Dirty player secrets

Comments

• I have a twin who plays Dakhamunzu :P
  • Aruin said:

I have a twin who plays Dakhamunzu :P

I have a twin who plays Aruin :P
  • I have a brother who plays @Taevyn.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Wishes she was @Yarith 's brother
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I play your brother/sister/mother/cousin/aunt/dog trainer/father.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited February 2015
    @Shaddus Damn. That was you?
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• edited February 2015
    Vent's brother sits on the Iron Council (And he's related to half of them). You mad bro?
  • Maligorn is the son of the Archmage of Hallifax and is the grandson of the irrefutably sexy Ambassador of Hallifax. His great-grandmother has written several award-winning books and plays, his great-great aunt freed Hallifax from the time stream, his father is the Champion of the Sentinels. I think about 80% of all Shevat has served in some guild leadership role at some point in time. Oh, also, Maligorn is in good with the Chairman of Hallifax, and @Isune loves me.

I win politics forever.

• Do we really want to get into who we are related to and how?
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Maligorn said:

Maligorn is the son of the Archmage of Hallifax and is the grandson of the irrefutably sexy Ambassador of Hallifax. His great-grandmother has written several award-winning books and plays, his great-great aunt freed Hallifax from the time stream, his father is the Champion of the Sentinels. I think about 80% of all Shevat has served in some guild leadership role at some point in time. Oh, also, Maligorn is in good with the Chairman of Hallifax, and @Isune loves me.

I win politics forever.

I'm also all of these people mentioned here.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot

Aruin said:

I have a twin who plays Dakhamunzu :P

I have a twin who plays Aruin :P
    I have no one I can talk to about Lusternia, because Lusternia is my dirty secret. Also beyond the forums I'm super cagey about communicating with other players, as some of them have discovered.  :-SS
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Iusternia is not my dirty secret. I talk about you guys and the lore (such pretty lore) to all my friends. Another dirty secret - I got one of them playing for the lore but I'm not sure she'll last. 
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    NO, I'M @Shaddus!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I am @Shaddus!

• Shaddus said:

We are Groot.

FTFY

Tho now I want Ascension to be decided by dance-off...

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Ventidius said:

I'm @Shaddus and so's my wife!

I like how on the entire forum only 2 people like Monty Python and thus liked my post :/ Get educated people.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I got it, just didn't like it (sorry).
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Educated about Monty Python, obviously, not in general. You take things way to literally sometimes.
  • I want Donato become an ice angel so bad even if he got kicked out or even banished from the basin because then he'd probably be able to explore outside the basin.
    You can become an ice angel?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    For a little while, all Trill became Ice Angels.  They were a bit broken.
    How... how did I miss this?

• edited February 2015
    If it makes you feel better I created Donato a few days after the ice angel event was over so he never actually saw one just heard it was the awesome.

Except when every trill in celest was then thrown out apparently for being 'soulless', he probably is glad he wasn't there for that.

But yes for a while when you did LOOK <person> it showed their race, if trill, as 'She is an ice angel and" which I saw on the old forums.

ICE ANGEL (Every trill's stats were maxed to 25)
  • By not being around when Zenos buffed the entire trill race and ordered them to slaughter all illithoid and viscanti and bring them to him to eat.