General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• Everiine said:

Kistan said:
    Or he is a priest
    Which is why I never played a Celestine or Nihilist.
    Couldn't you just rip off your sermons for Celestines sermon stuff?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Everiine said:

Kistan said:
    Or he is a priest
    Couldn't you just rip off your sermons for Celestines sermon stuff?
    I think it might be more that he doesn't want to do sermons IG. Ev's: a character that is about as removed from religion/Divine as they want to be vs. Ev's player: totally immersed in it.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Kerith said:
    Thanks for that.  I just need to vent now and again or else the poison builds up.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Shaddus said:
    Everiine said:

Kistan said:
    Or he is a priest
    So, what do you do on the days where you aren't a priest? 
    Those exist?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said:
    Shaddus said:
    Everiine said:

Kistan said:
    Or he is a priest
    So, what do you do on the days where you aren't a priest? 
    Those exist?
    Right, I get it. You belong to your invisible skydaddy seven days a week. My point is, are you actively doing priest duties seven days a week, or do you have a side job?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I got hit by a car today, no broken bones or critical injuries, but god does it hurt. And for insult to injury I had to spend half a day going to a company doctor, filling in forms, going to the police for a statement because paperwork is apparently needed.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    About to move and the place I'm about to ditch suddenly has termites. I have wood furniture. Please dear god don't let this travel with me, I don't have the time or money to deal with this.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I just failed all day yesterday. From 12:01 to 11:59 I could not accomplish a single goal. I couldn't sleep, or wake up on time. Didn't get any of my tasks for the day done right, actually made more work for myself in a couple cases. Got home and managed to botch not one, but two meals, both my spilling them.

Ugh.
  • I just failed all day yesterday. From 12:01 to 11:59 I could not accomplish a single goal. I couldn't sleep, or wake up on time. Didn't get any of my tasks for the day done right, actually made more work for myself in a couple cases. Got home and managed to botch not one, but two meals, both my spilling them.

Ugh.
    Its those days you wish you could go back to bed and hit the reset button
  • Well its spring.
  • Valaria said:
    Well its spring.
    That does not excuse the trees attempting to murder us.
  • Valaria said:
    Well its spring.
    Such insight
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • a critter took an opportunity to raid my kitchen. It stinks like pee and shit. 
    JOB FOR TODAY: BLEACH & SANITIZE THE KITCHEN. #JOY
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Shaddus said:
    Right, I get it. You belong to your invisible skydaddy seven days a week. My point is, are you actively doing priest duties seven days a week, or do you have a side job?
    I have a full-time call, so it's a six-day-a-week job. Others have part-time calls and have other jobs as well.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Super sick. Sucks super hard.
  • edited May 2017
    Laysus said:
    Karlach said:
    My heart aches today. Manchester is my home city, I spent my teenage years getting the train to the station below the arena where last night's attack happened, spending my weekends on the gardens outside.

My first concert was at that arena, I've seen my favourite bands, watched shows there and had some of my favourite moments growing up.

To think that there were so many children there last night who had gone to experience that same feeling, who have had what should be a happy memory become one of panic and fear, and for some who will never return home is a sadness I can't put into words today.

Nor can I properly sum up the contempt I have for the thing that willingly targetted this concert, knowing their victims would largely be children.

It's been harder than usual to keep a stiff upper lip on this one, thanks for letting me vent.
    My heart goes out to you, dude. Me and the mrs are over in Manchester quite often for gigs (we're in Leeds), and have friends and family over there, and how they hit a concert venue full of kids is just kinda... hard to process. I don't really have words for it :( It's messed up :(

There's been a bomb threat here in Wales, today. My parents were working in the market at their stall and evacuated. Waiting for them to call back...the bank across the way has also been evacuated 

****update- There was a guy who ran past -He was caught with a bomb in his rucksack****
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Maylea said:
    Kendra said:
    Laysus said:
    Karlach said:
    My heart aches today. Manchester is my home city, I spent my teenage years getting the train to the station below the arena where last night's attack happened, spending my weekends on the gardens outside.

My first concert was at that arena, I've seen my favourite bands, watched shows there and had some of my favourite moments growing up.

To think that there were so many children there last night who had gone to experience that same feeling, who have had what should be a happy memory become one of panic and fear, and for some who will never return home is a sadness I can't put into words today.

Nor can I properly sum up the contempt I have for the thing that willingly targetted this concert, knowing their victims would largely be children.

It's been harder than usual to keep a stiff upper lip on this one, thanks for letting me vent.
    My heart goes out to you, dude. Me and the mrs are over in Manchester quite often for gigs (we're in Leeds), and have friends and family over there, and how they hit a concert venue full of kids is just kinda... hard to process. I don't really have words for it :( It's messed up :(

There's been a bomb threat here in Wales, today. My parents were working in the market at their stall and evacuated. Waiting for them to call back...the bank across the way has also been evacuated 

****update- There was a guy who ran past -He was caught with a bomb in his rucksack****

Thinking of you all. I'm sorry these things have happened.
    Thank you. They are home safe now, but it's normally so quiet here. Strange to see so many soldiers and armed police everywhere 
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
  • Kendra said:
    Maylea said:
    Kendra said:
    Laysus said:
    Karlach said:

Thank you. They are home safe now, but it's normally so quiet here. Strange to see so many soldiers and armed police everywhere 
    That sounds bloody terrifying. My friend in Swansea said there was something down that way but that it was a hoax, I had no idea it was that severe. :(
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Laysus said:
    Kendra said:
    Maylea said:
    Kendra said:
    Laysus said:
    Karlach said:

That sounds bloody terrifying. My friend in Swansea said there was something down that way but that it was a hoax, I had no idea it was that severe. :(
    it's just been on the news- It was a hoax. Package was placed there as a hoax, but the guy is still being questioned. All that disruption over someone's hoax, but I'm glad it wasn't real...still. 4 hours of trading lost, the police and fire services having their time wasted etc 
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    More work grief!

Yes, I get it. I am new to the industry, need to pay my dues, etc, etc. But gods do I hate bitch work.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Moving house. Like, I am not going to moan about being able to buy a house. But I am going to complain about putting all my life in boxes. Kinda glad that our CD collection is just four boxes and a flight case. Looking despairingly at the three and a half bookcases next.
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Computer is starting to have heat management issues.  :/ And weather went from cold, cloudy, and rainy to "Oh hi, I'm hot" within the span of a few days. So now my computer wants to overheat and turn itself off.
  • Sarrasri said:
    Computer is starting to have heat management issues.  :/ And weather went from cold, cloudy, and rainy to "Oh hi, I'm hot" within the span of a few days. So now my computer wants to overheat and turn itself off.
    Same thing here, I dug out my cooling pad and it is a bit of a help with my laptop.
  • Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us