Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Send some of that snow my way guys.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Daraius said:
    Send some of that snow my way guys.

No snow for you! You might do something crazy with it. My GD for the day: Grabbing the wrong second sneaker, forcing me to stay in my boots that aren't conducive to standing around all day which means my legs hurt quite a bit right now.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Cold and rain don't go together. If you're getting rain it isn't cold.
  • Been a mix of rain and snow here today. Rain at the moment. I just hope it isn't frozen when I go to work in the morning.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    The worst thing about spending the day vomiting isn't the smell, the feeling of the blood drain from your face, the coldsweat breakout or even the stomach aches.

It's the agony of the muscles below that you manage to pull in an attempt to force your internal organs out through your oesophagus.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited December 2013
    Waking up at the ungodly hour of 9am as a 3rd shifter so I can put sands to our elementals, while I'm sick. FML

• ... Mmmmmfhhhhhhhh.

Thanks for the couple thousand dollars worth of damages to vehicles, as well as taking away my sense of safety in my own home, whoever you are. You win, I quit.

• Ugh, burgled?
  • Not sure if anything was stolen. Don't actually think so, but the sheer effort put into the vandalism is disgusting.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Get the place dusted for fingerprints ASAP - they are bound to have left some kind of trace of their presence.  Also check with anyone within maybe a 3-4 house radius of your property, someone may have seen or heard something.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    Or hire Reaper services. Jus sayin
  • Unfortunately, all of Prime is Avenger-protected.

Well, almost all.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    What makes you think we live on prime, and not some secluded (huge) sphere of Astral? After all, insanity abounds.
  • The fact that we (or at least I) don't have a pet metallic goat tied up in the yard and a two-headed eagle in my birdcage?
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    But someone ELSE might.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Guilty.
  • My lobstrosity got out, the condo association might have something to say about this...
    edited December 2013
    My damn car battery keeps dying with all this snow on it -.-
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Keep the hood down.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Hush you. Hood is down. Dunno why the battery keeps going dead in this weather. Never had this issue before the three blizzards came through.
  • Maybe some water on the contacts? How old is the battery? You could put a blanket or even a large piece of cardboard under the hood, to keep some warmth trapped. Just don't put it on a really hot engine. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Batteries do not like cold weather. I would test the battery as well as clean the cable ends with some baking soda/water.  They tend to get corroded and the connection is weak.  So the battery will often not charge.
    Stangmar - Retired

• Was planning on going to Ironcon but alas I cannot because of probation
  • We now have a firewall with blocking schedule at work. And our browsing may or may not get tracked. Not that this was announced in any way of course. Totally violates the privacy laws (they can do it, they just have to inform and obtain permission) but since I am still on probation I can't say much about it. It's all good and well until you want to look at a tutorial video on a website and you can't because Youtube is blocked. 

Plus I don't like how things in the three months I've been here went to casual friendly work atmosphere to manager overlord hell. Way to ruin things for everyone. If their aim was to up productivity, they are already achieving the reverse. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Retail/Shipping. In a store. Alone. at christmas-time.

I just locked the door, sat outside for 10 mins, and cried.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    :(  Big hugs for you Aiyana!
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • On Tuesday not only did my good friend lose his mother, but I found out I was essentially blanket fired by corporate along with the other seasonals. The days since have been exhausting, spent running back and forth from here and MI. 

And while there were many a silver lining out of this situation, I'm really wanting this year to just end.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• edited December 2013
    Had to restrain myself from killing my parents' yorkshire terrier this morning after he bit me.
    Stangmar - Retired

• Ever since setting up gas service this past August, I have had nothing but difficulties in dealing with this company. They had required a deposit in order to start service, but had tacked the entire amount of 300 dollars onto the first bill. After calling to have it spread out, not a single bill that we have received has reflected the -actual- amount we owe each month listed on it, so I've had to call and find out how much we owe every month. 

Then, and here's the kicker, I get a notice saying if we don't pay 250$ by tomorrow that our service will get kicked off (resulting in no heat) but my roommate had grabbed the mail and didnt give it to me until the 24th. I just got off the pone with the company, and we're not getting cut off, but this is getting ridiculous. I just want the bill I get to say how much I -actually- owe, is that so much to ask?
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • Wish the internet would download a little faster.  Just bought GTA San Andreas for PC on Amazon for $7(my PS3 keeps having YLOD issues) and it's taking forever to download.   
    Stangmar - Retired