Dirty player secrets

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Alaksanteri

Who said anything about healthy? These purebloods are Tainted, the likelihood of them being "pure" by any means is thrown out of the window. While IRL I agree with you totally, the context of Lusternia kinda warps the viewpoint. If somehow Pectus and Tremula managed to have a baby, it would be terrifyingly beautiful and leave a trail of broken hearts behind it.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • I regret Donato's bachelor lifestyle of 'sleep with anything that moves, and sometimes things which don't' because now he's 100 years old and nobody loves him.

What is he meant to do if he wants to find a wife?

Although the mudsex was sensational.
    As good at it as I can be, I hate having to step in to fix things ICly or OOCly that I really shouldn't have to. It sort of leaves me just.

Ventidius said:

Then dont. Simple.

Literally nothing to do with you. So...

Like I was saying, hate having to fix things I shouldn't because people make stupid errors.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I'd have nothing to do if I wasn't fixing someone's incompetence.

(Kidding! Mostly. Not. Ok I am.)

• Tremula said:

Tremula said:

@Alaksanteri

Who said anything about healthy? These purebloods are Tainted, the likelihood of them being "pure" by any means is thrown out of the window. While IRL I agree with you totally, the context of Lusternia kinda warps the viewpoint. If somehow Pectus and Tremula managed to have a baby, it would be terrifyingly beautiful and leave a trail of broken hearts behind it.

*Looks @pectus' sig*
    While moving really really slowly do to being half sloth?
    xD
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• There needs to be more baby RP. @Zalana did a great one where she role-played for a long time her character being pregnant, and stuff like her eyes glowing green, grabbing hr stomach, and it was awesome. More people need to forget their limitations.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    And then what?

At some point the baby is born, and then do you rp having an infant, toddler, etc....where does it go to?

• 1 2 miss a few 99 100? Tada my baby grew up!
    Ah, the days of baby-in-blanket Achaea how I miss thee.

Not.

• edited February 2015
    Qistrel said:

And then what?

At some point the baby is born, and then do you rp having an infant, toddler, etc....where does it go to?

Toss that sucker into the Portal of Fate, who needs to be a parent in this day and age? >.>
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Enyalida said:

Pregnancy is almost always speschul snowflake bs, that annoys everyone but the few people actively participating in it. Kind of like how real people with babies are, except even more so.

I'll admit to having RP-ed a pregnant character back in the day some... 8-9 years ago. I found the whole process disturbing... never mind the ludicrous idea that I'm not going to go off trying to murder someone just because I got a baby.

Bottom line: Never again.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    edited February 2015
    It sounds like a good idea for like...a few seconds.

• Sometimes it's good to shake up the status quo, make people have to adapt to something new and unexpected.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    "I just like stirring the pot" has ever been a maxim of trolls, as okay as the sentiment itself is.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    All this baby hate and y'all aren't playing in Glomdoring?!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Seretenin had a manse dweller that was an illithoid toddler. That thing was creeeepy.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I've long assumed IC and OOC that babies just don't happen to those who pass through the Portal, either being something that only happens to the unfated unseen masses [that logically make up the background of the Basin that aren't denizens] or just literally doesn't happen as a secondary consequence of no-one being able to die permanently.

As for a secret, my proudest [and most self indulgent] contribution to the game is how memetically fat Mael has become, both from circumstances IC and the endless jokes and puns OOC. 

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• edited February 2015
    I just assumed that a lot of stuff happens while we're logged out. Like, half of Garick and Syridean's domestic affairs happened when neither of us were online.

EDIT: what I mean is that child-rearing is included in this. and since a mother-to-be would only be expecting for about a week RL...like, I never saw the point to crowing about it.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    That's when everybody poops too.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Families are really weird if you take the time to actually think about them. You have fully grown children who are older than you've been married. Sometimes born to parents who were married to other people when said child should have been born.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Is why I maintain that while they're worthy of the name, they're not actually related by blood.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Daraius said:

That's when everybody poops too.

^qq $

sendAll("ct Ok, going to go poop and then hit the sack", "beast dismiss feed", "grunt", "stresscrack", "quit")
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited February 2015
    Not really dirty more like embarrassing, but I've been part of… 5 failed attempts at making cults in game.

One was an attempt at making a Lusternia version of the mafia (We can get you anything, no questions asked). Irrelevant.

Another was a cult to commemorate a Soulless God (I think Zenos).

Then there was the Trillillial worship clan/cult (Before Hallifax was released, think I tried to start it)

A cult within a guild (Which I attempted to start, gawd,was such a noob)

And an Illuminati-like cult throughout everything. Failed. (OR DID IT?!)

• That's why  
    Qistrel said:

And then what?

Stewartsville, if you don't believe me go there and PATH WALK 4320. It's in the crib. Just don't take it out, cuz Glom will be pissed.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:

That's why  

Qistrel said:

And then what?

Stewartsville, if you don't believe me go there and PATH WALK 4320. It's in the crib. Just don't take it out, cuz Glom will be pissed.
    *Takes baby and places it in manse.*