pass on babysitting people who barf on me as evidence of my manliness.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Especially strangers. I might tolerate (if judgementally) close friends being that sick, for an hour or two anyway, but if your awareness of your own limits and the effects of alcohol are so low that you drink till you throw up? I have trouble mustering sympathy =| sorrynotsorry.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    That's how people end up on episodes of Law & Order, I'm happy to be Drunk Mom and chatter at people while slamming down more vodka so they aren't alone. Not like anyone's trying to party with me, so might as well make the needy people like me better.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Fair enough, I didn't mean to do that. Sorry if I made it seem that way, no one should ever be forced to stop their party to take care of someone that they are not in a relationship with or assisted in creating.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Luce said:

Especially strangers. I might tolerate (if judgementally) close friends being that sick, for an hour or two anyway, but if your awareness of your own limits and the effects of alcohol are so low that you drink till you throw up? I have trouble mustering sympathy =| sorrynotsorry.

Multiple factors can affect the awareness of that limit, high among them the fact that alcohol's inhibiting characteristics tend to muck up judgement (and the memory of whether you've eaten or not). No need to be all high and mighty about it :P

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Between spending years with a slobbering drunk relative and attending funerals of people who paid the price for someone else's bad judgement and 'good time', forgive me if I'm a little hardline about alcohol safety. When you've drunk so much you can't remember if you've eaten, it's time to slow down or stop. If you don't know how much you can drink without getting sick or becoming a danger to yourself or others? Then be careful and only push at that boundary in a controlled environment, with friends who aren't drinking and are willing to help you cope if you learn the hard way.

Just because your judgement is currently impaired does not necessarily mean you are not responsible for your situation, and your actions.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    edited August 2016
    If people are starting to see me the player as a monster, then maybe it's time to take a hard look at things.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Bought a USB phone charger last night at my "going out of business" bookstore. Didn't fit my phone, and they won't take it back so I can buy another.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Luce said:

A few years ago my best friend got really drunk at my birthday and vomited on my bedroom floor. Not gonna lie, I was pissed. She's 100 lbs soaking wet and should have damned well known better. I left her and my other best friend alone. :|

Difference between friends and best friends... I've had a similar situation happen with someone who wasn't a close friend and we spent the entire evening comforting him.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I would move a passed out stranger into a recovery position to make sure they don't die from choking on vomit, and probably accost a conscious boozed out stranger with a bottle of water, but that's about it.
  • Side note, I am struggling. I have a lot going on in my life and I'm stuck in a deep, dark hole that I don't honestly know if I can crawl out of on my own. I'm sorry, Magnagora, and Cacophony.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    You'll get out of your hole - maybe will need a little help, but that's ok. I think you can do this.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Sylvanas said:

Side note, I am struggling. I have a lot going on in my life and I'm stuck in a deep, dark hole that I don't honestly know if I can crawl out of on my own. I'm sorry, Magnagora, and Cacophony.

You do what you have to do. All the best and you will get through.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I have been sitting too long at procrastination station and now I am facing the long term results of my self-inflicted folly. Why do I do this to myself? Why. 8-|
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Sylandra said:

I have been sitting too long at procrastination station and now I am facing the long term results of my self-inflicted folly. Why do I do this to myself? Why. 8-|

Get to working! You can do it! Believe that I believe!

No, that's okay, brain. I like the recurring lucid nightmares where i live weeks of my life at a time and then wake up dry heaving at 6 am. Really the only thing better than getting kicked in the ribs repeatedly. Keep it up.

• Also struggling, currently not feeling my best. And rather burnt out about a few things. I'll be on league, and I'll be logging in for the occasional slaughter. But I hope to be feeling better soon.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • So, yay I get time off the phones to do some excel/vba work on our reports... but oh gods at whatever the guy before me was thinking, some of this legit seems to work off magic and is just ew. (sometimes things need to be in the matching row on two sheets while other times it uses a vlookup/match)
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Pneumonia is bullshit. Never been so sick for so long in my life. Goddamn.

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Lately, I feel like I'm trapped underwater. If I can get to the end of this month, finally see the psychiatrist, maybe I'll make it back to the surface. Mostly, though, I wish I would just drown, already.
  • Phoebus said:

Lately, I feel like I'm trapped underwater. If I can get to the end of this month, finally see the psychiatrist, maybe I'll make it back to the surface. Mostly, though, I wish I would just drown, already.

Pretend you're a fish! It's all about perspective.

In all seriousness. You're a strong person, and you're doing what you need to do to get better. *E-hugs*
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • @Salome & @Phoebus - I'm sorry you're not doing so well. Love & hugs!